• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What Should My Avatar Be?

What Avatar Should I Have?

• Something related to music

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something related to political science

• A picture of a fellow centrist

• None

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Arts&Sciences

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Ever the centrist, I'll take into consideration what (if any) avatar you think I should get. Feel free to give specific suggestions. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Attachments

• cartcop1.jpg
    cartcop1.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1
  • curly.jpg
    curly.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
:rofl Actually, I am a big Three Stooges fan, though I don't know if Curly's photograph would help my credibility in political debates.

Arts&Sciences said:
:rofl Actually, I am a big Three Stooges fan, though I don't know if Curly's photograph would help my credibility in political debates.
Why not?...

My original avatar was Mr. Hankey...:cool:

Thanks anyway, but I don't think that I'd be taken seriously talking about a complicated tax plan with that avatar. :smile: What do you think of the poll options?

Hmm... what music-related avatar would be appropriate for me? What avatar would best reflect my interest in political science? Which centrist do I agree with most? I guess that you'd have to read my other posts to know the answers. :confused:

If you have any kind of fondness for Classical music, might I suggest....
Tchaikovsky.jpg

Tchaikovsky
Handel.jpg

Handel
Beethoven2.jpg

Beethoven

The reason I suggest this, is because it fits your name quite nicely and people will automatically assume you have some intelligence. (Not calling stupid) Anyway, here's a good site.....
http://www.avatarist.com/

Thank you, curt, that is extremely helpful.

Well, the Beethoven one is too large (in terms of pixels), but at least now I understand how to download an avatar. Thanks again.

Please don't try the Beethoven avatar again..........for obvious reasons. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom