• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What should Joe do when he sees Putin at the G20 Summit?

What should Joe do when he meets Putin?

• Total voters

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Since Putin said he was going to attend the summit, what do you think the POTUS should do if he sees the Russian dictator in person?

Donald’s already played the submissive subject role, I say Joe goes for a two point reversal and plays the dominatrix……..

Or challenge Vlad to push-ups……🤷

Since Putin said he was going to attend the summit, what do you think the POTUS should do if he sees the Russian dictator in person?

Hopefully with Joe's mental decline, his handlers will keep him away from Putin, before he says something stupid. Damn shame our presidency has come to this point.

Hopefully with Joe's mental decline, his handlers will keep him away from Putin, before he says something stupid. Damn shame our presidency has come to this point.

Yes, we need a president can who can establish credibility and respect for the office again, and talks of serious things like using nukes for hurricanes, windmill cancer, and sticking UV light up our behinds in a pandemic.

kick him over the shin and tell him "Bad putin! bad!" then give him a whap

I just looked, the G-20 meeting/summit is slated for mid November. Who knows if there will be 20 countries left……..

@C.A.C. good to see you stretch your wings……

Joe should be the grown up in the room, as is expected from a US President. That precludes refusing to shake his hand which would be an ungentlemanly and classless move.

He should then firmly communicate the west's message to Putin - our revulsion at his war of aggression, demands for withdrawal and a clearly communicated set of punitive measures if he does not.

I think he will handle it in a dignified manner but it will be icy cold. Personally, I don't think any of the NATO or EU leaders should grant him the time of day. They should treat him like the pariah he is. I will be furious with Trudeau if he so much as nods at him. Certainly NO team pic!

I'm actually a bit surprised Putin is going given his hang-up with his personal safety and those long empty tables. Maybe we should start a Go Fund Me initiative and send Reacher to the G20.

Joe should be the grown up in the room, as is expected from a US President. That precludes refusing to shake his hand which would be an ungentlemanly and classless move.

He should then firmly communicate the west's message to Putin - our revulsion at his war of aggression, demands for withdrawal and a clearly communicated set of punitive measures if he does not.
Agree ...except for shaking his hand...no way!

I'm actually a bit surprised Putin is going given his hang-up with his personal safety and those long empty tables. Maybe we should start a Go Fund Me initiative and send Reacher to the G20.
I know someone who is unvaxxed and has had Covid three times. Maybe we send him to serve Putin's meals.

Communicate? lol. Yes Joe lets have some more of your chaotic, useless, disoriented mumbling

The White House sent a recommendation to Indonesia that Putin should not attend. Even though the invitation was accepted, depending on how the war will turn into, that can change.

Agree ...except for shaking his hand...no way!
I'm not saying Biden runs over to glad-hand him. I mean he shouldn't refuse if Putin offers. Putin might not initiate a handshake though, because he's an immature twit.

Unlike McCain's last wishes.

Well that's a sweet sentiment and all - and truthfully, one I'd agree with otherwise - but do you honestly expect the gaffemeister to "firmly communicate" anything? To anyone?

In truth, you'd probably have better luck getting Kamala to giggle the message to him - while Joe wanders the room looking for someone's hand to shake.

(Hard to believe there was precedent for me to even be able to write that - sign :( )

Biden should not do anything that Trump has done or would do. Like agree with Putin that democracy is dead as he did at a G7 summit.

Back
Top Bottom