• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What scandals? The media ignores or covers up bad news about Obama

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By L. BRENT BOZELL III and TIM GRAHAM
July 27, 2013

In-mid May, new Obama scandals piled up at the White House. A portrait emerged of a president whose Internal Revenue Service was harassing his enemies, a State Department that lied to the world about the fatal debacle in Benghazi and a Justice Department spying on reporters who might leak anti-Obama information.

But several national journalists announced that Obama had been scandal-free for the first four years-and-change of his administration.

On NPR’s “Morning Edition,” anchorman Steve Inskeep asserted to Cokie Roberts that “this administration has been described — I don’t even know how many times — as remarkably scandal-free.”

On ABC’s “World News,” reporter Jonathan Karl proclaimed “a White House that takes pride in being scandal-free has been hammered by a series of controversies.” On MSNBC, Rana Foroohar of Time magazine lamented, “What’s so sad about it is the President has been very rightfully proud of the lack of scandal in his administration so far.”

These journalists suffered from complete, mentally paralyzing amnesia about the first term, with the deadly “Fast and Furious” gun-running fiasco, the embarrassing decline and fall of Solyndra and other solar energy companies funded by Energy Department loans and Benghazi-gate, to name a few.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
What scandals? The media ignores or covers up bad news about Obama - NYPOST.com

Obviously journalists are so enamored with Obama that they overlook whatever lies and criminalities committed by this administration.

I think they used to call Clinton the Teflon Kid because none of the scandles the Republicans cooked up ever seemed to stick to his administration...until Lewinsky. I don't think Obama's going to go down that road.

I think they used to call Clinton the Teflon Kid because none of the scandles the Republicans cooked up ever seemed to stick to his administration...until Lewinsky. I don't think Obama's going to go down that road.

Clinton had a nose problem along with women. It wasn't just Lewinsky. Paula Jones cost him a lot of credibility when he was caught lying in court. Anyone else would have gone to jail for perjury.
Obama on the other hand has kept his sexuality under wraps. He even let Reggie Love leave his side. However, it's the underhanded administrative criminality that will finally get him.

Clinton had a nose problem along with women. It wasn't just Lewinsky. Paula Jones cost him a lot of credibility when he was caught lying in court. Anyone else would have gone to jail for perjury.
They also called him the "comeback kid."

Obama on the other hand has kept his sexuality under wraps. He even let Reggie Love leave his side. However, it's the underhanded administrative criminality that will finally get him.
Obama doesnt have enough connections in DC to engage in criminality. Nor does he reach out to very many people or have a lot dinner parties. He just does his work and then goes home to his wife.

They also called him the "comeback kid."

Obama doesnt have enough connections in DC to engage in criminality. Nor does he reach out to very many people or have a lot dinner parties. He just does his work and then goes home to his wife.

Riiight, so the "Scandals" like 'Furious', 'Solyndra', 'Benghazi', 'IRS' and 'NSA' of course the death of Americans in relation to the scandals can be overlooked as the cost of doing business. I guess that it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Riiight, so the "Scandals" like 'Furious', 'Solyndra', 'Benghazi', 'IRS' and 'NSA' of course the death of Americans in relation to the scandals can be overlooked as the cost of doing business. I guess that it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Enron, bank bailouts, torture, secret renditions, Gitmo, outting CIA agents, lying to congress, and the grand daddy of all scandals, Iraq..... and what happened to Bush? Obama could have easily charged him with war crimes against humanity and violating the constitution...but he didn't. But maybe he should have, eh? Then you'd really have something to complain about.

Enron, bank bailouts, torture, secret renditions, Gitmo, outting CIA agents, lying to congress, and the grand daddy of all scandals, Iraq..... and what happened to Bush? Obama could have easily charged him with war crimes against humanity and violating the constitution...but he didn't. But maybe he should have, eh? Then you'd really have something to complain about.

OMG, not another uninformed revisionist of the Progressive Left. Everything you mention was either begun or incubated by the Clinton administration.
See:

ENRON AND BILL CLINTON - GLOBAL SCANDALS - A …

www.softwar.net/enron.html

the real enron scandal bill clinton and enron indonesia dictator suharto son bambang & enron in business enron presses clinton for croatia to join nato

Before you go impugning Bush for the things started by Clinton, I suggest you read some real history. Or are you so thoroughly brainwashed that Bush is your one and only demon?

Back
Top Bottom