• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What sacrifices would you be willing to make for what gains in politics?

I would be willing to have an affordable open UBC program on all gun sales including private sellers in exchange for a nationwide concealed carry.

I would be willing to require new construction of public buildings to have a men’s, woman’s and universal restrooms in exchange for requiring people to use the either the universal or gender of record instead of what they choose to identify with.

I would be willing to repeal the Trump tax cuts in exchange for a balanced budget amendment or term limits for federally elected positions.

Hey, props for actually trying to work with the spirit of the thread instead of just calling your opposition fascist.

The Democrats offered to shave off a trillion dollars of their 3 trillion dollar COVID relief bill. They asked Republicans what they would concede in return. The Republicans offered nothing. This does not lead me to believe that Republicans negotiate in anything resembling good faith.

I didn't say it's easy. I also know damn well that Democrat politicians can be sneaky and impossible in their own ways.

Correct. You can't compromise with someone whose primary motivation is inflicting harm. "How much harm are you willing to let us inflict" is not a conversation worth having. **** em.

Is that really their primary motivation? Are they trying to destroy the nation?

Back
Top Bottom