• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What race would you rather have been born?

What race would you rather have been born?

• White

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Black or African American

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • American Indian or Alaskan Native

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Hawaiian or Asian Pacific

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • White/Hispanic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Ork

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Race-less?
How about that?
If I could take a chameleon approach into any situation I'd be just stellar.

Race-less?
How about that?
If I could take a chameleon approach into any situation I'd be just stellar.

I wouldn't mind being born superhero. Not sure which power I would rather have though.

I wouldn't mind being born superhero. Not sure which power I would rather have though.

:rofl Yeah - that's cool.
How about being Psychosematic? I think that means you can set things on fire with your thoughts - or something.

How about being Psychosematic? I think that means you can set things on fire with your thoughts - or something.

I can't see where that would be very useful in the age of electricity and $1 lighters. I would probably like teleportation best.

Psychosomatic is a mind-body deep issue of some sort... like having ambulatory movements and stuff.
Pyrokinetic.... well thats awesome.

I voted asian because I have an eastern spiritual lean, but really I study russian and it would make it harder to get along there as a minority. Im half hispanic and I like it well enough.

I'd be Korean, so that I could kick everyone's ass at Starcraft II and get in the Diamond League. :mrgreen:

White. Tattoos look the best on us. Plus we're usually taller than almost all the other races (except for maybe the Orcs).

White. Tattoos look the best on us. Plus we're usually taller than almost all the other races (except for maybe the Orcs).

Orks would be most likely to be a superstar athlete though.

Night elf, definitely. They're really in touch with nature and get to ride on really big cats.

The one which I was born?

I'm fine with who I am.

Night elf, definitely. They're really in touch with nature and get to ride on really big cats.

White people can too.

images

Plus we're usually taller than almost all the other races (except for maybe the Orcs).

No way, you ain't seen full blooded Africans, the Sudanese we get around here make me feel short, and I'm 6'5.

Orks would be most likely to be a superstar athlete though.
Orcs aren't very smart, though. I doubt Nike would be running out to sign an endorsement deal with them, either.

No way, you ain't seen full blooded Africans, the Sudanese we get around here make me feel short, and I'm 6'5.
That's why I said "most." My cousin-in-law is a first generation American from Ghana and the people in her family are huge.

Drow (dark elf). I would rule the Underworld as one of Lloth's high priestesses until the time was right for to kill her and take over. Muahahahahaha

And I would so make Drizzt my bitch.

But in the real world, I can't see any one race having any specific advantage over another these days in any way that appeals to me.

Last edited:
When applying to colleges I had a strong desire to be Native American.

Something alien intrinsically evil that feeds on rotting human corpses....and if not that maybe a zombie would do..

Back
Top Bottom