• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Questions Should Wallace Have Asked Biden That He Didn't?

Which Questions Should Wallace Have Asked Biden?

• Wallace Should Have Asked About Hunter Biden, Instead Of Telling Trump It Wasn't An Important Issue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wallace Should Have Asked About Biden's History Of Racist Comments

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Wallace Should Have Asked Why Biden Opposed Trump's Travel Restrictions To And From China

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Wallace Should Have Asked Biden To State That He Was Mentally Fit For Office

• Wallace Should Have Asked Biden How He Would Pay For His Healthcare Plan Without Raising Taxes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • All Of These

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • None Of These, Joe Wouldn't Have Been Able To Handle It

• Total voters
Trolling is trolling dude....whatever.
Posting that the debate was a setup, to see what the reaction will be from liberal posters?

That's not trolling, man. It's completely legitimate. And tied to current events. And important.

It's related to politics.

And the reason why Wallace told Trump that the Hunter Biden issue was not important.

Hunter is not an important issue. And if he is, then we must adjudicate in full Ivanka and Jared. We know Jared doesn’t have the security clearance to access any of teh info he’s entrusted with. We know both he and his wife have used personal email accounts to conduct government business, sooooo I think...you guys...still...care about that...? No? Maybe? Email? Hellllo?

3m more voted for Hillary Clinton. Your backs didn’t do much.
Hillary had a major problem. Trump won the electoral college as he will do this time as well. Hillary accumulated votes in states she had won. But Trump won more important states as you well know he did.

Hillary had a major problem. Trump won the electoral college as he will do this time as well. Hillary accumulated votes in states she had won. But Trump won more important states as you well know he did.

By 80k votes across 3 swing states that he’s losing.

Tell me about the polls tho.

By 80k votes across 3 swing states that he’s losing.

Tell me about the polls tho.
Trump will win the states today that the polls show he is not winning in. And you will hate me for being 100 percent correct.

Trump will win the states today that the polls show he is not winning in. And you will hate me for being 100 percent correct.

I will pity you and get angry at TRump’s handling of covid one last time as I refuse to drink your tears.

So when nothing is proven we should ignore the accusations? Well tell that to the democrats and all the investigations into Trump the last 4 years, the claims all turned out to be false, so why were we looking into false accusations?
I’m speaking only in regards to a debate question. I fully support an investigation into Hunter’s business dealings and whether Joe had influenced it. But asking him the question at the debate would be a waste of time. Do you really think he would admit he did anything wrong?

Wallace should have asked about the Russian Collusion delusion which lasted several years, harmed innocent people and implicated Biden and Obama. Trump would have had an opportunity to vent and reveal some of the intel that has emerged from the investigation of origins. That failed coup was one of the pivotal times in US history, but it is being covered up, like it never happened. Wallace is not a big fan of Trump which is why he took it easy on Biden and ignored the elephant in the room.

During last night's debate, Chris Wallace grilled Trump on his comments about the Charlottesville protests, his tax returns, and his response to COVID.

Wallace asked Biden about plans to pack the Supreme Court, but this was where the tough questions stopped.

If Chris Wallace were actually a neutral, apolitical moderator, which of the following questions would he have asked Biden?

• Wallace Should Have Asked About Hunter Biden, Instead Of Telling Trump It Wasn't An Important Issue
The fact is Trump was interrupting (which was extremely irritating), and the matter of Hunter Biden was completely irrelevant to what was being discussed at the time. Bringing up Hunter wasn't going to contribute to a constructive debate, all Biden could do was deny it, however much truth there was to the story (personally I don't believe it), and all Trump was doing was trying to remind viewers of the accusations during the debate, which, as I said, didn't contribute positively. If you ask me, Wallace should have been more forceful when it came to shutting up both candidates.
  • Wallace Should Have Asked About Biden's History Of Racist Comments
Perhaps he should've, but Biden is not well-known for a "history of racist comments", (while Trump is), so Wallace would've had to reference and quote from specific instances of Biden being apparently racist, and to be fair would've had to then ask Trump about some of his past racist comments, which would've been useful so viewers could compare their reactions and how well they each apologized (if they did at all).
  • Wallace Should Have Asked Why Biden Opposed Trump's Travel Restrictions To And From China
This would've been interesting, although I'm not sure of the background on this, so I am unsure as to how true this is.
  • Wallace Should Have Asked Biden To State That He Was Mentally Fit For Office
I understand this is supposed to be something of a joke poll, but come on, let's be serious for a moment.
  • Wallace Should Have Asked Biden How He Would Pay For His Healthcare Plan Without Raising Taxes
If Biden had indeed promised not to raise taxes while still paying for his healthcare plan, this would indeed have been a valid question, and I am sure Biden would have had an answer prepared, as he would already have developed a plan for this.

Your choice to show thin-skin but don't you think there's more than enough, at least for a hundred lifetimes, this forum's quota of hate Trump threads?
Could we please have just ONE thread where people stick to the actual topic?

And the topic is the poll? Did you read the poll? Silliness deserves silliness in return.

Lol people with low IQs gravitate towards Trump?

Joe can hardly spit out a sentence.

Trump looked like a college professor compared to Joe, who sounded like a fourth grader giving a class presentation.

Lol people with high IQs tell others to “Shut up”?

Look at the level of education in half of the liberal posts on this forum. Emojis. Immature comments. Acting four feet tall.

I think you’d better take another look at your own political party.

The tell on the IQ level of anyone on this forum is support or non-support for Trump. A man like Trump is so transparently stupid that anyone not seeing it immediately is obviously either impaired or under a cloud of ignorance. There simply is no proof whatsoever of Trump's supposed intelligence, none. He is nothing but a con man and a scam artist. If you cannot see that you might want to reflect deeply within, this is the tell all of us see that seems to escape you.

During last night's debate, Chris Wallace grilled Trump on his comments about the Charlottesville protests, his tax returns, and his response to COVID.

Wallace asked Biden about plans to pack the Supreme Court, but this was where the tough questions stopped.

If Chris Wallace were actually a neutral, apolitical moderator, which of the following questions would he have asked Biden?
Here's the question no one ever asks, and it's not a partisan question:

Mr Biden, if you truly want to unite the country and make it less divisive, what do you have to offer the other side who:

are for the second amendment

against abortion

against bigger government

are pro business

don't want government run healthcare

are for law and order

He should have asked Quid Pro Quo China Joe:

"Do you support the Democratic Party's Platform?"

Another Reuben poll that with entirely slanted answers.

The tell on the IQ level of anyone on this forum is support or non-support for Trump. A man like Trump is so transparently stupid that anyone not seeing it immediately is obviously either impaired or under a cloud of ignorance. There simply is no proof whatsoever of Trump's supposed intelligence, none. He is nothing but a con man and a scam artist. If you cannot see that you might want to reflect deeply within, this is the tell all of us see that seems to escape you.
You might want to settle down and enjoy 4 more years of Trump as our president.

You might want to settle down and enjoy 4 more years of Trump as our president.

Oh if he wins none of us will settle down. Four more years of Trump will spell the beginning of resistance so extreme that it will make the 60s look like a picnic. You wanted chaos when you voted for Trump, you will get it.

Oh if he wins none of us will settle down. Four more years of Trump will spell the beginning of resistance so extreme that it will make the 60s look like a picnic. You wanted chaos when you voted for Trump, you will get it.
Promises, promises. Since when have Democrats actually delivered on their promises.

We republicans have so far never talked that way to you Democrats. There is an anger in your posts known as TDS.

We republicans have so far never talked that way to you Democrats. There is an anger in your posts known as TDS.

What you consider TDS is outrage both here and abroad at the man's depravity. Hell yes I am mad at this jerk. I am even madder at the people who voted for him. Deal with it.

What you consider TDS is outrage both here and abroad at the man's depravity. Hell yes I am mad at this jerk. I am even madder at the people who voted for him. Deal with it.
By deal with it do you mean vote for Biden?

It is like you have cancer but you want me to be as angry over cancer as you are. Watch some Jordan Peterson Videos if you can't afford professional help.

One thing is for sure. There wasn't any need to ask Trump about his mental fitness for the job. That guy acted like a demented chimp for 90 minutes, embarrassing himself and our country.
credible proof required for that silly positive assertion.

-snip-

Chris Wallace should have asked Joe Biden about this.

President Donald J. Trump: (01:02:22) 2020 -1st Debate Part 2
"We’ve caught them all. We’ve got it all on tape. We’ve caught them all. And by the way, you gave the idea for the Logan Act against General Flynn. You better take a look at that, because we caught you in a sense, and President Obama was sitting in the office."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/29/us/politics/michael-flynn-emmet-sullivan-hearing.html
09/29/2020
"
Mr. Kohl pointed as well to findings by an inspector general investigation to say that the two agents who interviewed Mr. Flynn at the White House in January 2017 — Peter Strzok and Joe Pientka, who would be key witnesses in any trial — were tainted. Mr. Strzok had sent text messages to a colleague indicating that he did not like Mr. Trump; Mr. Pientka helped supervise error-riddled applications to wiretap a different former Trump campaign adviser who was under investigation as part of the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation, Carter Page.

“The I.G. knocked out all of our witnesses in this case,” Mr. Kohl said.
On Twitter, Mr. Strzok accused Mr. Kohl of “materially misrepresenting” his actions.

Separately, in a letter docketed on Monday night, a lawyer for Mr. Strzok told Judge Sullivan that someone had altered handwritten notes by his client in one of the recent batches of internal materials turned over to Ms. Powell — adding two dates to them that he did not write, including one that suggested a White House meeting happened earlier than it did.

Judge Sullivan ordered the Justice Department to provide a sworn declaration certifying whether the materials submitted to him “were true and accurate,” saying he was “floored” by the “unsettling” claim that they had been modified...."

50410917617_fc1c717e55_b.jpg

50410921007_44a1d5e5ea_b.jpg

50410773366_21cc5d5a90_b.jpg

Background:

"Grassley on the Flynn Investigation: What Did Obama and Biden Know and When Did They Know It?
Jun 24, 2020

Prepared Floor Remarks by U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa
The Flynn Investigation: What Did Obama and Biden Know and When Did They Know It?
Wednesday, June 24, 2020​

...Biden appeared to raise the Logan Act.
Well, if it was “legit” then why “look at things”?
If it was “legit,” why would Biden mention the Logan Act?
These notes raise legitimate questions.
For example, did Obama and Biden deliberately take steps in the final hours of their administration to undermine the incoming administration?

It sure looks like they did.
It’s also reasonable to question the extent of Obama’s and Biden’s knowledge about the Russia and Flynn investigations.
For example, we know that on January 4, 2017 – the same day Strzok allegedly wrote the meeting notes – the FBI wrote a closing memorandum on Flynn, who was codenamed Crossfire Razor by the FBI that said the Intelligence Community could find no derogatory information on him.
On the very same day the FBI was ready to close the Flynn case, Strzok asked another FBI agent, “Hey if you haven’t closed Razor don’t do it yet.”
The case was still open at that moment and Strzok asked that it be kept open “for now.”
Strzok then messaged Lisa Page saying that Razor still happened to be open because of some oversight and said “Yeah, our utter incompetence actually helps us…”
The case should’ve been closed.
Instead, even in light of Comey apparently saying that the calls between Flynn and the Russian ambassador “appear legit” Obama directed Comey to “look at things” and make sure “the right people” investigate it.

And Biden chimed in, too, by bringing up the Logan Act which was used as a pretext to interview Flynn weeks later.
Mind you, all of this happened after the election.
The incoming Trump administration had no idea that Obama, Biden, Comey and Strzok were busy setting the stage for what would become a multi-year struggle to show that they didn’t collude with the Russian government.

So much for a peaceful transition of power."

I added the red arrow to highlight "the skinny" behind what Peter Strzok's is calling to the attention of Judge Emmet Sullivan.

Flynn's attorney Sidney Powell submitted this allegedly altered argument in a pleading to Judge Sullivan's court to support a claim
Strzok's relevant notes were written on January 4, when they were actually written on January 5, 2017.

50412432371_06da9e26d7_b.jpg

DOJ prosecutor Joyce Ballentine, now part of Flynn's "defense team" since the May filing by DOJ pleading to Judge Sullivan to drop Flynn's guilty plea and entire prosecution, with prejudice", provided Attorney Sidney Powell with this more redacted but identical document in June, 2020.
Note the "ten years" line for comparison and the fact that the handwritten, "1/4" date is absent.:

Three months later, on September 23, 2020, Joyce Ballentine sent a revision of the same Strzok note to Atty Powell, this time with the "1/4"
handwritten date displayed, which Atty. Powell then submitted to Judge Sullivan's court.
Link to Ballentine's September 23, cover letter :

Altered Strzok note page, .pdf 28 of 54 pages

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom