• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What % of White People are Racist?

JC Callender

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What percentage of white people do you believe are racist and why? :popcorn2:

I see no point is postulating a number that is not and can not be known.

Did you know some folks think the person in your avatar is racist?

Well over half. They have so much guilt they voted for a Kenyan to be in the whitehouse..... twice.

<1%

Membership in organizations that are racist are dwindling. I've actually met racist white people before and people don't like them... They are idiots and often conspiracy theorist

According to my wife and many talk shows. All of 'em. All whites is big ol' racists.

In reality, a small percentage of idiots who will never move beyond the mental level of a small child. Most being alt-right or radical left.

99.9999% of the time 99.9999% of people have encountered someone they think is racist at some point in their life prior to that moment.

He's asking for your estimate and why. It isn't a bait thread. It's an honest evaluation thread.

He's asking for a figure no one can supply. Not even you. This is pure supposition and bait. See Post #7.

<1%

Membership in organizations that are racist are dwindling. I've actually met racist white people before and people don't like them... They are idiots and often conspiracy theorist

I totally agree with you!

Back
Top Bottom