• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What % of White People are Racist?

No, post #71. And again; Stop buying into bs.

From snopes article.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more"

Read for comprehension.

Read for comprehension.
:lamo
The comprehension problem is all yours.
I know what was said and I addressed it, repeatedly.
It is not a likely scenario.
Again, post #71.

JFC! What the **** are you not getting here?
The person's claim is not believable. It is not likely they just came up on it on thier own. Just like they would not have come up with those kind of specifics about the other folk's bio's they published. Do you really not understand that?

Last edited:
What percentage of white people do you believe are racist and why? :popcorn2:

100% of RACE OBSESSED democrats, where COLOR OF SKKIN, always supercedes content of character.

Again, post #71.

From snopes article.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more"

Read for comprehension.

Read for comprehension.

And again you prove the comprehension problem is all yours.
Your bs was already addressed.

Again, post #71.
JFC! What the **** are you not getting here?
The person's claim is not believable. It is not likely they just came up on it on thier own. Just like they would not have come up with those kind of specifics about the other folk's bio's they published. Do you really not understand that?

So what you are saying is that you did not know that some folks think that?

That's right, I've never heard that. Most of my love for EVH goes back to before he quit drinking in the 90's when he was smiling Ed. Now, as you know, he's kind of a dick, and has even thrown the nicest guy in the world, Michael Anthony, under the bus.

That's right, I've never heard that. Most of my love for EVH goes back to before he quit drinking in the 90's when he was smiling Ed. Now, as you know, he's kind of a dick, and has even thrown the nicest guy in the world, Michael Anthony, under the bus.

Eddie burned his own bridges. Doesn't change how I feel about the band though.

True story.
1982 Dallas Texas Reunion Arena
Michael pointed at me and threw me a pick which I promptly failed to catch.

Define what you mean by racism first. As it is, the question cannot be answered.

Eddie burned his own bridges. Doesn't change how I feel about the band though.

True story.
1982 Dallas Texas Reunion Arena
Michael pointed at me and threw me a pick which I promptly failed to catch.

1982?....That would be a collectors item today......

1982?....That would be a collectors item today......
I didn't even think of looking, but the daughter of Reunion Arena's manager found it after the show was over.

Two more pick stories.

I went to High School with Darrel Abott and his brother Vince.
Bowie High School Arlington Texas.
Darrel was known as Diamond Darrel and Pantera was sort of a hair band.
Darrel gave me a bright florescent pink pick inscribe with Pantera.
Was stolen in South Korea.

Def Leppard
Partied with them.
Phil Collen gave me a stainless steel pick.
Was stolen at Fort Drum.

C'est la vie

And again you prove the comprehension problem is all yours.
Your bs was already addressed.

You are really stupid enough to hang your hopes on a site that demonstrates you are wrong?

From snopes article.

Last edited:
I didn't even think of looking, but the daughter of Reunion Arena's manager found it after the show was over.

Two more pick stories.

I went to High School with Darrel Abott and his brother Vince.
Bowie High School Arlington Texas.
Darrel was known as Diamond Darrel and Pantera was sort of a hair band.
Darrel gave me a bright florescent pink pick inscribe with Pantera.
Was stolen in South Korea.

Def Leppard
Partied with them.
Phil Collen gave me a stainless steel pick.
Was stolen at Fort Drum.

C'est la vie

Good stuff......RIP Diamond Darrel

You are really stupid enough to hang your hopes on a site that demonstrates you are wrong?
Let me help you out here.
1. What you just did is improper. You probably know that which is why you did it.
You can certainly call any argument I make stupid, but calling a poster stupid is sheer stupidity.

2. It was explained to you why the claim is likely untrue. So buying into such a claim is stupid.

So all you are doing is regurgitating stupid commentary.

Let me help you out here.
1. What you just did is improper. You probably know that which is why you did it.
You can certainly call any argument I make stupid, but calling a poster stupid is sheer stupidity.

2. It was explained to you why it is likely untrue. So buying into such a claim is stupid.

So all you are doing is regurgitating stupid commentary.

1. When someone is stupid enough to ignore what THEIR link clearly says they are doing something stupid.

2. You didn't explain jack ****. You tried to create an alternate reality.

If'n I was a bettin' man (and I am) I'd say approx the same %age of black folk. And Hispanic. And Asians. And Indians.

As to what that %age is...REAL racist? I dont know...10-15%. People with race motivated ideology...another 10% or so.

Good stuff......RIP Diamond Darrel
My favorite worse picture I've taken.

Def%20Leppard%2012.png

1. When someone is stupid enough to ignore what THEIR link clearly says they are doing something stupid.

2. You didn't explain jack ****. You tried to create an alternate reality.
You are regurgitating the same stupid ****.
Addressing what was said is not ignoring it.
Do you really not know that?

Your failure to understand the fact that it was addressed, as well as you buying into that bs is clearly a problem that is going to continue to exist.

Define racist.

Hopefully it did not take 91 posts before someone mentioned that we cant even begin without the definition.

I have not read this thread but from what I have seen it is lame.

You are regurgitating the same stupid ****.
Addressing what was said is not ignoring it.
Do you really not know that?

Your failure to understand the fact that it was addressed, as well as you buying into that bs is clearly a problem that is going to continue to exist.

You "addressed" the content of the link by ignorantly handwaving everything the link said.

You "addressed" the content of the link by ignorantly handwaving everything the link said.
Wrong as usual.

How did they get all the other client's specific information like birth places to publish?
They did not just make the **** up. Or do you not realize that yet?

Wrong as usual.

How did they get all the other client's specific information like birth places to publish?

Well, we've found at least one :lamo

Well, we've found at least one :lamo

Supposedly.
The claim has no likelihood to it.

But if you are referring to a birther instead of what I replied...
Yes, but not in relation to place of birth, but to ineligibility due to the foreign allegiance Obama was born with.

Wrong as usual.

A noob didn't fact check.

Derp.

Read for comprehension next time.

From snopes article.

Back
Top Bottom