• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Obama Should Say Tonight

Drake McHugh

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Sorry to all the stupid politicians who put themselves out there in favor of a Syria military strike. I promise you Senators McCain and Graham that ASAP we will bomb a country,of your choosing. So long as it does not have powerful allies. Maybe Congo? How does Albania strike you? Oh well,I'll get back to you and we will do something.

Sorry to all the stupid politicians who put themselves out there in favor of a Syria military strike. I promise you Senators McCain and Graham that ASAP we will bomb a country,of your choosing. So long as it does not have powerful allies. Maybe Congo? How does Albania strike you? Oh well,I'll get back to you and we will do something.

Yes, because this is random.

I'm hoping he says:

I'm over my head. I resign.

Not much chance of that though. It would cut into the free golf and party circuit.

I'm hoping he says:

I'm over my head. I resign.

Not much chance of that though. It would cut into the free golf and party circuit.

After today's twists and turns, I have no ****ing clue what he's going to say...

He will begin positioning "the credit".

I'm sure that will be the top priority, but how can he seek a diplomatic solution with a Syrian government not recognized by the US?

Putin certainly does not want another Islamic mess with psychoweapons on his doorstep.
Putin forced ASSad to admit what he denied, and then give them up with a resolution.
There does need to be a cease-fire but Repubs are holding out that it still blows up for Obama.
Mitch sure led from behind.

As with bin Laden, Repubs are still cheering against Obama, no matter the repercussions to the USA.

Just as they downplayed bin Laden and rewrote history as their Bushie leaders on all foreign policy subjects.

At least my Repub Congressman didn't play politics.

As with bin Laden, Repubs are still cheering against Obama, no matter the repercussions to the USA.

Just as they downplayed bin Laden and rewrote history as their Bushie leaders on all foreign policy subjects.

What is the President's position linc?

Syria is in Russia's sphere of influence... and they use Syria's warm water port. Its good that Russia has stepped up.

Obama was willing to go to war for no good reason. You would cheer,from a safe distance of course,because you play politics and care more about Obama than America. Calling yourself a centrist is about as dishonest as it gets. Your hard left.

I knew you'd tap on me. Did you see the meteor over Alabama last night?

Obama will speak of a UN resolution for a UN coalition to destroy the chemicals.

This is better than allowing Saddam to use them against Iran and his own Kurds, as Reagan did, with no discussion.

Like everyone else he wants the killing to stop and end of Sarin gas use everywhere.

So, his position is that killing can continue by the use of conventional weapons?

Actually,his newfound interest in Syria was quite random. Then,when he started to realize that a war would affect his domestic agenda(amnesty)he got cold feet.

Recent?

Syria has been allied with Iran and supporting Hamas ...

Actually,his newfound interest in Syria was quite random.

Yeah, it had nothing to do with a dictator killing 60k civilians and gassing his own people.

I knew you'd tap on me. Did you see the meteor over Alabama last night?

Obama will speak of a UN resolution for a UN coalition to destroy the chemicals.

This is better than allowing Saddam to use them against Iran and his own Kurds, as Reagan did, with no discussion.

How does a country negotiate with a "leader" of a country that is not recognized by the US government? Once the chemical are gone, if that can happen, is Assad allowed to remain in power as long as he just uses conventional weapons to kill Syrians?

So, his position is that killing can continue by the use of conventional weapons?

Do you think the US or Obama control the Arab Spring or the various warring factions?

Obama was willing to go to war for no good reason.
for you, it would have been a good reason with a Repub POTUS
You would cheer,from a safe distance of course,because you play politics and care more about Obama than America. [
You tapped on me con. Cons care more about bringing Obama down, damn America. I'm proud to cheer for our POTUS and my Republican Congressman and both Senators from Illinois, on opposite sides, who don't play politics with our Soldiers as you do.
Calling yourself a centrist is about as dishonest as it gets. Your hard left.
After 4 months on Debate Politics, you have the gall to speak to anyone about their lean. Seeing a few of your posts from the past, I don't even bother. Long-term cons don't lower themselves to your level of calling someone dishonest. Now go whine to a moderator boy.

Back
Top Bottom