• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What number do I call to get my “White Privilege” benefits?

eman926

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
With my rough life I don’t know where to look. It’s also odd that a black man named David Webb was said to have “White Privilege” benefits by a reporter on CNN while talking to him on the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You got them. Probably didn't know how to use them. Fortunately for me, I did. But was never able to convince myself I was not privileged. I was and knew it.

You got them. Probably didn't know how to use them. Fortunately for me, I did. But was never able to convince myself I was not privileged. I was and knew it.
Well said!

With my rough life I don’t know where to look. It’s also odd that a black man named David Webb was said to have “White Privilege” benefits by a reporter on CNN while talking to him on the phone.

You’ve never had your resume rejected for having a “black” name.

Then you have been brainwashed by the mainstream media if I'm reading your reply correctly. Watch the David Webb video I posted above.

You’ve never had your resume rejected for having a “black” name.

No, but I have mental health issues, but I don't blame others because of that. Watch the David Webb interview damn it!

No, but I have mental health issues, but I don't blame others because of that. Watch the David Webb interview damn it!

So what? You think “white privilege” means no white person has ever faced any sort of hardship? No wonder the concept makes you so angry, you’ve WILDLY misinterpreted wha tit is.

Well said!

I am fully willing to accept that there are White Americans that were and are caught up in the backwash of America's racial caste system. They have been there since at least the Civil War, from small southern farmers led to believe that "you too could one day afford to own slaves". We just need to pull off this little bit of BETRAYAL to our own country.

Today's version, coal minors left to keep risking their lives for low pay, continuing to go down into those mines utterly deserted by leadership including the most recent example of DonnieBoy convincing them he would bring back coal jobs or that it was even in their bests interests that he try. As usual Donnie WRONG on both counts. He has LOST coal industry jobs and his entire energy effort is like pushing on a rope and swimming upstream at the same time. Gee Donnie how many arms and hands do you have? That sounds like a heck of a circus act to me.

So what? You think “white privilege” means no white person has ever faced any sort of hardship? No wonder the concept makes you so angry, you’ve WILDLY misinterpreted wha tit is.

Everybody faces hardship. That’s a bull**** excuse. David Webb doesn’t believe in “White Privilege”. Neither do Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington, Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Kanye West, and many other black individuals. Maybe you should stop watching CNN, or whatever mainstream media you follow.

I am fully willing to accept that there are White Americans that were and are caught up in the backwash of America's racial caste system. They have been there since at least the Civil War, from small southern farmers led to be believe that "you too could one day afford to own slaves". We just need to pull off this little bit of BETRAYAL to our own country.

Today's version, coal minors left to keep risking their lives for low pay, continuing to go down into those mines utterly deserted by leadership including the most recent example of DonnieBoy convincing them he would bring back coal jobs or that it was even in their bests interests that he try. As usual Donnie WRONG on both counts. He has LOST coal industry jobs and his entire energy effort is like pushing on a rope and swimming upstream at the same time. Gee Donnie how many arms and hands do you have? That sounds like a heck of a circus act to me.

News flash! It’s not the 1960’s anymore. You guys are only keeping racism alive by keeping bring this bull**** up.

News flash! It’s not the 1960’s anymore. You guys are only keeping racism alive by keeping bring this bull**** up.

Sorry...not us keeping racism alive. White Supremacists, with one in the WH supported by his sycophantic cult followers are doing that job.

Everybody faces hardship. That’s a bull**** excuse. David Webb doesn’t believe in “White Privilege”. Neither do Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington, Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Kanye West, and many other black individuals. Maybe you should stop watching CNN, or whatever mainstream media you follow.
Interesting that you list black people who have been successful and therefore believe all black people have the same opportunities. Can you explain why our country's population is comprised of 14-15% Black Americans, but of all billionaires, only 0.6% are black people? Or why 1.4% of the wealthiest Americans, the top 1%, are black people? Or why management positions in corporations only have 3.2% who are black people?

Black Americans: 14.6 % of America Black Population By State 2020
Black Americans in the top 0.1%: 0.6% The Black Billionaires 2019
Black Americans in the top 1%: 1.4% Who are the black '1 percent'?
Black Americans in management positions: 3.2% Black professionals hold only 3.2 percent of executive jobs, 0.8 percent of CEO jobs at Fortune 500 firms, new report says - CBS News[/QUOTE]

If there is no systemic racism, why are we not seeing closer to 14.6% of successful Americans being Black Americans?

Sorry...not us keeping racism alive. White Supremacists, with one in the WH supported by his sycophantic cult followers are doing that job.

There are very few of them and you’re bringing them attention. I could point out the racism of Antifa but I don’t. I’ve rarely pointed out the racism of the Black Lives Matter movement, at least on these message boards. Even the black liberal Morgan Freeman stated “the only way to end racism is to stop talking about it.” He also pointed out we should stop making statements like “white man”, “black man”, and so on. I’ll take it a step further. We should not have “white neighborhoods”, “black neighborhoods”, or so on. I also think that black individuals should stop using the N-word, because they are really just putting themselves down.

Interesting that you list black people who have been successful and therefore believe all black people have the same opportunities. Can you explain why our country's population is comprised of 14-15% Black Americans, but of all billionaires, only 0.6% are black people? Or why 1.4% of the wealthiest Americans, the top 1%, are black people? Or why management positions in corporations only have 3.2% who are black people?

Black Americans: 14.6 % of America Black Population By State 2020
Black Americans in the top 0.1%: 0.6% The Black Billionaires 2019
Black Americans in the top 1%: 1.4% Who are the black '1 percent'?
Black Americans in management positions: 3.2% Black professionals hold only 3.2 percent of executive jobs, 0.8 percent of CEO jobs at Fortune 500 firms, new report says - CBS News

If there is no systemic racism, why are we not seeing closer to 14.6% of successful Americans being Black Americans?

And I could point out that those black communities have been run by Democrats for decades.

Call 1-800-THATS-NOT-HOW-THAT-WORKS-AND-NOBODY-SAID-IT-DID.

Call 1-800-THATS-NOT-HOW-THAT-WORKS-AND-NOBODY-SAID-IT-DID.

You know it’s racist to say no other race has it rough, right? Of course you don’t. You only listen to what pop culture tells you to think. Even MLK didn’t think like you do.

they were given to you at birth, if you squandered them, that is on you.

I used mine, never maliciously or unethically, I just took what was handed to me.

I discovered my white privilege the day that NMAAHC infographic explained "whiteness" comprises rugged individualism, an emphasis on hard work and rational thinking, and respect for property, authority, and courtesy.

It seems to me that white privilege is something that everybody--including whites--ought to aspire to. :shrug:

I discovered my white privilege the day that NMAAHC infographic explained "whiteness" comprises rugged individualism, an emphasis on hard work and rational thinking, and respect for property, authority, and courtesy.

It seems to me that white privilege is something that everybody--including whites--ought to aspire to. :shrug:

Nice try. You turned their term "whiteness" into "white privilege". You bent it to make your argument....Oh well, another PROPAGANDIST at DP.

they were given to you at birth, if you squandered them, that is on you.

I used mine, never maliciously or unethically, I just took what was handed to me.

That’s bullcrap. Saying that somebody has “white privilege” is what’s really racist. Barely anybody said such nonsense until Obama was president. Look at like the 2000’s decade. Barely anybody said it, unless you were Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. You’re just parroting what pop culture tells you to think. At least I am able to think for myself. Do you even bother to research your nonsense? Or do you just listen to Hollywood and the mainstream media? Maybe you should watch some video footage of the things that you are assuming. It’s not the 1960’s or prior anymore. Good grief!

You do realize David Webb is black right?

David Webb - Google Search
No I wasn't aware, you didn't have a link in your OP, and I responded before I noticed you corrected that in another post.

But I do like Jnug's response in general terms, even if it may not apply to this specific incident.

Back
Top Bottom