• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What matters most to Americans?

ban.the.electoral.college

Progressive, Green
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I was wondering what you thought is the most important aspect to your life as an American... Just curious.

CRAP.

mod. please delete this.

Last edited:
the most important aspect to my life is peace and yes it is amazing but i live in america.

Security....then the ability to do what I want....when I want to...within reason . And basically do what liberals hate most....work hard...be happy and take care of my family without hand-outs from govt. :roll:

ban.the.electoral.college said:
I was wondering what you thought is the most important aspect to your life as an American... Just curious.

CRAP.

See?...I told you folks he was working for the Liberals...

I would've picked something other than "CRAP", but who am I to argue?:smile:

wave said:
Security....then the ability to do what I want....when I want to...within reason . And basically do what liberals hate most....work hard...be happy and take care of my family without hand-outs from govt. :roll:

Liberals hate that? No one gave me that memo. I consider myself liberal, but I'm not sure what you mean when you say "liberals". When persented in that context, it usually means a "conservative" or a "republican" wants to inflict a slight wound on particular group, in this case "liberals". Just curious, what do "liberals" have to do with your point?

Is this suppose to be a poll? If it is why are there no options?:confused:

Originally posted by cnredd:
See?...I told you folks he was working for the Liberals...

I would've picked something other than "CRAP", but who am I to argue
C.R.A.P. The cnredd Republican A$$hole Party!

My right to seize power should the people allow me to.

Back
Top Bottom