• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Marjorie Taylor Greene Testimony Said About Trump Imposing Martial Law

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Her selective memory isn't going to give up names - no surprise there. It's really too bad that she wouldn't be subjected to hypnosis to learn all sorts of stuff related to 1/6/21 and DJT's Big Ass Lie. Only problem is with opening her mind up to seek the truth that would also allow all sorts of bats and critters to wiggle out of her squirrel cage head. But, it would be well worth the risks.

1650918325366.png
Text messages sent and received by former President Donald Trump's ex-chief of staff showed that Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene mentioned that some GOP lawmakers suggested Trump should impose martial law as a way to "save our Republic."

But when the Georgia lawmaker was asked during testimony this past Friday whether she ever pushed for Trump to impose martial law, she responded, "I don't recall."

"In our private chat with only Members, several are saying the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to call for Marshall (sic) law. I don't know on (sic) those things. I just wanted you to tell him. They stole this election. We all know. They will destroy our country next. Please tell him to declassify as much as possible so we can go after Biden and anyone else!" Greene's text read.

“I don’t recall” is always the right answer when someone asks you under oath what you might have said over 2 years ago.

and 1/6/21 was living proof of that.
I disagree, 1/6 was a handful of partisan zealots that I wouldn’t necessarily attribute to the entire party — the proof is the collective response from virtually all Republicans since that date.

They have moved from we need voter ID to we should be able to invalidate elections we were unable to manipulate to get the results we want.

Between the fascism on the right and the ineptitude on the left this nation is in for a rocky ride.

Her selective memory isn't going to give up names - no surprise there. It's really too bad that she wouldn't be subjected to hypnosis to learn all sorts of stuff related to 1/6/21 and DJT's Big Ass Lie. Only problem is with opening her mind up to seek the truth that would also allow all sorts of bats and critters to wiggle out of her squirrel cage head. But, it would be well worth the risks.

View attachment 67387464
Text messages sent and received by former President Donald Trump's ex-chief of staff showed that Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene mentioned that some GOP lawmakers suggested Trump should impose martial law as a way to "save our Republic."

But when the Georgia lawmaker was asked during testimony this past Friday whether she ever pushed for Trump to impose martial law, she responded, "I don't recall."

"In our private chat with only Members, several are saying the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to call for Marshall (sic) law. I don't know on (sic) those things. I just wanted you to tell him. They stole this election. We all know. They will destroy our country next. Please tell him to declassify as much as possible so we can go after Biden and anyone else!" Greene's text read.
She couldn’t even spell “martial” correctly..

She testified that she thought it was Antfa breaking in, but texted Trump to tell them to go home.

Probably Proud Boys acting as Antifa dressed as Proud Boys. To throw off the feds, right?

and 1/6/21 was living proof of that.

They're not done, either. Next time, they'll succeed. They might not need to rush into the Capitol to do it either; it might be that liberal democracy ends as a result of a coordinated administrative and judicial coup.

View attachment 67387464

Congress really needs to scrape her off their collective shoe and put someone else in the seat.

he proof is the collective response from virtually all Republicans since that date.
Except the ones in Congress or on TV or in the protests or ones the internet or at the local bar or on the bowling league or.... Pretty much everywhere now that I think about it.

"....the intentional failure to remember can constitute perjury...." ;)

👀

Erzf6jtXAAE25qg

You mean Marshall Law, of course.

Attachments

• MarshallLaw.jpg
    MarshallLaw.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 5
She couldn’t even spell “martial” correctly..
It was the correct spelling if she was referring to the post-World War II Marshall Plan. Will we ever know if she is too stupid to spell or too stupid to know the Marshall Plan from martial law?

It was the correct spelling if she was referring to the post-World War II Marshall Plan. Will we ever know if she is too stupid to spell or too stupid to know the Marshall Plan from martial law?
I don't know.. but I do know she is incredibly stupid, lies more than she tells the truth, and I would laugh like crazy if this nutso lawsuit actually succeeded.

Back
Top Bottom