• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Liz Cheney has figured out about Donald Trump and 2024

Why Trump has such a strong hold on grassroots Republicans is a mystery. How did the idiot get 74 million votes? Are they nearly as dumb as he is?

Judging from some of their responses on this forum, that's one possible answer.
Its called a CULT for good reason. Read all about it in the excellent book " The Cult of TRump".

Are you willing to give him credit for Operation Warp Speed?

Well----sure. But credit for what? The vaccines were developed through a massive collaborative effort among scientists, governments and private companies, meaning no single person can claim credit for the achievement. Do you think another president would have done "Operation SLOW Speed" ?? Of course not. I give Trump credit for not screwing it up. Why is it that when Trump does something NORMAL it is celebrated ??

I give Trump credit for winning in 2016 (and blame voters for being so irresponsible, etc).............what else can one give him credit for??
I would give him credit for Space Force, not messing with NASA, starting a pivot from China to India, and… uh… um… ok that’s about it. I guess it’s something but it sure would have been nice to get a little more.

I suppose his public castration of Ted Cruz is worthy of some applause.

I would give him credit for Space Force, not messing with NASA, starting a pivot from China to India, and… uh… um… ok that’s about it. I guess it’s something but it sure would have been nice to get a little more.

I suppose his public castration of Ted Cruz is worthy of some applause.

Here’s a comprehensive list of Trump’s accomplishments. Of course your will not agree with all of them.

The Republicans will likely prove you wrong in the midterms and the next Presidential Election. Plus Republicans control more state governments than democrats. It would seem the Republican Party can win elections. The only way democrats win elections is to rig them.

Thanks for proving my point. Republicans can only win elections based on technicalities. 2022 is a perfect example of that. They have to rely on heavy gerrymandering and redistricting to even have a fighting chance.

Why Trump has such a strong hold on grassroots Republicans is a mystery. How did the idiot get 74 million votes? Are they nearly as dumb as he is?

Judging from some of their responses on this forum, that's one possible answer.

The GOP powers that be are absolutely terrified of their radicalized base. That's why. Trump is the leader of said base.

Thanks for proving my point. Republicans can only win elections based on technicalities. 2022 is a perfect example of that. They have to rely on heavy gerrymandering and redistricting to even have a fighting chance.

If the Republicans had their way picture IDs would be required to vote and the voting rolls would be updated to eliminate all the dead voters who always vote for democrats. For a change we would have honest elections.

If the Republicans had their way picture IDs would be required to vote and the voting rolls would be updated to eliminate all the dead voters who always vote for democrats. For a change we would have honest elections.

If the Republicans have their way we'd live in permanent fascist minority rule led by bunch of rich criminals who give themselves massive tax cuts, and keep their rube voters in place with racial and cultural grievances and laughable conspiracy theories.

Here’s a comprehensive list of Trump’s accomplishments. Of course your will not agree with all of them.

You are right about not agreeing with most of them, particularly given how the link provided ignored all the things he did to undermine those accomplishments. But, that seems in keeping a website called “unwokenarrative” aka quite literally a daydream.

I‘ll challenge the narrative, be a free thinker, and continue to believe that Trump’s main, untarnished accomplishments were Space Force, supporting NASA and castrating Ted Cruz before the entire world.

Last edited:
You are right about not agreeing with most of them, particularly given how the link provided ignored all the things he did to undermine those accomplishments. But, that seems in keeping a website called “unwokenarrative” aka quite literally a daydream.

I‘lol challenge the narrative, be a free thinker, and continue to believe that Trump’s main, untarnished accomplishments were Space Force, supporting NASA and castrating Ted Cruz before the entire world.

But but but....he took out a pen and signed bills into law! That is one hell of an accomplishment for a man who is used to coloring inside the lines with crayons.

Liz Cheney was asked on camera if she would support Trump if he were the nominee in 2024. She said no.

Finally, a Republican putting country above party.

But but but....he took out a pen and signed bills into law! That is one hell of an accomplishment for a man who is used to coloring inside the lines with crayons.
This is why I do think the prior admin should get credit for Warp Speed but I don’t see why Trump the individual should receive all the accolades. After all, Mike Pence led the task force. He should get credit for the good (vaccine approval fast track) and bad (conflicting public messaging, fighting with states).

Trump only gets credit for appointing leaders like Pence then not letting them speak at their own task force briefings because he wanted to hog the limelight.

I‘ll challenge the narrative, be a free thinker, and continue to believe that Trump’s main, untarnished accomplishments were Space Force, supporting NASA and castrating Ted Cruz before the entire world.

OK by me.

If the Republicans have their way we'd live in permanent fascist minority rule led by bunch of rich criminals who give themselves massive tax cuts, and keep their rube voters in place with racial and cultural grievances and laughable conspiracy theories.

Democrats who are the real fascists keep saying republicans are. They get away with it because the liberal MSM is the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party and people today have no idea of what real fascism is.

It doesn't pay to be a lawyer for Donald Trump.

Michael Cohen is a disbarred lawyer who served as an attorney for President Donald Trump from 2006 to 2018. He was the personal counsel to Trump, and was often described by the media as Trump's "fixer."

On December 12, 2018, he was sentenced to three years in federal prison and ordered to pay a $50,000 fine after pleading guilty to tax evasion and campaign finance violations. Cohen joined Trump's campaign manager and deputy campaign manager in prison.

The Times reports, "Federal investigators on Wednesday seized cellphones and other electronic devices from Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City who became Donald J. Trump’s personal lawyer, stepping up a criminal investigation into Mr. Giuliani’s dealings in Ukraine, three people with knowledge of the investigation said.

"F.B.I. agents executed search warrants around 6 a.m. at Mr. Giuliani’s apartment on Madison Avenue and his Park Avenue office in Manhattan, carting away the electronic devices, Mr. Giuliani confirmed in a statement.

"The execution of search warrants is an extraordinary action for prosecutors to take against a lawyer, let alone a lawyer for a former president. It is a major development in the long-running investigation into Mr. Giuliani, which examines some of the same people and conduct that were at the center of Mr. Trump’s first impeachment trial."

All of this is a remarkable turn around for Giuliani. As mayor, Giuliani won national recognition for steering New York through the dark days after the Sept. 11 attacks, and earlier in his career, he led the same U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan that is investigating him now, earning a reputation as a hard-charging prosecutor who took on organized crime and corrupt politicians. It appears, as a Trump colleague, he may have become one.

When President, Trump's party lost the House, Senate, and the Presidency within a span of four years, a ninety year old record. Trump was virtually kicked out of New York where he was born and raised. Everything he touches turns to dust, and his devout followers avoid him.

CNN recalls, "In a September 2019 interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo, Giuliani first denied that he had asked the Ukrainians to investigate Joe Biden before admitting he actually had moments later."

"In October 2019, two men connected to Giuliani's efforts to dig up dirt on Biden -- Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman -- were arrested before a flight to Frankfurt, Germany. The charges involved alleged attempts by the two men to funnel foreign contributions into US elections."

"In February 2020, then-President Trump acknowledged that he had sent Giuliani to Ukraine to dig up dirt on his political opponents. (Trump had denied doing so during the impeachment process.)"

"None of this looks good for Giuliani. The bar for securing a search warrant against such a high-profile figure is very high -- and that was met here. And this level of activity suggests that the investigation may well be moving into a new and more active stage."

Food for thought -- Donald Trump is no longer protected by Presidential immunity, not when it comes to Ukraine and not when it comes to his incitement of an insurrection on Jan. 6.

I hope the Liz Cheney doesn't lose in the primary, because we need politicians with common sense and the ability to compromise. Now as far as 2024 goes I think the GOP should nominate the dynamic duo of Boebert and Greene who's slogan could be "stopping the evil cabal from eating children"

Back
Top Bottom