• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Liz Cheney has figured out about Donald Trump and 2024

Trump did more good for the nation in four years than Obama and Biden did in eight.

Now we have Joe Biden who was definitely a white supremacist in his early career attacking white men for systemic racism. We have Antifa and BLM burning down our major democrat controlled cities. Cops are quitting their police forces all over our nation and the crime rate is spiraling out of control.

I predict Joe Biden (if he lasts four years and doesn’t resign because of his increasing dementia) will displace Jimmy Carter as the worst president in modern history.

Joe admits he has a crisis on the southern border but neither he or Kamala have even visited it. Obviously they have no idea of what to do so they are trying to ignore a crisis hoping it will simply go away.

Trump did more good for the nation in four years than Obama and Biden did in eight.

Now we have Joe Biden who was definitely a white supremacist in his early career attacking white men for systemic racism. We have Antifa and BLM burning down our major democrat controlled cities. Cops are quitting their police forces all over our nation and the crime rate is spiraling out of control.

I predict Joe Biden (if he lasts four years and doesn’t resign because of his increasing dementia) will displace Jimmy Carter as the worst president in modern history.

Joe admits he has a crisis on the southern border but neither he or Kamala have even visited it. Obviously they have no idea of what to do so they are trying to ignore a crisis hoping it will simply go away.

Sure bro. Keep the fear mongering and white grievance at an all time high because lord knows your worthless political party can't win on policy.

Trump was a total disaster, worst president in history and first time there was a traitor as president.
Trump is 100% scum

Sure bro. Keep the fear mongering and white grievance at an all time high because lord knows your worthless political party can't win on policy.
The Republican party is dead there is only the Trump party and trump has 0 policy

Trump on assault weapons
\

Trump has no problems raising your taxes he just wants a break to the rich and he is all; for illegal immigration who do you think he employs at his golf courses?

You have been conned by him, you only option is to make sure anyone endorsed by the traitor Trump loses their primaries and people begin to realize an endorsement from the greatest loser in US history is a death knell

MAGA vote against everything Trump!

Trump said that almost 20 years ago about assault weapons and thankfully he changed over time as he probably understand guns and common sense gun usage a little more. He also said far more recently and when he was running for president and as president that semi-automatic weapons, like the AR-15 type models (which is not an assault rifle and the AR does not stand for assault rifle), are not things he wants banned.

Also Trump didn't raise my taxes.

The government bureaucracy has a set slow pace. It takes a lot of effort to speed that pace up. Most vaccines take up to ten years to develop.

Plus at least one democrat was honest enough to give the Trump administration credit for Operation Warp Speed.

Question — did your wonderful Obama and Joe Biden push through a vaccine for the 2009 HINI pandemic? They were just fortunate that pandemic was as not deadly as the COVID-19 pandemic.

Yeah----I see you bought into the high balling trump did................believe me, it was going to be fast anyway, and the roll out was a masterwork by Biden. But then again, maybe Biden is just a NORMAL leader for a change...

Trump said that almost 20 years ago about assault weapons and thankfully he changed over time as he probably understand guns and common sense gun usage a little more. He also said far more recently and when he was running for president and as president that semi-automatic weapons, like the AR-15 type models (which is not an assault rifle and the AR does not stand for assault rifle), are not things he wants banned.

Trump doesnt have a mind to change, seriously the moron prides himself on his ignorance and his cultists lap it up
Trump only cares about himself not the USA, unfortunately for him he is a moron which is why his businesses go bankrupt all the time
fortunately for him there are always marks to con for more cash on hair brained schemes.

Yeah----I see you bought into the high balling trump did................believe me, it was going to be fast anyway, and the roll out was a masterwork by Biden. But then again, maybe Biden is just a NORMAL leader for a change...

I am willing to give Biden credit for the roll out. Of course people with TDS will never be able to give Trump credit for anything.

Trump was a total disaster, worst president in history and first time there was a traitor as president.
Trump is 100% scum

Obviously you have your opinion of Trump and I have mine. So be it.

The Republicans will likely prove you wrong in the midterms and the next Presidential Election. Plus Republicans control more state governments than democrats. It would seem the Republican Party can win elections. The only way democrats win elections is to rig them.

Let’s not forget Sleepy Joe is just beginning to add to our debt. He plans to spend money like a drunken sailor.

Except that no President in the last 10 years has had any say on the budget.

First you need to know that Congress has not passed all twelve (thirteen if you count DC) appropriation bills since 1999. The second thing you need to know that Congress has been using Continuing Resolutions, Supplemental Spending, and Omnibus bills to keep the federal government funded. They are not budgets, and no proposed budget by any President has ever passed the House since the budget was first proposed by President Wilson in 1919.

The last thing you should be aware is that for the last ten years Congress has passed Continuing Resolutions, Supplemental Spending, and Omnibus bills with a veto-proof majority. Even when a President threatens to veto an Omnibus bill, like Trump did, all he would do is delay the enactment of the law until the veto could be overridden by Congress. It would still become law, it would just take a couple weeks longer.

If the trend continues like it has since 2011, it is very unlikely Congress will give Biden any say on the budget.

Trump doesnt have a mind to change, seriously the moron prides himself on his ignorance and his cultists lap it up
Trump only cares about himself not the USA, unfortunately for him he is a moron which is why his businesses go bankrupt all the time
fortunately for him there are always marks to con for more cash on hair brained schemes.

Clearly just your opinion but ok

Trump was singing a completely different tune as President. He was all for violating the due process rights of every American in order to illegally seize firearms.

Trump is not who you think he is. He is a New York City liberal Democrat and staunch Hillary supporter who became a Republican for the very first time in 2012 so he could run for President as a Republican in 2016.

Trump was singing a completely different tune as President. He was all for violating the due process rights of every American in order to illegally seize firearms.

Trump is not who you think he is. He is a New York City liberal Democrat and staunch Hillary supporter who became a Republican for the very first time in 2012 so he could run for President as a Republican in 2016.

So you think Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden would be better advocates for 2nd amendment rights?????

I am willing to give Biden credit for the roll out. Of course people with TDS will never be able to give Trump credit for anything.
Its simple, most of us, myself included do NOT like criminals. Trump was a big one, and its all starting to catch up to him now. The election loss was a start. He i sunder many criminal investigations now for some reason.

I think Trump will get credit where it is due. The problem is that very few people can tell me anything he did that is worth mentioning, at least on the positive side........

Its simple, most of us, myself included do NOT like criminals. Trump was a big one, and its all starting to catch up to him now. The election loss was a start. He i sunder many criminal investigations now for some reason.

Well then you must be disturbed by Joe Biden selling his influence to foreign nations while Obama”s VP and using his son Hunter as the bag boy. In fact Biden has been corrupt his entire career.

Well then you must be disturbed by Joe Biden selling his influence to foreign nations while Obama”s VP and using his son Hunter as the bag boy. In fact Biden has been corrupt his entire career.

Proof please. Thanks.

Proof please. Thanks.

Since Biden is in the Oval Office and the FBI and DOJ are both corrupt there is little chance of evidence being uncovered. As usual a democrat is totally above the rule of law.

Since Biden is in the Oval Office and the FBI and DOJ are both corrupt there is little chance of evidence being uncovered. As usual a democrat is totally above the rule of law.
The FBI and DOJ are both corrupt? The DOJ is now on solid footing instead of existing soley for the protection of TRump. SO disagree with both opinion.

"On Wednesday, Rep. Liz Cheney was asked a straightforward question by Fox News' Neil Cavuto: "If Donald Trump were the 2024 nominee, would you support him?" And the Wyoming House Republican gave an equally straightforward answer: "I would not."
If anything that one can appreciate about Cheney is her strong convictions and forthright conscience post the (S/I/T) Trump reality show.

Fear remains the dominant emotion when it comes to how Republican elected officials view Trump. And it's that fear that could well relegate them to a near-certain second Trump loss in 2024 unless they find some political courage between now and then."
Why Trump has such a strong hold on grassroots Republicans is a mystery. How did the idiot get 74 million votes? Are they nearly as dumb as he is?

Judging from some of their responses on this forum, that's one possible answer.

Back
Top Bottom