• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Liz Cheney has figured out about Donald Trump and 2024

No one cares about Cheney she is done. Won't be reelected....... ;)

House GOP Conference Chairwoman Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) has seen her political support completely collapse in Wyoming as solid majorities of both Republicans and all voters in the state want her out of office, a new poll shows.

What’s more, Cheney has fallen behind her primary challenger by more than double digits, a sharp turn in just weeks against the one-time rising star since she voted to impeach former President Donald Trump.

The poll, conducted by Trump’s team and first reported by Politico, shows 73 percent of Republicans in ruby red Wyoming view her unfavorably—while 62 percent of all voters in the state similarly view her unfavorably.

Only 10 percent of GOP voters, and 13 percent of all voters, say they would vote to reelect her, and she trails by more than 30 points—54 percent to 21 percent—against state Sen. Anthony Bouchard, who has announced a campaign against her since her impeachment vote.

If the Trump haters don't break the law like they did in 2020 and if they get away with it like they did in 2020, then yes.
Lol
Trump tried to steal the election and like most things he does he failed at it
No candidate he endorses has a shot at 2024 the vast majority of electors despise the man child

Lol
Trump tried to steal the election and like most things he does he failed at it
No candidate he endorses has a shot at 2024 the vast majority of electors despise the man child
Trump didn't try to steal any election.

1. Trump is correct. The only way Cheney can win in 2022 is by way of a vote splitting tactic. That tactic has been used before by the GOP Elites, most recently in the 2016 Republican primary. (it didn't work, though) I probably won't work in 2022 for Cheney, either.

2. Those who find it "very hard to imagine how Trump doesn't remain deeply damaged goods" find that hard to imagine because they believe their own BS. Unfortunately for them, a LOT of American don't believe their BS...including Democrats and Independents.

3. As far as why Cheney is shooting her mouth off about Trump, it doesn't matter...except to the Trump hating media because it gives them something to spout of about that's anti-Trump...like that article. They are desperately trying to manipulate people with their propaganda.

4. The fact is, if Trump decides to run in 2024, he will be President again. If he doesn't decide to run, then whomever he endorses will be President.
Trumpanzee republicans as well play the "split the vote" tactic. This prick got caught and is headed to jail. And Gaetz appears to be tied to him as well.

Nobody's talking about Liz Cheney running for President, so your question will never come up.

Who would you vote for, besides Trump?

4. The fact is, if Trump decides to run in 2024, he will be President again. If he doesn't decide to run, then whomever he endorses will be President.

Personally, I am wondering when he turns on DeSantis. When he does, that means Trump is running. If he doesn't, he is out.

And if DeSantis and Trump run, a Republican will win the primary because those two would suck up all the Trumpists.

They would also lose the general election because Trump voters do not vote if Trump, or in the case of DeSantis a reasonable facsimile, isn't on the ticket.

For president.
Who says Trump is running for President...hell, who says anyone is running for President.

How can I answer your stupid question when there isn't anyone to choose?

Personally, I am wondering when he turns on DeSantis. When he does, that means Trump is running. If he doesn't, he is out.
Unless he runs and selects DeSantis as his VP.

Unless he runs and selects DeSantis as his VP.

That would require DeSantis not to run.

Trump would never choose from a rival. He is way too small a man for that.

That would require DeSantis not to run.

Trump would never choose from a rival. He is way too small a man for that.
I was referring to your contention that Trump would turn on DeSantis when Trump decides to run.

I don't know...I think DeSantis would be a very good choice for a Trump running mate. DeSantis would be a shoe-in for the next term...and the next.

(The Trump haters would be forced to commit election fraud again.)

Trump didn't try to steal any election.
I agree. He just lost in a fair election.
He was so sure he would win he started planting the conspiracy of "the only way I loose is if the election is rigged".

Have yet to see the evidence of a rigged election. Much like still waiting on the evidence of the Towers were taken down by controlled demolition on 9/11, along with the Pentagon hit by a missile and the plane flew over it, and Flight 93 never crashed.

I agree. He just lost in a fair election.
He was so sure he would win he started planting the conspiracy of "the only way I loose is if the election is rigged".

Have yet to see the evidence of a rigged election. Much like still waiting on the evidence of the Towers were taken down by controlled demolition on 9/11.
There wasn't a "fair election" in 2020. Trump predicted what would happen and he was right. You haven't seen the evidence because you don't want to see the evidence.

There wasn't a "fair election" in 2020. Trump predicted what would happen and he was right. You haven't seen the evidence because you don't want to see the evidence.
We will disagree. It was fair.
You have just fallen for Trump's bs.

(Start a thread and prove that the election was stolen/rigged). Your claim, your burden to prove.

Trump hasn't even started to go through all of the court battles he will have regarding his finances and taxes and lying and such.

Who says Trump is running for President...hell, who says anyone is running for President.

How can I answer your stupid question when there isn't anyone to choose?

I am asking you to speculate. Does that make you uncomfortable? You seem irritated by the question.

I am asking you to speculate. Does that make you uncomfortable? You seem irritated by the question.
I'm not irritated and no...I don't want to speculate. I'll leave that to the Trump haters. They are good at it.

We will disagree. It was fair.
You have just fallen for Trump's bs.

(Start a thread and prove that the election was stolen/rigged). Your claim, your burden to prove.
It was so easy to see that his prediction was made solely to place blame on something other than him actually losing because of how weak he really is. The Trumper rubes bought in hook, line, and sinker.

Who cares what Cheney thinks? She is not going to win her primary in 2022. Her days are numbered in the House. There is a very good chance in 2022 that Republicans will regain the House but Cheney will not be one of them. Maybe she can go work in the swamp as a lobbyist for those companies that have gotten wealthy over all the never ending conflicts she continues to support.

I have not heard Trump say anything about running again but there are a lot of people hope that he does. But right now he does have the ability to pick influence who does including supporting several Republicans that will be challenging others in primaries.

Six weeks ago, Candace Owens said she was considering running for president in 2024. She was immediately raked through the coals on the left. Nicki Haley is also considering it too but she was on of the first who came out against Trump and since walked ALL that back and now says she would support Trump if he were to win the primary in 2024. She isn't going anywhere. And of course Mike Pence. But the one everyone is wondering about is DeSantis. You can tell which ones the left find as a threat by the way the MSM and social media trashes them like editing interviews to make it look like someone is guilty or a hit piece story by 'anonymous sources. Trump, DeSantis, Owens are the three they seem to fear.

Today Vernon Jones, announced his run for Georgia governor in 2022 challenging Kemp in the primary. Kemp might as well start collecting U haul boxes for his move out of the governor's mansion. :love:

Back
Top Bottom