• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Liz Cheney has figured out about Donald Trump and 2024

Poor leadership? If Joe Biden, Obama or any other democrat or republican had been in the Oval Office we would have ZERO vaccines at this time. It would be in development for the next couple of years.
What a load! The biotechs were on to this even before Covid hit NA. Although Trump did give money to Moderna, Pfizer didn't take a penny and they were out first. The other argument that Trumpers often give is that Trump cut through all the red tape for testing and approval....did he do that for all the other countries too because they were tested and approved at about the same time? If any breathing body was in the WH during Covid the drugs would still have been developed every but as quickly. As a matter of fact, based on the high hesitancy rates amongst Trump supporters, it would appear his "warp speed" scared them away from the vaccine.

There is a long way to 2024, and even if Trump runs again, it will be a contested primary. There are several people waiting in the corridors for their turn.

I don’t like the fact that Joe Biden sold his inference to China our, largest enemy, Using his son Hunter as the bagman. That means China owns Sleepy Joe and can take advantage of him. China wins, we lose.

Thank you for getting back. As far as I know this is all a "nothing Burger". I know of few business people who do NOT deal with China----so where is the beef? And, good heavens, Trump was connected 1000 times worse to our enemies with intel agencies proving it....

Poor leadership? If Joe Biden, Obama or any other democrat or republican had been in the Oval Office we would have ZERO vaccines at this time. It would be in development for the next couple of years.

No---that is not logical. Any other president would have hurried the vaccines, as well as been a great example of following guidelines. Trump failed here. I mean, what would another president have done??---"Operation SLOW SPEED??"

Because, unlike the other half, I am not affected by propaganda. I examine facts and think for myself.

The facts clearly show that Trump is best for America.
I would like to challenge you to name even ONE rational way Trump is better for America. Just one. If you can, then I will concede and congratulate you.

I would like to challenge you to name even ONE rational way Trump is better for America. Just one. If you can, then I will concede and congratulate you.

Those articles present much more than one. I hope that's okay with you.

Those articles present much more than one. I hope that's okay with you.
I appreciate the info---it is good stuff. I was looking to debate any point. Is there one item that you think stands out that I cannot counter?? I could take any one of the items in those articles and counter it. So, the challenge goes back to you.

I appreciate the info---it is good stuff. I was looking to debate any point. Is there one item that you think stands out that I cannot counter?? I could take any one of the items in those articles and counter it. So, the challenge goes back to you.
I have no preference.

You asked...I presented.

Moving on...

I asked for ONE. But okay. I'll take the debate win on that one......Moving on....
Oh...wait...did you think I was interested in debating you? LOL!! No, I wasn't. You asked for information. I gave it.

And you call that "a win". LOL!!

Oh...wait...did you think I was interested in debating you? LOL!! No, I wasn't. You asked for information. I gave it.

And you call that "a win". LOL!!
Nah----now why would anyone think you'd be interested in debating on a debate board...................seems simple, = you can't meet the challenge (or even try) = you lose the debate. Wasn't asking for much---just one point...

No---that is not logical. Any other president would have hurried the vaccines, as well as been a great example of following guidelines. Trump failed here. I mean, what would another president have done??---"Operation SLOW SPEED??"

Did Obama and Biden do that with the 2009 Swine Flu?

Thank you for getting back. As far as I know this is all a "nothing Burger". I know of few business people who do NOT deal with China----so where is the beef? And, good heavens, Trump was connected 1000 times worse to our enemies with intel agencies proving it....

If the intelligence agencies had proof Trump was involved with our enemies “1000 times” worse than Joe Biden than why did the two impeachment’s fail. The Biden family was taking millions selling Joe Biden‘s political influence in their pay for play schemes. Of course they got away with it as there are two rules of law in our nation at this time. High level democrats are above the rule of law that applies to you and me And Trump.

What a load! The biotechs were on to this even before Covid hit NA. Although Trump did give money to Moderna, Pfizer didn't take a penny and they were out first. The other argument that Trumpers often give is that Trump cut through all the red tape for testing and approval....did he do that for all the other countries too because they were tested and approved at about the same time? If any breathing body was in the WH during Covid the drugs would still have been developed every but as quickly. As a matter of fact, based on the high hesitancy rates amongst Trump supporters, it would appear his "warp speed" scared them away from the vaccine.
Trump haters refuse to give Trump credit for anything. Trump Derangement Syndrome ruins logical thinking.

Trump haters refuse to give Trump credit for anything. Trump Derangement Syndrome ruins logical thinking.

Trump did some very nice things for the State of Alaska, there is no denying that fact. Even though I never voted for Trump (I never vote for leftist freaks), I'm not a Trump hater. His economic policies were certainly better than Obama's, but he still stifled the economy with all his tariffs against Europe and China. We saw less than 3% growth in the GDP, which is below normal. Had there been no tariffs, we would have seen between 3% and 5% growth in the GDP. Which would have put us back into the "normal" range.

I certainly did not approve of Trump continuing with Obama's surrender policy to the Taliban. He also kept Obama's illegal DACA, but did manage to improve border security significantly.

I also appreciate what Trump did not do during his four years as President, like not involving the US in yet another war.

I consider my criticism of Trump to be reasonable and fair, not because of some mentally-deranged irrational hatred like the left so frequently demonstrates.

Last edited:
Nah----now why would anyone think you'd be interested in debating on a debate board...................seems simple, = you can't meet the challenge (or even try) = you lose the debate. Wasn't asking for much---just one point...
yawn...

You've been a member of DP...what...a week? Surely you know by now that there is very little debate on DP.

Anyway, you weren't asking for much, as you say...just one point. I gave you 30 points. And now you want more?

Nah...not interested.

If the intelligence agencies had proof Trump was involved with our enemies “1000 times” worse than Joe Biden than why did the two impeachment’s fail. The Biden family was taking millions selling Joe Biden‘s political influence in their pay for play schemes. Of course they got away with it as there are two rules of law in our nation at this time. High level democrats are above the rule of law that applies to you and me And Trump.
Impeachment did not fail---it was done. Impeachment is NOT a criminal trial but rather a political event. The rest of your words is conspiracy theory junk.....

yawn...

You've been a member of DP...what...a week? Surely you know by now that there is very little debate on DP.

Anyway, you weren't asking for much, as you say...just one point. I gave you 30 points. And now you want more?

Nah...not interested.
No one is going to debate 30 points. You never gave me what I asked for. The challenge is still there.

No one is going to debate 30 points. You never gave me what I asked for. The challenge is still there.
I gave you MORE than you asked for. Take it or leave it.

Moving on...

I see the cult is fully in operation. Because ya, the party that created the pandemic preparation plan trump threw out and disbanded just hated the goal of a vaccine and wouldn't listen to the experts like Dr. Fauci.

Fauci’s boss gives Trump credit for Operation Warp Speed.

Impeachment did not fail---it was done. Impeachment is NOT a criminal trial but rather a political event. The rest of your words is conspiracy theory junk.....
I suppose when your football team loses you look for reason to claim it really didn’t lose. For example, “My team gained more yards than the other team.”

The efforts to impeach Trump failed in the Senate as they were worthless to begin with.

?????That was a glitch in history........no one even remembers that Swine Flu Era.......apples/oranges
I remember the 2009 Swine Flu. Obama put Biden in charge of the response and he bungled it. Badly. Fortunately it was not as deadly as COVID-19.

Let’s never forget what Obama had to say about Sleepy Joe.

1618944308223.jpeg

Fauci’s boss gives Trump credit for Operation Warp Speed.

trump screwed up everything about the covid response except for not preventing the vaccine development. That doesn't prove the lies correct about Democrats.

Back
Top Bottom