• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What leaders death would benefit the world?

Which one would you like to die now to save the world?

• Tony Blair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • British royal family

• Peter Hans Kolvenbach (The Black Pope)

• Total voters
I'd have to say Kim Jong Il. I would have said Bush except that if Bush were to die, Cheney would become president. Now that's a scary thought.

I don't know who they are because I didn't look but I think that any American that advocated the assasination of the President of the United States whether he be Conservative or Liberal, Democrat or Republican are some very sick individuals...........

That will be my last post to this stupid thread.........

Mickyjaystoned said:
I know that most of them are scum, which ones would you like to see die??

It is against the law to threaten the life of a president. I advise the administrator of this site to delete this thread as I am currently reporting it to the secret service.

No this is not a joke. This is illegal. The thread poster has broken federal law, and the site administrator has as well if he knowingly leaves it up.

FreeThinker, isn't this an international forum? I wasn't aware all of us were under the laws of one country. Though most of us are from the US. Also even so, this forum is supposed to be free speech, unless you spam, make racist remarks, or flame outside the basement.

Also FreeThinker, I don't think any of us threatened Mr. Bush, we just think his death would benifit the world. Of course then there is Cheney.

Last edited:
It is against the law to threaten the life of a president. I advise the administrator of this site to delete this thread as I am currently reporting it to the secret service.

No this is not a joke. This is illegal. The thread poster has broken federal law, and the site administrator has as well if he knowingly leaves it up.

Ha ha ha ha ha what a nobend:lol:

Caine said:
Umm... And how would this benefit the world????

Maybe with both Sharone and Arafat out of the picture negations for peace could prosper. But I know it wont happen.
You can only have peace when both sides want it.

FreeThinker said:

Get your head out of your ass shesh.

jfuh said:
Get your head out of your ass shesh.

I would not make light of it if I were you....Especially you people that advocated the assasination of President Bush...........

Navy Pride said:
I would not make light of it if I were you....Especially you people that advocated the assasination of President Bush...........
...........who......... care.........s............ anyway..............
did..............anyone..................say.................kill.....................bush..................?

jfuh said:
...........who......... care.........s............ anyway..............
did..............anyone..................say.................kill.....................bush..................?

Yeah 9 people advocated his death......

Originally posted by Navy Pride:
That's against the law.

Navy Pride said:
Last time I looked I don't think that looking forward to someones death ............ equals wanting to kill them.

Navy Pride said:

Nonsense. Did you look at the question? It was just who would make the world better off if they are dead, not who should die. Also this is the internat, don't take such things seriousely on the net, even though it is a political forum.

Billo_Really said:
That's against the law.

You got that right........I would not be surprised that if the NSA in their monitoring of the internet pick up something like this and the people that advicated the presidents death might just have a knock at their door in the near future........

jfuh said:
Last time I looked I don't think that looking forward to someones death ............ equals wanting to kill them.

You don't think so huh...........

You got that right........I would not be surprised that if the NSA in their monitoring of the internet pick up something like this and the people that advicated the presidents death might just have a knock at their door in the near future........
I do not want any physical harm to come to the President. I just want to see him in the un-employment line.

Comrade Brian said:
Nonsense. Did you look at the question? It was just who would make the world better off if they are dead, not who should die. Also this is the internat, don't take such things seriousely on the net, even though it is a political forum.

I would not be to sure of that if I was you.....I can tell you I would not want my name or IP in that column.........

Billo_Really said:
I do not want any physical harm to come to the President. I just want to see him in the un-employment line.

That was my exact feelings about "Slick Willie."

That was my exact feelings about "Slick Willie."
I hate it when you call him that.

Billo_Really said:
I hate it when you call him that.

OK, sorry, I will just call him "The Slickster."

Seriously though you got to admit he came out smelling like a rose.....

Billo_Really said:

I agree. Most of these people are harmless when out of power, harmful when in.

OK, sorry, I will just call him "The Slickster."

Seriously though you got to admit he came out smelling like a rose.....
I'll give you this one. You're right, he did.

Originally Posted by Comrade Brian
I agree. Most of these people are harmless when out of power, harmful when in.
True. Oh so true.

Back
Top Bottom