• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What leaders death would benefit the world?

Which one would you like to die now to save the world?

• Tony Blair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • British royal family

• Peter Hans Kolvenbach (The Black Pope)

• Total voters
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I know that most of them are scum, which ones would you like to see die??

How could you leave Bin Laden off that list?

He's the one person that would make a huge difference IMHO.
There are a lot of people who's death would make a difference - but who would replace them?

Bin Laden is the one man on earth, whose death/capture would be a symbolic victory in the war on terror.

Meet the new boss, the same as the old boss. Pete Townsend

Last edited:
All of them. Seriously the world would be better off without all of them.

If I had to make a choice though. I would say Putin only because if Bush died, the conservatives would consider him a martyr and that would give them fuel for the next election.

(NOTE: CIA PEOPLE WHO ARE SURELY READING THIS, THIS THREAD IS MEANT TO BE TAKEN LIGHT HEARTEDLY AND I DO NOT REALLY THINK OUR NOBLE LEADER GEORGE W BUSH SHOULD DIE)

FinnMacCool said:
If I had to make a choice though. I would say Putin only because if Bush died, the conservatives would consider him a martyr and that would give them fuel for the next election.

How would Bush's death save the world?

FinnMacCool said:
It wouldn't save the world, but it would benefit us greatly.
Note to Cia: I'm joking :rofl :rofl :rofl :2wave:

The question revolves around 'saving the world'.

The question revolves around 'saving the world'.

Yes but the poll reads 'which leaders death would benefit the world'

oh wait my bad.

well I'm sure that the author of this poll was simply exaggerating. While its true that all those leaders would be better off dead, I'm sure they're all not gonna lead to the earths ultimate demise.

This poll is very inappropriate IMO, as nothing will be gained from any of these deaths, just a new face, on an old problem. If you want to cure an ill, you have to dig much deeper then this, as a skilled doctor would, to make sure he indeed, has all the cancer removed.

This poll is very inappropriate IMO, as nothing will be gained from any of these deaths, just a new face, on an old problem. If you want to cure an ill, you have to dig much deeper then this, as a skilled doctor would, to make sure he indeed, has all the cancer removed.

I believe Deegan is correct. I assumed that this thread wasn't meant to be taken seriously though.

well I'm sure that the author of this poll was simply exaggerating. While its true that all those leaders would be better off dead, I'm sure they're all not gonna lead to the earths ultimate demise.
Very nice of you to assume what the author meant.

FinnMacCool said:
What? It's not as though my answer is going to have an affect on you, your highness.

Thats OK - its clear that if you dont like the question, you'll just whine about it. :2wave:

If most of these people died right now their right hand man and ideologue would probably assume their position.

Which Iran guy are you referring to? They're both awful, but Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at least gives the world plenty of reasons not to trust his country. The death of Ali Khameini, on the other hand, could cause a revolution.

Why isn't Kim Jong-il on this list?

lol...but if Bush died, you'd have to deal with Cheney, who's a bigger Nazi than Bush is.

What's with these poll questions, lately?

Maybe poll questions should be submitted to the moderators before the rest of us have to see this garbage?

So, now we're supposed to vote on who we want to die? No thanks, I'll pass. And those of you that did vote, I hope Santa Claus doesn't see this list...because you're all being awfully naughty...sheesh!

Hoot said:
What's with these poll questions, lately?

Maybe poll questions should be submitted to the moderators before the rest of us have to see this garbage?

So, now we're supposed to vote on who we want to die? No thanks, I'll pass. And those of you that did vote, I hope Santa Claus doesn't see this list...because you're all being awfully naughty...sheesh!

Agreed - we've had so many of these "Do you still beat your wife?" polls.
Plus - it's a way to get topics that usually go somewhere else onto page one.

I voted for "The Iran Guy"

Its obvious why he is a threat. I agree with the person said Kim should be on here, he is not cool either.

Im curious to why Putin, Bush, and Sharon were voted on, but nobody has come out with thier opinion on why.

oh... im willing to bet that the guy who started the post voted for Sharon.

You can see the bias in the fact that Sharon and the Zionist Shills was used as the description.

Calling someone a shill is a derogatory term, and the only one on the list...

LOL... talk about over analyzing.

So thanks to so many of you for replying and voting, this was quite inteesting really, i would say that every person who replied represents a part of one of these leaders constituencies, don't you think the whole system is a bit shitty if we all agree the world would be better off without the people who are in charge of it.

I don't believe Osama B is actually a leader of anything, i am still pretty sure that Al Quida (Osamas Branch) is in fact led by the CIA. obviously there are rebel militia in Iraq and worldwidfe but Osama is probably not their leaders, thats why he wasn't included, i think the death of Bush would put an end to the Armageddon America has scripted, if we were lucky enough for that to happen then surely people wouldn't let another KKKunt into office.

Kim Jong Il is pretty safe once you get to know him so he ain'ty in the poll either.

I am glad many people realise there is an agenda going on, you have to realise that these "Leaders" are carrying out their orders for people who would still be influencial if you killed every politician, the people behind the scenes are running the way of this world.

Mickyjaystoned said:
So thanks to so many of you for replying and voting, this was quite inteesting really, i would say that every person who replied represents a part of one of these leaders constituencies, don't you think the whole system is a bit shitty if we all agree the world would be better off without the people who are in charge of it.

I don't believe Osama B is actually a leader of anything, i am still pretty sure that Al Quida (Osamas Branch) is in fact led by the CIA. obviously there are rebel militia in Iraq and worldwidfe but Osama is probably not their leaders, thats why he wasn't included, i think the death of Bush would put an end to the Armageddon America has scripted, if we were lucky enough for that to happen then surely people wouldn't let another KKKunt into office.

Kim Jong Il is pretty safe once you get to know him so he ain'ty in the poll either.

I am glad many people realise there is an agenda going on, you have to realise that these "Leaders" are carrying out their orders for people who would still be influencial if you killed every politician, the people behind the scenes are running the way of this world.

Surprisingly, I've already checked up on the background/tech stuff and found out this is NOT Aryan Imperium nor Lucidthots...

Just as well, I feel, in due time, the road they have taken will once again have traffic...:shrug:

So what are you accusing me of being some kind of alter alias trouble maker mr Moderater?

I think you should quit with the wild accusations and interact in the poll to show your opinion.

Why do you think i may encounter traffik, is that a threat??

Mickyjaystoned said:
So what are you accusing me of being some kind of alter alias trouble maker mr Moderater?

I think you should quit with the wild accusations and interact in the poll to show your opinion.

Why do you think i may encounter traffik, is that a threat??

LOL... he didn't say you were goin got encounter traffic

Learn to read.

Deegan said:

Very good point. It is indeed a much greater problem than simply who's the leader as they are mostly just puppets of a general concensus of ther countries. ie Cheny Inc is in charge of the US not Bush.

Back
Top Bottom