• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What leaders death would benefit the world?

Which one would you like to die now to save the world?

• Tony Blair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • British royal family

• Peter Hans Kolvenbach (The Black Pope)

• Total voters

Trajan Octavian Titus

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The fact that Bush has gotten three votes is further evidence that the left has completely lost its mind.

Here's mine:

O.B.L.
Saddam Hussein (not long to wait on this one)
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
The president of Syria
Kim jon Il
The entire politburo of Red China
Hugo Chavez

In that order

HAY CONSPIRACY BOY, I've reported you to my Illuminati cohorts heading up the New World Order at PNAC, William Kristol told me that him, J. Rockefeller, the elders of Zion, and I are personally going to take a black helicopter ride to the home address that your ip account is registered to and it's all within our legal rights under the Patriot Act.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

See ya soon. ;)

Last edited:

Caine

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trajan Octavian Titus said:
and the guy behind Cheney is the Alaskan senator who refused to give up money for the bridge to nowhere to help the victims of Katrina.

And the guy who Jon Stewart likes to show the video clip of him yelling like a mad man. "To this is say NO!!!!!!!!!!".

Plus the guy who didn't want the oil companies to swear in when they testified before the senate, so if you think ole boy GEORGE is in the backpocket of the oil companies..........

Caine

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Im still wondering how Bush now has 3 votes, Sharon has one, the Pope has one, and Putin has 2.

Where are the people who voted for these guys to explain why?

jfuh

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Caine said:
Im still wondering how Bush now has 3 votes, Sharon has one, the Pope has one, and Putin has 2.

I voted to get rid of Bush, this is only because I couldn't find Cheny.
I voted for him because the amount of harm that he is causing both domestically and internationally is much worse than anyone else on that list. South America hates us now with a passion, Europe, middle east, enough said. Even Asia dispises us because of our policies.
Here's how Bush Inc plays ball: "Uh you guys here's the rule book, pay most attention though to the last page where it says that we're always right. If you dont'want to read through the whole book, just remember, I'm always right."

This is the same attitude that the extreemist of the republican party take as well: "You're either with us, or you're against us"

Caine

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
jfuh said:
This is the same attitude that the extreemist of the republican party take as well: "You're either with us, or you're against us"
No, its...

"Your either with us, or you are a traitor against America and aiding the enemy."

Kandahar

Enemy Combatant
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Caine said:

The votes for Putin are at least understandable (even though I voted for Khameini). Putin is a murderous dictator. If I could vote for multiple people I would've voted for him too.

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
HAY CONSPIRACY BOY, I've reported you to my Illuminati cohorts heading up the New World Order at PNAC, William Kristol told me that him, J. Rockefeller, the elders of Zion, and I are personally going to take a black helicopter ride to the home address that your ip account is registered to and it's all within our legal rights under the Patriot Act.

Man the Patriot act don't extend to New Zealand stupid A$$, anyway you think Illuminati just a conspiracy theory you either ignorant as **** or very slow at arithmatic.

I suppose you think it's no coincidence that this is written on the dollar bill: Novus Ordo Seculorum.

What ya think that means?

And why do you think White conservative Christians are all running your country?

And Democracy what a ****ing joke, ya know i'm sick of you yanks using "Democracy" as justification to do whatever the hell it takes to open other countries natural resources to big Business, how can anyone suggest that America is democratic when it's documented that Bush didn't even win the most votes in his first election, when you gonna see you own countries history, it certainly has contributed to more war, death and problems than any other.

Trajan Octavian Titus

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Mickyjaystoned said:
Man the Patriot act don't extend to New Zealand stupid A$$, anyway you think Illuminati just a conspiracy theory you either ignorant as **** or very slow at arithmatic.

I suppose you think it's no coincidence that this is written on the dollar bill: Novus Ordo Seculorum.

What ya think that means?

And why do you think White conservative Christians are all running your country?

And Democracy what a ****ing joke, ya know i'm sick of you yanks using "Democracy" as justification to do whatever the hell it takes to open other countries natural resources to big Business, how can anyone suggest that America is democratic when it's documented that Bush didn't even win the most votes in his first election, when you gonna see you own countries history, it certainly has contributed to more war, death and problems than any other.

The electoral college was set in place to preserve state rights because we live in a Republic.

Oh and just so you know your conspiracy bullshit gets no play on this site save to make us all laugh and point fingers at you. :screwy :lamo

But I feel sorry for you so perhaps I can help you a little with your psychological disorder:

From the pages of "Political Ideologies Their Origins and Impact 8th ed.," by Leon P. Baradat:

Just as the pluralist must be understood as distinct from elite theorists, care must be taken that the elite theorists are not confused with those who espouse conspiratorial theories. Conspiratorialists are phobic about politics. They believe that someone, usually a small group of unseen people, is secretly and diabolically controlling things from behind the scenes. Among the suspected master manipulators are communists, international bankers, Jews, and satan worshipers. The various militant civilian milititia groups around the country that have come to prominence since the 1995 bombing of a federal building in Oklahoma City are deeply embroiled in conspiratorial suspicions. They see the federal government as a sinister culprit, constantly maneuvering to deny innocent patriots their liberties.

In the 1960s, Pulitizer Prize winning historian Richard Hofstadter analyzed the conspiratorial approach to politics, referring to it as the "paranoid style." While Holfstadter concedes in his book, the Paranoid Style in Ameican Politics, that some secret planning accompanies virtually every political movement, the paranoid style imagines a plot of colossal proportions affecting millions and the threatening the very nation itself. Using isolated facts together with a curious leap in imagination to prove to their own satisfaction the existence of the conspiracy, persons asserting the paranoid style mentally catapult from the "undeniable to the unbelievable," as Hofstadter puts it. They are convined that their imagined opponent is totally evil and that their own motives are pure, but often misunderstood. Public rejection of their point of view is often interpreted as persecution, and so their stance becomes increasingly militant as they see their situation becoming more and more hopeless.

The suggestion that the nation, or indeed the world, is controlled by such secret and evil power is frequently found very attractive. It brushes aside the immense complexity of modern politics and substitutes for it a very simple scenario. If people can believe that they are manipulated by unkown uncontrollable forces, they can escape any responsibility for understanding or solving social problems. Politics is thus reduced to a very simple equation. There is a single source of our difficulties, and if only we can get at the source and root it out all will be well.

Yet the very simplicity of such theories makes them suspect. It stretches credulity beyond rational limits to suggest that a few masterminds could, without our knowing it, be pulling the strings that make the rest dance like puppets. No less bizarre is the belief that the federal government has somehow become the tool of megalomaniacs whose mission is to enslave the hapless citizenry. To some people, however, believing in an evil force is preferable to coming to grips with the complexities of reality, and accepting such fantasies represents the ultimate abdication of personal responsibility so necessary to a successful democracy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
So the world is about to be benefitted greatly, all those who voted for Sharon are not gonna be dissapointed.

Bleeding Brain ha ha ha ha Stroke mwah ha ha ha

A very eloquent but none the less irrelevant post there bud, the fact is you don't know if there is a shadow government trying to enslave it's citizenry DO YOU??

No you don't and if there was such an organisation they would be very grateful to people like you who regurgatate political philosophies from books without questioning anything.

Fine accept what your books tell you to be fact, but why do politicians talk about great economies here in Britain when the majority of the population is in debt and below the poverty line, spin, why do politicians spin, liers the lot of them!

But you call me a liar because i only care about people and how happy they are fine i won't stop caring, and when the **** does hit the fan and all your reason is rendered useless, when your egoic mind collapses under the weight of reality, when your energy can no longer be contained in physical form we will be the same again.

Oh yeah don't forget the :screwy :lol:

Last edited:

Kandahar

Enemy Combatant
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Mickyjaystoned said:
A very eloquent but none the less irrelevant post there bud, the fact is you don't know if there is a shadow government trying to enslave it's citizenry DO YOU??

I'll field this one.
I know for a fact that there is no such shadow government, because its existence would be downright impossible. Why haven't any credible journalists found out about it and reported on it? They can't possibly ALL be shills of the illuminati. In fact, every "journalist" I've seen that reports on these theories also seems to be preoccupied with UFO abductions, New Age religion, other forms of pseudo-science, and/or anti-semitism.

If there's so much evidence of these theories, why aren't they readily apparent? Why does it require people with sketchy credibility to report on them?

Mickyjaystoned said:
No you don't and if there was such an organisation they would be very grateful to people like you who regurgatate political philosophies from books without questioning anything.

So we should just believe in your theories to spite the illuminati? Sorry, I prefer rational thought. :roll:

What exactly do you suggest we do about these evil puppeteers? And if you don't have any plan, then why are you wasting our time?

Mickyjaystoned said:
Fine accept what your books tell you to be fact, but why do politicians talk about great economies here in Britain when the majority of the population is in debt and below the poverty line,

Yeah, last time I was in Britain I could've easily mistaken it for Africa. Idiot.

Mickyjaystoned said:
spin, why do politicians spin, liers the lot of them!

Yes, they're liars. That doesn't make you a truth-teller by default.

Mickyjaystoned said:
But you call me a liar because i only care about people and how happy they are fine i won't stop caring,

No you don't. You care about your conspiracy theories, because you find them more interesting or more easily-understood than real political ideas.

Ask yourself this: What evidence could possibly exist - even in theory - that would convince you that there is no illuminati, or at least that the illuminati had been overthrown by "the people"?

Mickyjaystoned said:
and when the **** does hit the fan and all your reason is rendered useless, when your egoic mind collapses under the weight of reality, when your energy can no longer be contained in physical form we will be the same again.

The above paragraph could've just as easily been talking about any traditional or New Age religion, which is exactly what your conspiracy theories are: a religion that you blindly worship, without the slightest bit of skepticism.

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Well if you listed President Bush how come "Slick Willie" Clinton is not listed?:confused:

Trajan Octavian Titus

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Mickyjaystoned said:
So the world is about to be benefitted greatly, all those who voted for Sharon are not gonna be dissapointed.

Bleeding Brain ha ha ha ha Stroke mwah ha ha ha
Just what I figured we got ourselves another Nazi using the recycled protocals of Zion forgery in a new guise, it's not the Jews it's the Illuminati, the Jews just work for them . . . . or do they? den den den. :roll:

Irrelevant? It described your debate tactics to the letter.

Goebbles would have been proud.
Fine accept what your books tell you to be fact, but why do politicians talk about great economies here in Britain when the majority of the population is in debt and below the poverty line, spin, why do politicians spin, liers the lot of them!

Damn Jews controlling the media. :roll:
But you call me a liar because i only care about people and how happy they are fine i won't stop caring, and when the **** does hit the fan and all your reason is rendered useless, when your egoic mind collapses
under the weight of reality, when your energy can no longer be contained in physical form we will be the same again.
I'm not calling you a lier I'm sure you're totally convinced that your altenate reality fantasy is real, crazy people don't know they're crazy after all.
Oh yeah don't forget the :screwy :lol:

Yes you are.

earthworm

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Mickyjaystoned said:
I know that most of them are scum,

And you are not ??

which ones would you like to see die??

Ignorance and fear !!

Billo_Really

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
And to think I'm accused of starting a dumb ass thread!

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Thanx for the massive response to this thread i didn't actually expect anyone to delve to the hades like depths of my deeply disturbed personality but i have been astounded by the response, the fact that we all lend our names to the theory that any one mans death may benefit anything, for me is proof that what ever anyone has said in this thread is to cause conflict and participate in condemning certain free thinkers.

I don't take anything in this particular thread seriously look at the freaking title, but i have participated in it this far for a laugh basically, the recent sharon incident was a perfect opportunity to restart it LMAO.

Just to clarify on the conspiracy subject:

I don't disregard something because of where it has come, whether information has been gained from a newspaper a conspiracy website or directly from God it is all information, the thing you will find about conspiracy theorists is there tendency towards critical thought, i do not approach regular political debate any differantley than i do rather more specific and esteemed debate about the cult of the all seeing eye, i do not align myself with any belief.

I do not think Bush is to blame for 9/11, i think Osama B is the biggest offender of the last century and does not deserve the air to breath, but only god can judge and judge us by ur actions he will i have no right to condemn anyone and neither does Osama B or George W, or Trajan Octavia or Kandahar, but that doesn't stop us fighting and bickering among ourselves does it.

Word to tha hurd.

Peace to the east.

Bless the west.

cherokee

Devil Dog
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Ariel Sharon

alphieb

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I don't support assasination or the dealth penalty for anybody.

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
alphieb said:
I don't support assasination or the dealth penalty for anybody.

Not even Hitler if killing him could have saved millions of lives?

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I say again, if GWBs name is on the list why is not "Slick Willies" there?

I think he would have won hands down..........;)

alphieb

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Navy Pride said:
Not even Hitler if killing him could have saved millions of lives?

No, Hitler needed to be locked up in a cage for life with the key thrown away. If there is a hell I hope that psycho is there. If there is a hell, I'm sure he is. He is probably Satan's right hand man.

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
alphieb said:
No, Hitler needed to be locked up in a cage for life with the key thrown away. If there is a hell I hope that psycho is there. If there is a hell, I'm sure he is. He is probably Satan's right hand man.

You need to re read the question in the poll..................It had nothing to do with life in prison.............

Caine

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Navy Pride said:
I say again, if GWBs name is on the list why is not "Slick Willies" there?

I think he would have won hands down..........;)

Last time I remembered........ "Slick Willie" isn't the leader of any nation anymore...

As my good friend Carlos Mencia says.....

DUR DUR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Caine

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Navy Pride said:
You need to re read the question in the poll.............

Ahem..... It appears from bringing up Clinton (again), that you didn't read the question in the poll.

Caine

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
cherokee said:
Ariel Sharon

Umm... And how would this benefit the world????

Top Bottom