• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What kind of country is the USA now?

Bullshit!
No, its not bullshit.

he did not deserve to have his life taken by that scumbag cop.
Meh. It shouldn't have happened, but maybe Karma was looking down on Big Dumb George that day? George was a "scumbag" too fella. Even a bigger scumbag then the cop I'd say. The cop was at least picking on a 250 pound criminal and not a 100 pound innocent woman in her own home like Big Dumb George did. So....maybe its poetic justice?
There's nothing to argue,
I'm not arguing. I'm just saying I dont really care that Floyd is dead. Its not breaking my heart or anything. He lived by violence he died by violence. Thats how it goes. 🤷‍♂️

justice was served for Mr. Floyd, may he rest peacefully.
He'll burn in hell for his crimes. Wont be anything "peaceful" about it. He's earned his just rewards.
Nice chatting!

tbh, the US is currently the kind of country that Trump/Limbaugh/Hannity Republicans hate.

it's much to inclusive at the moment.

tbh, the US is currently the kind of country that Trump/Limbaugh/Hannity Republicans hate.

it's much to inclusive at the moment.

Thankfully, slavery just ended and the Civil Rights Act was passed last week.

FINALLY!!! SET MY PEOPLE FREE!!!!! So much more "inclusive" than it was 3 months ago.
:rolleyes:

👆

That. Right there. It's that indifference and/or attitude that we're all fighting (to stop government officials from murdering US citizens of all flavors).

I dont really care when a violent criminal is "murdered" though. If Floyd had been shot by another neighborhood drug dealer you wouldn't have batted an eyelash and neither would any black person. NO BIG DEAL. But since he died at the hands of a White cop: OHHHH MYYYYYY GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! What an awful loss for their community!! He was really going places! Thats why he was out passing counterfeit bills that day. Because he got his shit together.
It wasn't murder anyway it was manslaughter.
If it had been...say...a Gentle Giant or something, just on his way to Choir practice, and then some racist cop had just drove up and gunned him down for jaywalking...ya know like what happened to Mike Brown? Had his hands up pleading "Hands Up, Dont Shoot sir!!!" and that evil racist cop just blew him away for absolutely no reason.
maybe you remember hearing about it? Now THAT was a real tragedy!!

ps: You'll never "change my attitude" to the point where I sit and fret over some low life criminal kiddo. That just wont ever happen. And a violent serious criminal, not a pot slinger.
NO GREAT LOSS.

I dont really care when a violent criminal is "murdered" though. If Floyd had been shot by another neighborhood drug dealer you wouldn't have batted an eyelash and neither would any black person. NO BIG DEAL. But since he died at the hands of a White cop: OHHHH MYYYYYY GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! What an awful loss for their community!! He was really going places! Thats why he was out passing counterfeit bills that day. Because he got his shit together.
It wasn't murder anyway it was manslaughter.
If it had been...say...a Gentle Giant or something, just on his way to Choir practice, and then some racist cop had just drove up and gunned him down for jaywalking...ya know like what happened to Mike Brown? Had his hands up pleading "Hands Up, Dont Shoot sir!!!" and that evil racist cop just blew him away for absolutely no reason.
maybe you remember hearing about it? Now THAT was a real tragedy!!

ps: You'll never "change my attitude" to the point where I sit and fret over some low life criminal kiddo. That just wont ever happen. And a violent serious criminal, not a pot slinger.
NO GREAT LOSS.
That's a lot of words in an attempt to run away from your comment.

That's a lot of words in an attempt to run away from your comment.

Hmmm. I could have sworn I doubled down on it.
OK, you say I "ran away".
Whatever. I dont think you're making much sense.
Go meditate at your shrine for George "Angel Wings & Halo" Floyd. Do something constructive. 👍

Hmmm. I could have sworn I doubled down on it.
OK, you say I "ran away".
Whatever. I dont think you're making much sense.
Go meditate at your shrine for George "Angel Wings & Halo" Floyd. Do something constructive. 👍
What I'll really do, along with most sane people in the country, is fight people with your attitude. It's one of the huge issues in our country.

You will simply be left behind.

What I'll really do, along with most sane people in the country, is fight people with your attitude. It's one of the huge issues in our country.

LOL. No its not. Its not a "big issue" at all when some criminal dies and I dont care about it. It is not even an itty bitty bit of an "issue". It doesn't change a single thing in the life of any person. It is of absolutely no consequence to anyone. Just: NOTHING.
Plus: I'm more of a lover, not a fighter. How are you going to "fight" me? You dont even know where I live.

Actually: you are mistaken about that as well. I will continue on with my very pleasant life, hopefully it stays pleasant and healthy.
When it does not: I will leave this world and continue my journey. If I can.

But "left behind", umm, no, I'm living just exactly like I always do. I cant stand people anyway, I'd be very content to be "left behind" but thats not going to happen. Youre being silly now. Where will I be left at? Do you think they'll leave me at a Starbucks at least? I'd like that.

Youre flailing and foundering here. Nothing is going as you thought it would with this conversation. 👍

just like the attitudes from the previous two centuries, yours will die out as well.

You think the majority of people will start weeping over the George Floyds of the world?

Maybe. Maybe not. But I know I never will.

I agree, it's an ignorant and racist attitude and many Americans reject it. Consider the source.

It is not only bullshit, but racist babbling. I don't listen to that crap, like I said, tell it to your buddies, the ones who get off on it.

Oh thats right, you only like the racist babbling thats constantly bashing White people, especially the mighty White European Male. Most successful and prosperous humans to ever walk the earth to the best of my knowledge. Thats pretty impressive isnt it?
ya know....a simple "thank you for everything" might be nice. Hows about it?

I agree, it's an ignorant and racist attitude and many Americans reject it. Consider the source.

You're telling me its "racist" to not give a crap when a violent criminal is killed?
Do you just automatically assume that all violent criminals are black?
That sounds sort of racist.
You better peacock your virtue a lil. One of your fellow Race Shriekers might throw a White hood on you.

Oh thats right, you only like the racist babbling thats constantly bashing White people, especially the mighty White European Male. Most successful and prosperous humans to ever walk the earth to the best of my knowledge. Thats pretty impressive isnt it?
ya know....a simple "thank you for everything" might be nice. Hows about it?
Oh, the poster boy for white grievance....poor white victim of society. 🤡 Save your racist bullcrap for your buddies. You got nothing but weak bullshit arguments and false allegations.

If you say so kid.
I'm getting kinda bored with this. Theres no point.
i'd say realizing that you attitude will fade like George Wallace's career is pretty boring.

or, probably more frustrating.

Oh, the poster boy for white grievance....poor white victim of society. 🤡 Save your racist bullcrap for your buddies. You got nothing but weak bullshit arguments and false allegations.

Everyone knows only the poor oppressed blacks get to have "grievance".

No other skin color gets to complain about anything. Only blacks.

Because: "racial justice". :LOL:

LOL, man some of you folks have really made yourselves ill with this hysterical 24 hour produced Media Stream eh? You're seeing White Nationalists and KKK and Nazis behind every tree. You're seeing lynched blacks hanging from the telephone poles. LMAO. Just silly.

white grievance

LOL. What is this "White Grievance"?

Is that the new "anti racist" (ie: racist against Whites) talking point BS?
Sort of like "White Fragility"? Or "White Privilege" BWAHAHAHAHA. You do know that none of those are actual real "things"....correct?

i'd say realizing that you attitude will fade like George Wallace's career is pretty boring.

or, probably more frustrating.
He's weak, lost his little play fight, needs to take off his gloves and go to bed. There's a boogeyman waiting under there for him, to scare him more and stir his hate. His posts went from racist, to senseless, to boring and now just plain foolish. Waste of time.

He's weak, lost his little play fight, needs to take off his gloves and go to bed. There's a boogeyman waiting under there for him, to scare him more and stir his hate. His posts went from racist, to senseless, to boring and now just plain foolish. Waste of time.

You guys "beat racism" this time! But I'll get you yet!!! *shakes fist*

LOL, gosh SO silly. :LOL:
You've got this whole big thing built up in your heads where you're battling "white supremacy", something that doesn't even exist BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That is so precious. I wish you could see it.

So the USA is still the greatest nation on earth now because ___________________________________?

Because that is what we have been taught to believe from childhood up to this very moment.

Back
Top Bottom