• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What kind of country is the USA now?

LOL. What is this "White Grievance"?

Here are a bunch of examples:

I dont really care when a violent criminal is "murdered" though. If Floyd had been shot by another neighborhood drug dealer you wouldn't have batted an eyelash and neither would any black person. NO BIG DEAL. But since he died at the hands of a White cop: OHHHH MYYYYYY GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! What an awful loss for their community!! He was really going places! Thats why he was out passing counterfeit bills that day. Because he got his shit together.
It wasn't murder anyway it was manslaughter.
If it had been...say...a Gentle Giant or something, just on his way to Choir practice, and then some racist cop had just drove up and gunned him down for jaywalking...ya know like what happened to Mike Brown? Had his hands up pleading "Hands Up, Dont Shoot sir!!!" and that evil racist cop just blew him away for absolutely no reason.
maybe you remember hearing about it? Now THAT was a real tragedy!!

ps: You'll never "change my attitude" to the point where I sit and fret over some low life criminal kiddo. That just wont ever happen. And a violent serious criminal, not a pot slinger.
NO GREAT LOSS.

LOL. No its not. Its not a "big issue" at all when some criminal dies and I dont care about it. It is not even an itty bitty bit of an "issue". It doesn't change a single thing in the life of any person. It is of absolutely no consequence to anyone. Just: NOTHING.
Plus: I'm more of a lover, not a fighter. How are you going to "fight" me? You dont even know where I live.

Actually: you are mistaken about that as well. I will continue on with my very pleasant life, hopefully it stays pleasant and healthy.
When it does not: I will leave this world and continue my journey. If I can.

But "left behind", umm, no, I'm living just exactly like I always do. I cant stand people anyway, I'd be very content to be "left behind" but thats not going to happen. Youre being silly now. Where will I be left at? Do you think they'll leave me at a Starbucks at least? I'd like that.

Youre flailing and foundering here. Nothing is going as you thought it would with this conversation. 👍

Oh thats right, you only like the racist babbling thats constantly bashing White people, especially the mighty White European Male. Most successful and prosperous humans to ever walk the earth to the best of my knowledge. Thats pretty impressive isnt it?
ya know....a simple "thank you for everything" might be nice. Hows about it?

You're telling me its "racist" to not give a crap when a violent criminal is killed?
Do you just automatically assume that all violent criminals are black?
That sounds sort of racist.
You better peacock your virtue a lil. One of your fellow Race Shriekers might throw a White hood on you.

Hoo boy.

Your question makes absolutely no logical sense. It has nothing to do with my statement.

Whether or not they paid a settlement isnt dependent at all on Floyd not resisting arrest.

??

Then you're not thinking
If, as you say, Floyd did resist arrest and did have a record of assaulting Police officers, then Chauvin could reasonably claim he was in danger

That the city of Minneapolis paid out $27m, without even a lawsuit, is testament that what you posted was at best irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom