• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What issue is more important to you? Abortion, Poverty/Homelessness, Freedom?

What issue do you care about more? Abortion, Poverty/Homelessness, Freedom?

• Abortion

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Homelessness/Poverty

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Freedom

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Neither, please explain.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Freedom...

To keep and bear arms because you never know when some nutjob might come calling.

It's not freedom for the baby, its death.

With freedom it's still my right. Whether you see it that way or not.
That's what freedom is.
Someday American will get back to the point where we once again defend individual freedoms and stop trying to stifle them.

It's not freedom for the baby, its death.

It is a part of the mother. Your side can wait until it's a baby to threaten it's life with your draconian policies.

With freedom it's still my right. Whether you see it that way or not.
That's what freedom is.
Someday American will get back to the point where we once again defend individual freedoms and stop trying to stifle them.

Disgusting.

Freedom...

To keep and bear arms because you never know when some nutjob might come calling.

That's unfortunate, to me, to go through life with that kind if fear. That doesn't seem like freedom at all.

Yes, but if there were no more PP, what would be the problem? There are tons of doctor offices.

PP helps prevent so many unwanted pregnancies.

Ah, so you now admit you have no idea what PP does or what it's about.

I know what they do, other than abortions, if PP didn't exist, what is the problem?

You can't pick and choose when freedom is applicable, the baby dies, and it has no choice, that's not freedom. What you are talking about is freedom from consequences, and that doesn't exist.

Any fetus that complains may file a law suit

Get er done!!!!!

You all will hopefully pay for this in the afterlife, perhaps you will be conceived over and over and over again forever and get aborted each time at each level of pregnancy so that you will never have to ask "what baby" ever again :)

You all will hopefully pay for this in the afterlife, perhaps you will be conceived over and over and over again forever and get aborted each time at each level of pregnancy so that you will never have to ask "what baby" ever again :)

I spoke to God. He says he has no idea what you are talking about

Back
Top Bottom