• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What issue is more important to you? Abortion, Poverty/Homelessness, Freedom?

What issue do you care about more? Abortion, Poverty/Homelessness, Freedom?

• Abortion

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Homelessness/Poverty

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Freedom

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Neither, please explain.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I've never heard her music but I became a fan when she rescheduled her concert in London immediately after the terrorist attack and for charity. That's standing up and pushing back.

Since when does a conservative give a **** what someone else does with their own money?

Since your 1 and 3 are the same....good for Arianna.
If I have freedom I can choose to have an abortion and to be or not to be homeless.

Since when does a conservative give a **** what someone else does with their own money?

Was that a ****, or a ****?

And you're right, at least in my case. I don't care what she does with her money, as long as It's legal.

Freedom - she is free to spend her money as she pleases. Spending public (tax payer) money taken by force is another matter.

This tells me that you know nothing about PP and the fact that it does a LOT more than abortions, and enjoy embarrassing yourself with foolish assumptions.

It does abortions a lot, that's what matters, and that's what it is associated with.

It's not about the money per se, where you put your money shows what matters to you. Abortion availability seems to be what matters most to Ariana Grande, and that is her choice.

Freedom. Without question. Without it, nothing else is possible.

Should be a no brainer.

In hindsight, i should have put freedom of speech. But yes, if you look at the poll results Freedom was not unanimous. Also, some would argue freedom is a perception and relative.

Since your 1 and 3 are the same....good for Arianna.
If I have freedom I can choose to have an abortion and to be or not to be homeless.

It's not freedom for the baby, its death.

Freedom. Without question. Without it, nothing else is possible.

Should be a no brainer.

Freedom for whom; women who want an abortion?

Freedom for the mom though

And the dad - who may or may not be in the picture.

Question for those who are pro-life - should a man who requests an abortion to the woman pregnant with his child be charged with attempted murder?

No, that's not what it's associated with, except perhaps to frothy, ultra-right religious whackadoodles.

No, that's what it is associated with, why can't people go to normal doctors for all other things?

No, that's what it is associated with, why can't people go to normal doctors for all other things?

Indeed, but as we both agree, only to frothy, ultra-right religious whackadoodles. Not to any rational, sane adults.

And PP is staffed by 'normal doctors'.

You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

And the dad - who may or may not be in the picture.

Question for those who are pro-life - should a man who requests an abortion to the woman pregnant with his child be charged with attempted murder?

Hmm....nope, its suggested murder, suggestions are not crimes.

Indeed, but as we both agree, only to frothy, ultra-right religious whackadoodles. Not to any rational, sane adults.

And PP is staffed by 'normal doctors'.

You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

Why can't you go to a normal doctors office that is not PP?

Freedom for the mom though

You can't pick and choose when freedom is applicable, the baby dies, and it has no choice, that's not freedom. What you are talking about is freedom from consequences, and that doesn't exist.

Koch bros are donating to Democrats and anyone for amnesty and open borders. Conservatives will care. Who will the Dems demonize now?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom