• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is your spirit animal?

Enola

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
What Is My Spirit Animal? Take The Quiz To Find Out!

Me:
deer-totem-300.jpg

What It Means To Be The Deer

When you have the deer as spirit animal, you are highly sensitive and have a strong intuition. By affinity with this animal, you have the power to deal with challenges with grace. You master the art of being both determined and gentle in your approach.
The deer totem wisdom imparts those with a special connection with this animal with the ability to be vigilant, move quickly, and trust their instincts to get out the trickiest situations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is Your Spirit Animal?

Me:
wolf1.jpg

Like a wolf, you have a strong appetite for freedom. You don't like anyone telling you what to do.
You don't like anyone to threaten your way of life or autonomy. You value your independence above all else.

You are sharp and intuitive. You act quickly and decisively. You do good in any sort of competitive situation.
You rely on your inner teacher. You have enough patience to learn almost anything, and you're quite knowledgeable.

You are loyal to your community and pack. You feel lost whenever you have to strike out on your own.
You give support, advice, and love to those around you. And you rely on them for the same.

I'm a Bear....grrrrr.

Bear is good! Why do you not like that? And where is the description?

My Spirit Animal is a deer.

When you have the deer as spirit animal, you are highly sensitive and have a strong intuition. By affinity with this animal, you have the power to deal with challenges with grace. You master the art of being both determined and gentle in your approach.

The deer totem wisdom imparts those with a special connection with this animal with the ability to be vigilant, move quickly, and trust their instincts to get out the trickiest situations.

Here's the bear description...

Like a bear, you are strong and confident. You don't second guess or doubt yourself.
You are tough in the face of adversity. If anything, having a challenge sharpens your mind and senses.

You are born to lead, and you have no trouble taking action when the time is right. You are very proactive.
You are rough when you need to be, but you are rarely hard on those in your life. You are a caretaker.

You know a lot about healing and emphasize its importance. You know how to heal yourself and others.
You take a lot of time for quiet, solitude, and rest. You don't exert yourself unless it's necessary.

I'm The Bear.

Bear Meaning

The bear has several meanings that will inspire those who have this animal as totem:
•The primary meaning of the bear spirit animal is strength and confidence
•Standing against adversity; taking action and leadership
•The spirit of the the bear indicates it’s time for healing or using healing abilities to help self or others
•The bear medicine emphasizes the importance of solitude, quiet time, rest
•The spirit of the bear provides strong grounding forces.

Bear Spirit Animal | Meaning

Works for me at my age now. :coffeepap:

Last edited:
WTF?

I'm a freakin' *butterfly*???

I think I'm insulted - and this seems to cut right into the heart of my masculinity! :shock:

Butterfly Symbolism

What is the meaning of the butterfly? This animal totem is primarily associated with symbolism of change and transformation.

Powerful transformation, metamorphosis in your life, personality
Moving through different life cycles
Renewal, rebirth
Lightness of being, playfulness
Elevation from earthly matters, tuning into emotional or spiritual
The world of the soul, the psyche

A secondary meaning of the butterfly is about finding joy in life and lightness of being.

Well, I suppose I do very much agree with the last sentence, and the idea of taking life light & playfully is pretty much in concert with my outlook on life and how I live it in reality. So - maybe.

Mine is the tiger

In the kingdom of spirit animals, the tiger puts a special emphasis on raw feelings and emotions. The tiger spirit animal symbolizes primal instincts, unpredictability, and ability to trust yourself.

By affinity with this spirit animal, you may enjoy dealing with life matters spontaneously, trusting your intuition and acting fast when needed

Turkey of course

You are : a Snake

snake.jpg

Like a snake, you have a lot of primal energy and life force. You are very in touch with your base feelings and needs.
You get a lot of energy and balance from nature and the earth. You see how the world is interconnected.

You stay grounded and down to earth, even in the most chaotic of times. You are well centered.
You are good at shedding your illusions and limitations. You refuse to let anyone's expectations, including your own, poison you.

You are enticing and charming. You are charismatic enough to lure almost anyone in, and you make people feel alive.
You have an even flow of energy. You aren't subject to the ups and downs in mood that others experience.

Duck-billed platypus

Tit mouse.

No actually, like Chomsky, I'm a butterfly. See: post #8 for description.

Mine is the Turtle.

makes perfect sense.

now I need to get ready for all the SPAM I will get for providing an email addy.

Black bear - as per a Native-American medicine-woman.

View attachment 67208749
What It Means To Be The Bear

In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity. As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing

Bear Spirit Animal | Meaning

Back
Top Bottom