• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

what is your opinion?

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
CSA wrote in another topic:
Another thing to take into consideration for the admins the majority of your posters at this point are us, a group of DIKHEADS, that get great amounts of enjoyment talking trash to each other and being brothers. So should we have a poll to allow freedom of expression and no censorship or shall we all leave the board and find somewhere else to play. mess with one brother and you'll lose the rest thats just the way it is.

While I personally find talking trash to a fellow personal friend fun - this should not be in the forums. This is a public arena and open to all. This is not a game to see who can strike the lowest - this is "debating politics" - not slam your neighbor. There are other sites that are well equiped and specifically aligned for such behavior.

If you would like, we can create a private forum - for those interested - just for slamming the other guy. Could be fun.

What do you think?

Everyother forum I frequent ( troll, lurk) personal slams are allowed are an enjoyable distraction from the seriousness that some members can get over touchy subjects. So I think they should be allowed within the normal depate but that my opinion.

Everyother forum I frequent ( troll, lurk) personal slams are allowed....

I agree with Vauge, lets at least try to keep it intelligent and above board, except for the Frisky Friday posts. :wink:

What the hell are you talking about LP?

Back
Top Bottom