• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What is your most valued physical possession?

"Sorry, forgot to hit spell check. My brain is massive not enormous after all."

Ya know what's funny? I read your post and didn't stumble on a word once. I looked back at it and didn't see any spelling errors ether.
It takes me twice as long to edit my posts then it does to type it.
I guess I'm just blind to spelling.

Simon W. Moon said:
My scrawny, yeller dog.

While he's not the most valuable thing I own, he's the most valued thing I own.

I concur,as well as my chubby black and white one.,I'll have to send you an email with a picture of the two(my best buddies in the world).

Last edited:
I have two dogs as well...love the little bastards, ripping up my stuff all the time, but I still love them to death! Golden Retreivers...can't get any better dog.

damn i forgot about my two dogs. more important than any truck or rolex haha. ive got a blue heeler named Sancho and an American Staffordshire pitbull named Ronnie. love them dogs.

Golden retrievers are wonderful dogs with a great temperament,I love Staffs too,but they are so full of energy it's hard work to keep up with them.

my cd collection (more metal than you can poke a stick at)
my copy of 1984
and my computer

black sabbath are awesome
slayer are peitty good
maralin manson
queens of the stone age
and hatbreed
you?

I drank the Kool-Aid with old school Metallica and Pink Floyd.
The rest of my music is a peppering from movie soundtracks.
My wife likes Girly bands and Type O Negative, so I hear that allot.

And now you know what's wrong with me.

My condenser mics, Ibanez WarHammer, Digital multitrackers, drummachine + all sick pedals. And my cabin. And da thing between my legs:doh
and old original black metal vinyls! (records)

Last edited:
Uncle Shane said:
black sabbath are awesome
slayer are peitty good
maralin manson
queens of the stone age
and hatbreed
you?

Gimme some Motorhead any day.Black Sabbath are brilliant and Slayer are good,especially the south of Heaven album.I'm quite into Soulfly at the moment too.

I'd have to say my favorite item is the first sword I ever bought, its pretty beat up but the blade itself is still nice.

Bestial_Pagan said:
My condenser mics, Ibanez WarHammer, Digital multitrackers, drummachine + all sick pedals. And my cabin. And da thing between my legs:doh
and old original black metal vinyls! (records)

AHHH....Black Metal vinyls....thoughs were the days......

I love your signature!

Androvski said:
Gimme some Motorhead any day.Black Sabbath are brilliant and Slayer are good,especially the south of Heaven album.I'm quite into Soulfly at the moment too.

you i like
ill look for some Motorhead and ive been looking for Soulfly but australia isent too good for metal

me2.jpg

My company suite tickets at Wrigley.:lol:

LOL, yeah, I get that all the time.

LOL, I wish, but no, just a salesman. ;)

galenrox said:
you work downtown, right? Are you working for a brokerage or anything?

I work in the Merchandise Mart, and live a few blocks from there, this is my city, and I am king, lol. I just love it here, I would never leave.

My 1 yr old pit bull mix Sally. I don't really like calling her a "possession," but I guess legally she is.

No, thank God. Some insurance companies won't cover you if you have a pit, rot, dobe, or GSD but there are a lot that will. Sometimes I get rude comments about Sally, but most of the time people have good things to say about her. I'm very careful with her because there have been some dog fighting issues in the area where I live and they'll steal dogs like her for bait dogs.

It's really horrible what's going on in Denver. If you are interested in pits you should check out www.badrap.org - it rules.

This little beauty has 321BHP !
Everytime I Drive her, I feel I've sprouted wings :cool:
Makes me smile lots :smile:
Just a shame compressing the image to 97k made the paint look blotchy :-(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom