• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is your Mob name?

Enola

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Nickname Generator | The Mob Museum

Make sure you use your nic here and a fake last name, otherwise it will generate your real name which I am sure you do not want known on a message board, eh?

Mine is:

[h=1]ENOLA "MONEY BAGS" GRACE[/h][h=1]YOU ARE THE BOSS[/h]

jet "blue eyes" 57

That's me baby

Nick "The Enforcer" Soldier

Racket: You name it, I’ve probably done it

Your idol: Lucky Luciano

You’re a dangerous man with a business to run. You know who will follow you until the end and you know who to cut loose when they no longer serve a purpose for you. You’re tough and respected in the business.

d0gbreath "Grim Reaper" Calzone

You are The Boss

Racket: You name it, I’ve probably done it

Your idol: Lucky Luciano

You’re a dangerous man with a business to run. You know who will follow you until the end and you know who to cut loose when they no longer serve a purpose for you. You’re tough and respected in the business.

Nickname Generator | The Mob Museum

Make sure you use your nic here and a fake last name, otherwise it will generate your real name which I am sure you do not want known on a message board, eh?

Mine is:

[h=1]ENOLA "MONEY BAGS" GRACE[/h][h=1]YOU ARE THE BOSS[/h]

My nickname is "The Shiv."

You are The Speakeasy Owner

Racket: Hey, I don’t want any trouble, okay?
Idol: Wilbur Clark

You’re known on the streets as “the friend of the friend.” Everyone knows you, but you try not to get too involved in other people’s business. You know powerful people, you know what business they’re in, and they supply you the booze you need for your speakeasy when you need it. They won’t get any trouble from you.

Actually about right, adjusted for a less mobster kind of life. Life's simpler if you don't get too locked into a group's path. Makes you more free to adjust your own situation without going down with other people's ships.

I tend to be someone who doesn't really talk much about my own stuff or try to get other people on board either. Just quietly doin' my thing.

CP "Triggerman" WILL

You are The Corrupt Politician

justa 'geezer' bubba

ooops, just noticed there is a nick generator. i know nothing about how the above name came to be

lol

nonofyour "The Shiv" beeswax
You are The Cop

Racket: None
Idol: Estes Kefauver

When it comes to your work, you mean business. You know there are other cops who have taken bribes, maybe even meet in secret with criminals. You’ve made it your mission to be a clean cop, no matter what—it’s already hard enough being a cop in this town.

RISKY "THE KID" THICKET

YOU ARE THE CORRUPT POLITICIAN

RACKET: HEY, I JUST TAKE WHAT’S OFFERED TO ME, OKAY? NOTHIN’ WRONG WITH THAT.

IDOL: LOUISIANA GOVERNOR HUEY LONG

You know what’s going on in your neighborhood and the Mob knows that you know. To keep you quiet, they slip you a few things every now and then—some cash, a free meal for your family at a fine restaurant, a bottle of your favorite bootlegged whiskey. They’re not up to anything violent, so what’s the big deal?

Josie "with a twist" *****cat

you are the mob wife

Back
Top Bottom