• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is your hipster name?

Odyn

Your inner-hipster is bound to be awesome with a name like this. Odyn is a male Scandinavian name that means frenzy, rage and inspiration. If you want to be extra hipster, spell the name "Odin."

I'd go with the Odin spelling since naming yourself after the king of the gods seems like a hipster thing to do.

Personally though I was hoping for Didjablome. No such luck.

I'm "Saffron." (NO, I'M NOT.)

Saffron is a name of Arabic origin meaning yellow flower. It peaked in the year 2000, but has been trending down in the past few years. Currently, it is ranked No. 6,155 in popularity. To switch it up, you can spell the name "Safron" or "Saphron."

Breah is an American female name with the meaning "beauty beyond sight." It currently ranks No. 4,135 in popularity and is trending way up in not only America, but in England and Wales as well. Looking to switch it up? Drop the "h" and spell it "Brea."

I refuse to get a hipster name.

i got Fenton.

I kinda like Brea. Without the H.

"Pike". My hipster name is a fish. Swell.:doh

Teigan. Never heard of it.

I got ORLY. Means "you are my light." Although it is unisex, the name is more common among women than men.

I got ORLY. Means "you are my light." Although it is unisex, the name is more common among women than men.

I got Orly too.

The unisex name Orly is of Hebrew origin and holds the meaning of "you are my light." Although unisex, Orly is more common among women than men. If you want to live or want to move to New York (a place where this name is trending), Orly is perfect for you.

Persona non grata. I got nothing but a blank page.

fenton

thai gin on the retake; cc just can't spell it right

Back
Top Bottom