• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is your background pic??

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
100_2684.jpg

My wife snapped this one, and it's both the PC, Mac and PS3 background. It looks AMAZING on the flatscreen.

I really wish I could find the image I used on my old comp again. It was a satellite photo of the Earth, with just spectacular color and definition.

I really wish I could find the image I used on my old comp again. It was a satellite photo of the Earth, with just spectacular color and definition.
We must have similar tastes. This is my current laptop background on my mac.
earth_pictures_3.jpg

We must have similar tastes. This is my current laptop background on my mac.
earth_pictures_3.jpg

Kinda similar, though the one I had was further back with the sun along the edge, and more clouds. I really really wish I could find the image again, it was great.

I'm a sucker for fractals, so I use them as my desktops. I also have the Electric Sheep screen saver for the same reason.

Here's my current fractal:

tacticalevildesktop.png

These are some that I have used recently.

Attachments

• 27K39.jpg
    27K39.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 107
  • 9844_010.jpg
    9844_010.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 103
  • jordankobhead.jpg
    jordankobhead.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Davis, Bette_11.jpg
    Davis, Bette_11.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 107
100_2684.jpg

My wife snapped this one, and it's both the PC, Mac and PS3 background. It looks AMAZING on the flatscreen.

I'm glad you are proud of it but it would never pass where I went to photography school.

I'm glad you are proud of it but it would never pass where I went to photography school.
Had it been in black and white mine would have gotten a hard on.

I didn't got to photography school, but my school has a photography school and those professors are completely innnsane.

Where was that? The school of stuck up jerks that cannot appreciate a nice "hey look at what I took" pic?

I think it's quite nice for a neat shot of a Cicada.

Jeezum CROW.

This is a GREAT fun home pic. Wasn't meant to be National Geographic.

Where was that? The school of stuck up jerks that cannot appreciate a nice "hey look at what I took" pic?

I think it's quite nice for a neat shot of a Cicada.

Jeezum CROW.

This is a GREAT fun home pic. Wasn't meant to be National Geographic.

I thought it was pretty cool though.

Last edited:
I write a list of work priorities, take a shot and use that... as a reminder of what the hell to do and in what order.
It helps keep the focus, as it's too easy to cherry pick the easy tasks and ignore that which should be done now.

yeah but you cheat, you live in australia!

My background pic changes every 2 or 3 minutes, and all the pictures are nice landscapes....most of them Australian!

well i do sincerely apologise for living in the most beautiful country in the universe, i have heaps of great photos i've taken that i use as backgrounds, from desert sand dunes to rainforests, and few were taken more than a seven hour drive from where i live :)

well i do sincerely apologise for living in the most beautiful country in the universe, i have heaps of great photos i've taken that i use as backgrounds, from desert sand dunes to rainforests, and few were taken more than a seven hour drive from where i live :)

What language is that!? :p

Back
Top Bottom