• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is wrong with the left? Upside down worldviews.

RBIII

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Border security = racist
Nationalism = unpatriotic
Christianity = homophobic
Islam = A okay
Male masculinity = toxic
Women adopting masculine traits = progress
Families over career = sexist
Career over family = progress
Gender = Social Construct
Truth = "My Truth"
Beauty = Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner
Slut walk = Progress

What is the problem? How do you exist believing all of these things at the same time? :confused:

IMO the left would have no power if it wasn't for the media, key reason, they don't want kids, so their numbers dwindle every year. Couple that with the medias loss of power with their constructed and disingenuous narratives, and the emergence of the internet, it may really be over. Unless they start fighting with ideas instead of censorship.

If I asked Michael Moore to describe conservative beliefs, how accurate a picture do you believe he would paint?

Border security = racist
Islam = A okay
Male masculinity = toxic
Truth = "My Truth"
Slut walk = Progress

What is the problem? How do you exist believing all of these things at the same time? :confused:

IMO the left would have no power if it wasn't for the media, key reason, they don't want kids, so their numbers dwindle every year. Couple that with the medias loss of power with their constructed and disingenuous narratives, and the emergence of the internet, it may really be over. Unless they start fighting with ideas instead of censorship.

Wow, you came up with a really stupid post.

I hope it helped you with your anger.

If I asked Michael Moore to describe conservative beliefs, how accurate a picture do you believe he would paint?

Michael Moore is so far gone, i can't imagine. He really thinks he can change things with his movies, as if people aren't on to him. Its insane.

Michael Moore is so far gone, i can't imagine. He really thinks he can change things with his movies, as if people aren't on to him. Its insane.

You didn't answer the question.

Border security = racist
Islam = A okay
Male masculinity = toxic
Truth = "My Truth"
Slut walk = Progress

That’s it. Tell me what I believe. Then attack me for believing it. A tidy logic.

Want me to rant on how conservatives are racist, worship money, couldn’t care less about the environment, love torture, and believe America can do no wrong, and whose **** doesn’t stink?

Wow, you came up with a really stupid post.

I hope it helped you with your anger.

I'm not angry, the left isn't being logical, everyone can see it, and its why they are losing.

I'm not angry, the left isn't being logical, everyone can see it, and its why they are losing.

But, you fail to see that your judging is all about you. Others differ.

Your post is just full of anger, and it is pure hyperbolic twaddle.

:lamo

You people really do live in your own little world.

FFS, you just lost 40 House seats and a **** load of govenorships, yet you're going on as if you're still winning elections and it didn't happen.

If anything, 56% of the public has had their fill of the right for a long time.

That’s it. Tell me what I believe. Then attack me for believing it. A tidy logic.

Want me to rant on how conservatives are racist, worship money, couldn’t care less about the environment, love torture, and believe America’s **** doesn’t stink?

Everybody is a little racist, if you think Asians are generally better at math and logic, and a school makes it harder for them to be accepted, that's a little racist (Harvard), if you think black people are generally better at football or basketball, that's a little racist (but true), not all racism is equal.

Conservatives don't necessarily worship money, Bezos is the richest person in the world and tries to pay his laborers the least amount as possible, he also owns the Washington post, so there that. Choosing family over a career inherently reduces your income potential, and yet conservatives generally have no problem with that trade off.

As far as torture, Hillary Clinton is on film laughing about murdering Gadaffi. Barrack Obama dropped more bombs than any president before him, and most torture goes unreported so to suggest that's a right thing is flat out silly. So yes, please tell what i wrote that you don't agree with.

American isn't perfect by any means, no country is.

Border security = racist
Islam = A okay
Male masculinity = toxic
Truth = "My Truth"
Slut walk = Progress

So...you have issues with women having a brain, you have issues with anyone criticizing your religion, you are really frightened about your masculinity, you can't handle other religions, and you have some serious issues about your sexuality.

I'd expect this from some stereotype Archie Bunker from the 60's. Sorry that the world progressed to a better place and left you behind.

Border security = racist
Islam = A okay
Male masculinity = toxic
Truth = "My Truth"
Slut walk = Progress

Do you even have any Lefty friends, or associates? It doesn't appear so.

You people really do live in your own little world.

FFS, you just lost 40 House seats and a **** load of govenorships, yet you're going on as if you're still winning elections and it didn't happen.

If anything, 56% of the public has had their fill of the right for a long time.

So you saw none of the reports the stated that its normal for a new administration to lose house seats? But its not normal for that same administration to gain senate seats, which they did. The right is not just winning, they are winning against the odds, i think because of the internet. And its not just here, its worldwide, so i think you that is living in your own little world. Also i'm sure the right won all the significant governor seats, FL and what not.

Border security = racist
Islam = A okay
Male masculinity = toxic
Truth = "My Truth"
Slut walk = Progress

Your might benefit from studying political ideology and pursuing knowledge-based opinions. I have included another prior post and a link to a Political Compass Thread to assist you. Peace to you and yours!

https://www.debatepolitics.com/general-political-discussion/123332-political-compass-thread.html

To help those of you confused over differences between Liberals and Conservatives, I have provided a brief description of both.

Liberals:
-tip generously, wait longer between haircuts and lawn cuts, take life in stride, help strangers, put others ahead of themselves, spew love and peace, smile a lot, have an optimistic and inclusive attitude, make hard work look easy, and focus on the common welfare for the benefit of the most people.

Conservatives, on the other hand:
- have a stingy and judgmental nature, insist on conformity, focus on criticizing other people's values instead of their own, show strangers disdain, glorify themselves, spew hate and discord, frown a lot, have a pessimistic and exclusionary attitude, a sense of entitlement and couldn't give a rat's ass about the common welfare.

So...you have issues with women having a brain, you have issues with anyone criticizing your religion, you are really frightened about your masculinity, you can't handle other religions, and you have some serious issues about your sexuality.

I'd expect this from some stereotype Archie Bunker from the 60's. Sorry that the world progressed to a better place and left you behind.

No, did i say i have issues with women having a brain? Did i say i have a problem with someone questioning my religion? Not frightened with my masculinity, all religions are fine by me, i think the world is great right now, the left are the ones acting as if it is not.

My point is how can you believe all the things i suggested at the same time? There are so many contradictions.

So you saw none of the reports the stated that its normal for a new administration to lose house seats? But its not normal for that same administration to gain senate seats, which they did. The right is not just winning, they are winning against the odds, i think because of the internet. And its not just here, its worldwide, so i think you that is living in your own little world. Also i'm sure the right won all the significant governor seats, FL and what not.

The right had the very best Senate map of any political party in decades, yet they only managed to win three deep red seats they never should have lost, while Democrats flipped three light red seats.

And all of the governorships are significant. I just love how you guys try to spin anything, even in the face of the numbers.

You. Are. The. Delusional ones.

No, did i say i have issues with women having a brain? Did i say i have a problem with someone questioning my religion? Not frightened with my masculinity, all religions are fine by me, i think the world is great right now, the left are the ones acting as if it is not.

My point is how can you believe all the things i suggested at the same time? There are so many contradictions.

Have you considered that this caricature of a liberal you've invented isn't actually reflective of reality?

:thinking

In reference to what, precisely?

:thinking

In reference to what, precisely?

Brazil, Trudeau is about to be out, Merkel is about to be out, Macron is about to be out. Do you need more references?

By these definitions, i am a liberal, which is why i am so confused. Logic seems to escape the liberals though.

Get back to me with your results from the Political Compass Test.

The upside of your attitude, IMO, gives me hope you might support pragmatic solutions derived through common interest and bipartisanship.

Brazil, Trudeau is about to be out, Merkel is about to be out, Macron is about to be out. Do you need more references?

I'm posting from America, but thanks?

That certainly explains the mid term elections.

Have you considered that this caricature of a liberal you've invented isn't actually reflective of reality?

No, I've been witnessing a lot over the past two years, and now its getting worse. In my experience, liberals are live and let live kind of people, so am I. But there is a difference between liberals and the left. Not all liberals are on the left, but everyone on the left is a liberal, so the crossover is significant. I don't care what you prefer or who you worship, as long as it doesn't impact me. But the left is literally distorting reality, and trying to control speech. America is the only country left where you can say whatever you want and can't be fined or imprisoned for it, just banned from a website. Do you not think that's something to be concerned with?

Back
Top Bottom