• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is wrong with people

DO NOT MAKE ME ASSUME MY ULTIMATE FORM!!!

lol

:lol:

The thread title is the same question that the second human being on earth started asking after spending some time with the first human being.

Human beings in same ways are worse than four-legged animals.

Many human beings are super insecure, so they go bonkers when they think that they are being disrespected.

There is, of course, no hope for human beings.

I guess that they will eventually be migrating to other planets and causing trouble there, too.

Huh, it's not Florida this time. How about that?

However, the portion size thing is understandable. We'd walked from Cambridge into Boston and the wife wanted to try a place, Deuxave. If memory serves, I got a sweetbreads appetizer and some sort of pork dish for entree. The appetizer was appetizer-size. The entree? Two tiny-ass cubes of meat, and two strips of equally disappointing size. It was smaller than the ****ing appetizer. Oh, but it was on a really big plate, with sauces 'artfully' dripped in patterns.

Snooty bastards.

This is apparently considered a "prime ribeye" entree:

Prime+Ribeye.jpg

Seriously? That is supposed to be a ribeye steak? That's maybe two bites worth. Maybe. If you want to savor it. (And why the **** would you put potato chips on it?)

That's worth fighting over.

I like a fancy meal now and then, but I want to leave full. Leaving hungry is inexcusable.

Last edited:
These young people should not be allowed to have children.

Pathetic individuals.

"she climbed through a McDonald’s drive thru window and attacked three employees because she did not get a cookie."

Damn, that must be one extraordinary, sensational cookie. Hell, I'm thinking about crawling through the drive-up window myself if it's that good, although I'd leave employees alone..

Why didn't see get a cookie though? Seems like if the employee had just given her a cookie this could have been all avoided.

Yea, the last time I was at McDonald’s they forgot to put cheese in my hamburger. I beat the crap out of the high school kid behind the counter.
Missing cookie equals an assault. Makes sense to me.

I think having access to mass media just means more opportunities for the sheer stupidity of people to hurt us over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom