• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What is Wrong With Our Universities

Kelzie said:
If you'd like. The point isn't always that the other poster is offended. The point is we don't allow attacks on other posters. I can take quite a bit of insult before I feel offended, while some people cry when you ask a question. We navigate the treacherous waters of "feelings" by making all insults against other members illegal, whether they are insulted by it or not. But if you want to apologize it'd be fine.

What if a mod misses a discussion where one person is offending another and that one person (the offender) fesses up to a mod and tells em' what they've done. Would they (the offender) be penalized?

Kelzie said:
If you'd like. But if you want to apologize it'd be fine.

I don't want to apologize unless alphamale asks me. I will wait for him to reply.

Donkey1499 said:
What if a mod misses a discussion where one person is offending another and that one person (the offender) fesses up to a mod and tells em' what they've done. Would they (the offender) be penalized?

Sometimes. Depends on how bad the offender offended. :mrgreen:

Donkey1499 said:
I want to call you a pansy, but there's a mod in the room. HIDE!:mrgreen:

Donkey, don't be a punk. Not everyone knows when you're joking.

Donkey1499 said:
I want to call you a pansy, but there's a mod in the room. HIDE!:mrgreen:

Just wait a litlle bit, maybe she'd go to the bathroom and we would have our minute.

Kelzie said:
Donkey, don't be a punk. Not everyone knows when you're joking.

Do you know when I'm joking?

That's what the green smiley is for. To let others know I'm playing. If you could see me now, I smile alot when I joke I can hardly keep a straight face. Hell, I even laugh at my own jokes most o' the time.

Donkey1499 said:
Ooh, I'm getting excited!!!:mrgreen:

Jesus christ. Get a room you two. :lol:

Donkey1499 said:
Hell, I even laugh at my own jokes most o' the time.
Somebody has to...:shrug:

jfuh said:
For the record, Kelzie has no vandetta or jihad against anyone, you brought it upon yourself. Just suck it up and move on.

Uh, in the extremely unlikely event that I need your opinion, I'll ask for it. Butt out.

Are opinions with undesired conclusions adding to your anxiety?

alphamale said:
Uh, in the extremely unlikely event that I need your opinion, I'll ask for it. Butt out.

[Moderator Mode]

alphamale,

This IS a public forum where opinions are exchanged. The condescending attitude and directing other forum members to prevent those opinions from being heard is the exact opposite of the reasons this forum was created...

If you refuse to understand this and would like to personally attack other members repeatedly without provocation, then you're prescence here may not be what you, or this forum, long for...

I've given you a three day vacation...In that time, reflect upon what you would like for this forum, then compare and contrast your reasoning to the forum's intentions.

If/when you return, be advised that whatever you feel the forum should be will lose...

[/Moderator Mode]

Back
Top Bottom