• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is wrong with Fascism as I practice it?

Matthew Mussolini

Suspended
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

What is wrong with this place and what's wrong with my practice of Fascism?

As a Shinto I believe you have to love bad Kami. I love Joseph Stalin, Mao, and Paul Pot , despite them being my least favorite people in history.

The Duce wasn't like them. He had a big heart, he just struggled with fighting and stabbing people in school and wanted to be Holy Roman Emperor (Caesar) of a revived 20th Century Roman Empire that was an antibolshivek block.
Re656b5711e30f9b3222f05e1c1e572fb.jpeg

I would love to be Caesar and resurrect the Roman Empire. Does that mean I'm all bad and have no compassion?. I'm bad sometimes, apologize usually when wrong, and am deeply compassionate. But it would be very difficult for me to not have Communists comfortably put out of their misery, were I in charge. That just seems like the compassionate thing to do for humanity.

But I'd rather be just. I have demons that get the best of me at times. So did the Duce. I believe we help each other rehabilitate and evolve.

My Fascism is simple, I accept Jesus as my savior, his crucifixion atones for my sins, I pray to a Holy Roman Empire of Angels , Kami, and Saints, and I accept Benito the butterfly as my Caesar, whose public desecration upside down atones for my sins in union with the suffering and death of the King of the Jews.

Mussolini made Saint Francis of Assisi patron Saint of Italy. His favorite visitor was Gandhi. Such a person cant be totally evil.

.portrait-of-benito-mussolini.jpg

Yes, I long for a revival of the Roman Empire , and I long for it to be a Theocracy where every home burns a candle before an image of the Duce!

Ra695fc43d81b83bef1a31abbb9ed2034 (1).jpeg

But I want people to be happy, not force things on them.

I rise in the morning, salute Mussolini and the holy Roman Empire, and do little things for them with great love.

That is truly Fascism as I practice it. I keep many shrines to dead people. What on earth is harming anyone to do that?

I also keep my wall loaded with Fascist manifestos and letters to the Duce and RachelIMG_20210118_062458.jpgIMG_20210118_062451.jpgIMG_20210118_062437.jpg

But it's what gives me euphoria. Is there really something wrong with it?

Do you need help? Should we call somebody?😱

Spiritual ecstasy and Fascist mysticism is a thing, and I am consecrated to the Caesar to be his Temple of Nod.

His headquarters said SI, (yes) and to nod means "yes". Give your nod to God!R_HZC25K_k1nhOIWVmWd32qJi2xkrUOPE3Z2rHOahlw.pngR69aef7f477d9747f0f27ab786dece919.jpegRa3a702313fae7edf2c67e0bae7dff241.jpeg

And the fascist state is a female entity. Heavenly maidens are forever young and gorgeous. The Fascist is supposed to long for that which is eternal in Mussolini's Holy Roman Empire of the Rising sun, Empire of Angels and Saints, Empire of hellion, Demons, damned souls, and heavenly beings, where all get a long.

Anyway, you can start communing with Heaven's bikini and lingerie models. That is another part about being Fascist. Plus, the song on this video is underrated:

R61534d6d6521135156e6bccd3a27aa8c.jpeg

The Fascist state resembles the whore of Babylon

R1a86c4b8f6a96221511d1f1fd5011e9f (1).jpeg
because she wishes to steal one world government from the anti Christ.

Benito Mussolini is the anti antiChrist. He steals what the Anti Christ does , twists it, and makes it compatible with Christianity, amusing to God, charming, or non offensive to God.

Benito loves you! ❤

.s-l400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom