• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is wrong with Biden and Harris? Are they going to lie their way through office? Are they just going to fan the flames of racism? Unite??

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Both Biden and Harris lied about the difference between the way "peaceful protest" were handled last summer as they burned, looted, vandalized, attacked cops with molotov cocktails and bricks, as they stormed police stations and a federal court house. But Lying Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are just flaming division and racism. This is what democrats do always, double standard and identity politics. Don't ask America to come together when you are fanning the flames of race and division. You condemn Trump and you act just like him.

Both Biden and Harris lied about the difference between the way "peaceful protest" were handled last summer as they burned, looted, vandalized, attacked cops with molotov cocktails and bricks, as they stormed police stations and a federal court house. But Lying Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are just flaming division and racism. This is what democrats do always, double standard and identity politics. Don't ask America to come together when you are fanning the flames of race and division. You condemn Trump and you act just like him.

A certain group are on a roll.

Last summer, every important politician (with the notable exception of the Honorable Donald J. Trump) was eager to kowtow to that group.

In fact, that group's co-founder openly reminded Mr. Joseph "He's the nicest person" Biden & Ms. Kamala "Let's bail out the looters" Harris that they were elected because of the massive turnout of a certain ethnicity.

So of course that statesman and stateswoman are going to play the race card.

The fact that you are outraged at the idea of a black VP does not mean that the black VP is fanning the flames of race and division.

But I'm not surprised to see you trying a replay of the anti-Obama playbook: smear and slander the non-white, then accuse the non-white of being racist and making you do it to them with 'divisiveness'.

you are outraged at the idea of a black VP does not mean that the black VP is fanning the flames of race and division.

This.

Just like electing Obie allowed Trump to rise, Harris will too be seen as "rubbing it in the face" of the rube.

So you admit trump fans the flames of racism

Is anyone surprised? Everyone knew they were just making empty promises to sound good. Politicians always promise unity and never deliver. Wedge issues and division are powerful tools to maintain power. Whatever the side.

I dont know your lean, but do you hold republicans accountable in the same way, when they make similar promises of unity?

Rush Limbaugh, Levine and Hannity have told you that there are two sides.

Rush Limbaugh, Levine and Hannity have made millions by combining politics with World Wide Wrestling.

It's a lot more complex than Rush Limbaugh, Levine and Hannity are making it out to be. There are good people on both sides just as there are bad people, for example.

I think the glaring differences between the way the left supported, encouraged, viewed, discussed (or often ignored the violent aspects), and covered the protests of the summer and then the events of Wednesday will stick with people for years to come.

The fact that you are outraged at the idea of a black VP does not mean that the black VP is fanning the flames of race and division.

But I'm not surprised to see you trying a replay of the anti-Obama playbook: smear and slander the non-white, then accuse the non-white of being racist and making you do it to them with 'divisiveness'.

More projection and race obsession. Sigh.

It is certainly possible Mr. Biden and Ms. Harris spreading misinformation about the riots last summer has nothing to do with wanting to stoke racial division.
So what are your thoughts as to why they do so?

And so you play the race card. I didn't condemn Kamala Harris for being a black american and I 'm not outraged at the idea of a black VP nor was I outraged at a black President. I condemned her political stance on an issue. You want to make it about race when it is not. It is about ideas and words. Thank you for showing that what I'm talking about is true. The democrat playbook is, racism and identity politics. The words of Biden/Harris have been divisive and are not about healing.

Both Biden and Harris lied about the difference between the way "peaceful protest" were handled last summer as they burned, looted, vandalized, attacked cops with Molotov cocktails and bricks, as they stormed police stations and a federal courthouse.
But Lying Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are just flaming division and racism.
This is what democrats do always, double standard and identity politics.
Don't ask America to come together when you are fanning the flames of race and division.
You condemn Trump and you act just like him.
1611100416054.png

Back
Top Bottom