• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is with the GOP and pedophilia?

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Some question. What is with the GOP and pedophilia?

All day long that is they want to talk about.

I guess I should not be surprised after Pizzagate but honest, can't the GOP be a respectable political party anymore?

I guess I should not be surprised after Pizzagate but honest, can't the GOP be a respectable political party anymore?
Not as long as many of it’s current members remain in office.

Maybe it's similar to Democrats and "insurrection"? :eek:

Likely because some of the more prolific pedophiles have been from their own collective grouping. (they always try to deflect, to avoid the real truth from focusing upon them and exposing them!!!)

That subject attracts their low-life base, and they know it....

Why is she being soft on pedo's ?
Seems to be a DEM thing...

Attachments

• Clinton-Maxine.jpg
    Clinton-Maxine.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
Again today!

Wtf is wrong with the GOP? SERIOUSLY??

This is so horrible.

What is with the GOP and pedophilia?​

Guilty conscience

Back