• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is up with Rush???

Glenn Beck is a bit nutty. Lately he's on a real armageddon spiel. He's a little too goofy for me to listen to due to his concern that the world as we know it is ending.

Glenn Beck is a bit nutty. Lately he's on a real armageddon spiel. He's a little too goofy for me to listen to due to his concern that the world as we know it is ending.

He seems to be out in the deep trying to be the first to catch the next panic wave in.

Agree.

Not fringe though, just looking to make a bigger name for himself.

Yeah you can't really claim Rush is fringy just cause he annoys the piss out of ya. I for example can't stand Michael Medved. Something about the voice. Grates on my nerves. He always sounds like he's whining so his show is not entertaining to me. It's irritating.

But I wouldn't call him fringy. I'd say he's an irritating high pitched whiney bastard who makes my ears bleed. Cause see at the end of the day words have meanings.

He seems to be out in the deep trying to be the first to catch the next panic wave in.

Agree.

Not fringe though, just looking to make a bigger name for himself.

meh for me, Glenn is standing on tip toes swaying uneasily right on the precipice of being a full fledged nutter.

Jeneane Garofalo use to have a show. Now that's a fringy nutbag.

I managed to miss that. I found her comedy hilarious, but would be totally uninterested in her doing politics.

I put him in the nutty group when he started crying on his show. Have not been able to watch it since.

I managed to miss that. I found her comedy hilarious, but would be totally uninterested in her doing politics.

Oh she was and well is crazy as a loon. MSNBC uses her occasionally for commentary but she's never on for more than 20 seconds as she's prone to saying such off the wall **** nobody wants to sit next to her.

You don't even listen to talk radio. How does it feel to be a total hack? You can't even name one other talker and are obviously too lazy just to google a search to find one.

I'm real sure all of the Union hacks who vote Democrat every four years because their Union rep tells them that the republican will take their job, do so because they listen to "all things considered" and all the other crap on NPR.

Pathetic.

Do you have the ability to follow a conversation on one of these boards??

I ask, because it doesn't seem like you do.

Read the posts for crying out load before you make you dumb little remarks.

I'm currently watching two people who are ten times smarter than Rush -- it's Miller time.

I'm sorry but these threads just make my eyes bleed.

I'm a teamster, I drive a truck for a living. I don't have time to read the news as much as I'd like. Talk radio is key for me because it keeps me abreast on what's going on. I think of my co-workers who are completely unpolitical except for 2 months every 4 years and I'm supposed to accept that these people are more well-informed than me because they vote Democrat. And I am somehow a single-celled unthinking amoeba because I listen to talk radio every day?

I don't take the talkers word's as gospel btw, I always do my own research.

Do you have the ability to follow a conversation on one of these boards??

I ask, because it doesn't seem like you do.

Read the posts for crying out load before you make you dumb little remarks.

I'm currently watching two people who are ten times smarter than Rush -- it's Miller time.

I can read well enough to know that you turtled when somebody asked you to comment on some of Rush's "underlings" that you were spouting off about.

I can read well enough to know that you turtled when somebody asked you to comment on some of Rush's "underlings" that you were spouting off about.

Then you can't read at all. No wonder you're a Rush fan.

And I just told you two people I like and respect -- did you miss it.

Then you can't read at all. No wonder you're a Rush fan.

And I just told you two people I like and respect -- did you miss it.

I don't really care too much for Billo or Miller. What? Does Bill think he's discovered some new talent in Dennis Miller? LOL.

& I'm from Pittsburgh!

I don't really care too much for Billo or Miller. What? Does Bill think he's discovered some new talent in Dennis Miller? LOL.

& I'm from Pittsburgh!

Good reading, son. Here's some gold stars for you.:bravo:

Oh, You don't Bill O'Reilly? You mush be a liberal!!:roll:

Will Rush have on his site all the gaffes? No....

I doublechecked and its entire unedited transcripts posted next to the broadcast audio. It is what it is. On holidays it may be a tape or a rerun.

It is difficult to imagine you could be more incorrect in your assumptions.
Quite brave to do live media much less do it almost every day.

I doublechecked and its entire unedited transcripts posted next to the broadcast audio. It is what it is. On holidays it may be a tape or a rerun.

It is difficult to imagine you could be more incorrect in your assumptions.
Quite brave to do live media much less do it almost every day.

Not so brave....he knows he has a large audience of ignorant people, and all he has to do is spoon feed them their pablum of the day. It doesn't bother him even a little what others think of him, as long as he gets the big bucks.

If he really wanted to CONTRIBUTE to the SOLVING of PROBLEMS, he would float some ideas that make sense, some ideas that both parties can get behind and move us forward. But there is more money in fomenting devisiveness...

meh for me, Glenn is standing on tip toes swaying uneasily right on the precipice of being a full fledged nutter.

I find him almost as insufferable as hannity. Almost.

God I really can't stand that guy.

Ok. Let's be fair.

Rush is a raving lunatic. Yes he says things that are true, but he twists them into something they are not. His perspective is so far to the right that he can almost see the back of his head.

The Republican party is not, however, the only party with extreme radical voices.

Jesse Jackson
Jeremiah Wright
Michael Moore

They don't get as much attention in the media, but they still don't provide accurate Democrat views. They do, however, have rather large followings of ignorant Liberals like Rush, Hannity, and Beck have large followings of ignorant Conservatives.

Ok. Let's be fair.

Rush is a raving lunatic. Yes he says things that are true, but he twists them into something they are not. His perspective is so far to the right that he can almost see the back of his head.

The Republican party is not, however, the only party with extreme radical voices.

Jesse Jackson
Jeremiah Wright
Michael Moore

They don't get as much attention in the media, but they still don't provide accurate Democrat views. They do, however, have rather large followings of ignorant Liberals like Rush, Hannity, and Beck have large followings of ignorant Conservatives.

What an incredibly whimpy post.

I stopped readinging when Rush Limbaugh was compared to Jeremiah Wright.

Do you understand how ignorant YOU are?

What an incredibly whimpy post.

I stopped readinging when Rush Limbaugh was compared to Jeremiah Wright.

Do you understand how ignorant YOU are?

I dunno... Jeremiah Wright said "God Damn America", Rush basically says "God Damn Obama" every day. Not a great comparison, but still...

I dunno... Jeremiah Wright said "God Damn America", Rush basically says "God Damn Obama" every day. Not a great comparison, but still...

Yay for a stupid response!

Jeremiah Wright has expressed a deep hatred for Jews, Whites and Italians. Rush Limbaugh expresses a deep hatred for Barack Obama's policies.

Did you expect that this President would be ramming his way into the private sector to the extent that he has?

Look yourself in a mirror and answer it honestly. No need to respond here.

There's a huge difference between actually saying something, and "basically" saying something, especially when filtered through the eyes of a political opponent.

And before the bashing begins, I don't listen to Rush, but I find him entertaining when I do happen to catch bits of his show.

There's a huge difference between actually saying something, and "basically" saying something, especially when filtered through the eyes of a political opponent.

And before the bashing begins, I don't listen to Rush, but I find him entertaining when I do happen to catch bits of his show.

Why do people feel the need to apologize for listening to talk radio? The vast majority of talk-radio detractors are just Saul Alinsky goosesteppers who aren't even objective enough to listen to what they "despise".

Back
Top Bottom