• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is this X?

yz89

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Say there are some peoples, companies, groups or something else named X.
This X killed peoples in 11 september to gather support for war against Iraq and Afghanestan and this X was successful using world mainstream medias and because this X had alot of money and time to doing this.
And now, this X tries a same scenario for Iran.
What is this X:confused:?

Thank you

Say there are some peoples, companies, groups or something else named X.
This X killed peoples in 11 september to gather support for war against Iraq and Afghanestan and this X was successful using world mainstream medias and because this X had alot of money and time to doing this.
And now, this X tries a same scenario for Iran.
What is this X:confused:?
X = The voices in your head.

X = Iran. Iran is it's own worst enemy.

X could be Belgium, after all, only 1 Belgish person was killed in 9/11, considerably less than Israel, 'cause the Belgium government wouldn't want to kill too many of it's citizens, and you don't see Belgium in the main stream media very often, why? I hear you ask, because it draws attention away from itself using it's control of the media, and if you look at this quote from Belgium's foreign minister, it is clear they are key to the machination of sanctions against Iran
Belgium, along with all the other members of the Security Council, supported a series of fresh sanctions against Iran........Since Belgium is currently chairing the Security Council's Sanctions Committee on Iran, it is Belgium's duty to ensure due compliance with this resolution. So I call upon all UN member states to be scrupulous in implementing the respective resolutions".

therefore, X can only equal Belgium.

See.You got the answer you wanted right away here in Conspiracy Theory like I said you would :2bow:

Wasn't that easy?

Helpful post doesn't mean the answer, as you see I have asked him his reasons.

X = Iran. Iran is it's own worst enemy.

As I told, they are rich enough and also they can gather support to war using world mainstream medias, Iran doesn't have any voice in world mainstream medias and also no soldier in Iraq or Afghanestan.

X could be Belgium, after all, only 1 Belgish person was killed in 9/11, considerably less than Israel, 'cause the Belgium government wouldn't want to kill too many of it's citizens, and you don't see Belgium in the main stream media very often, why? I hear you ask, because it draws attention away from itself using it's control of the media, and if you look at this quote from Belgium's foreign minister, it is clear they are key to the machination of sanctions against Iran

therefore, X can only equal Belgium.

Interesting but I have no idea.
Please let me know more.
Thanks.

Iran doesn't have any voice in world mainstream medias
Iran has its own state-owned media which is available on the internet... PressTV

and also no soldier in Iraq or Afghanestan.
Many US soldiers in Iraq were killed with Iranian IEDs. Iran also governs (via proxy) the Iraqi city of Basra and the Faw Peninsula.

Iran has soldiers (Revolutionary Guards) in Lebanon training and arming Hezbollah. Iran has connections (weapons) to Hamas in Gaza. Iran also governs (via proxy) the city of Herat in western Afghanistan and Herat province.

Did you know any of this?

Sorry, maybe I should not answer this instead of Patria, but Patria is offline now and I thought you maybe be interested on Zionists and 9/11
Those are all conspiracy blogs and/or hate sites. Not a single credible source is listed.

Sorry, maybe I should not answer this instead of Patria, but Patria is offline now and I thought you maybe be interested on Zionists and 9/11

the thing is everything I read about it is simply circumstantial evidence, there is nothing that ties Israel, or the Israeli government to the action of Al Qaeda, there's no proof Israel had any involvement in the hijacking of the planes, or anything like that.

Does Yz89 have an opinion on anything? He seems to take everything into consideration... Although the only 'source' he posted for anything was the 9/11 and Zionist thing.

so how exactly was Israel involved in September 11?

the fact that Israel is filled with Jews gives genocidal racists a collective target for their hatred rather than having to settle for targeting individual Jews, and so when their twisted minds indulge in the conspiracy theories necessary to demonize them, they find a handy target in Israel.

Iran has its own state-owned media which is available on the internet... PressTV

Oh yes, PressTV, I knew it's not even a cable TV in US and peoples should buy a reciever to see it. It really is not comparable with your rich companies such as FOXNEWS, CNN, ...
Actually, Internet isn't a mainstream media and PressTV is only an alternative media for who want to see issues in another perspective.

Many US soldiers in Iraq were killed with Iranian IEDs. Iran also governs (via proxy) the Iraqi city of Basra and the Faw Peninsula.

Iran has soldiers (Revolutionary Guards) in Lebanon training and arming Hezbollah. Iran has connections (weapons) to Hamas in Gaza. Iran also governs (via proxy) the city of Herat in western Afghanistan and Herat province.

Did you know any of this?

No, I didn't know all of these, but I knew some about Iran's support for Hezbollah and Hamas. However, I haven't hear any where that "Iran attacked Iraq and Afghanestan" even in US mainstream medias!

Last edited:
Those are all conspiracy blogs and/or hate sites. Not a single credible source is listed.

Actually, I don't know they are right or not just hate, but I know there is a value for this X.

Actually, I don't know they are right or not just hate, but I know there is a value for this X.
There is a true value for X and you have been told what it is.

It's strictly on you if you choose to disbelieve it.

I'm a bit astonished that a software engineer in Iran could have failed to miss the mass anti-government Iranian protests (in which the government killed protesters), and that a software engineer with internet access can fail to grasp that the media of virtually every nation in the world condemns Iranian nuclear treaty violations.

I also find it hard to believe a software engineer could be so naive and clueless. Rather than the feckless innocent aura you pantomime and generate, I'm starting to smell an instigator and provocateur.

As they say, X marks the spot smell.

the fact that Israel is filled with Jews gives genocidal racists a collective target for their hatred rather than having to settle for targeting individual Jews, and so when their twisted minds indulge in the conspiracy theories necessary to demonize them, they find a handy target in Israel.

Israel also threated Iran recently because of Russia nuclear fuel in Bushehr.

a software engineer with internet access can fail to grasp that the media of virtually every nation in the world condemns Iranian nuclear treaty violations.

And this is the proof of a common X between them, you may ask how you know that it's a common one X behind of them, so:

Why this X doesn't condemn American and Israelie nuclear bombs?
Why this X doesn't condemn Iraq and Afghanestan wars and killed childs there?
Why this X just focuses on Iran, there are alot of country to analyze their jobs, France, Germany,.... but this X just focuses on Iran, Iraq, Afghanestan, Hezbollah, Hamas,....?

And these reasons cause that a software engineer guess that there is a common X behind of these intelligent plans.

I don't have any perseverance that X is Israel. If I knew the answer I didn't ask here and I didn't waste the valuable time here.

However, X may be a model, for example X = "Liberal Model", any idea?

And this is the proof of a common X between them, you may ask how you know that it's a common one X behind of them, so:

Why this X doesn't condemn American and Israelie nuclear bombs?
Why this X doesn't condemn Iraq and Afghanestan wars and killed childs there?
Why this X just focuses on Iran, there are alot of country to analyze their jobs, France, Germany,.... but this X just focuses on Iran, Iraq, Afghanestan, Hezbollah, Hamas,....?

And these reasons cause that a software engineer guess that there is a common X behind of these intelligent plans.

I don't have any perseverance that X is Israel. If I knew the answer I didn't ask here and I didn't waste the valuable time here.

However, X may be a model, for example X = "Liberal Model", any idea?

the problem with your X as put in the first post of the thread is that the first premise relies on the unproven assumption that 911 was a conspiracy, and not simply the act of a fundamentalist terrorist group.

the problem with your X as put in the first post of the thread is that the first premise relies on the unproven assumption that 911 was a conspiracy, and not simply the act of a fundamentalist terrorist group.

Loose Change is one of the proofs.

Back
Top Bottom