• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is the true purpose behind these investigations on Donald Trump?

• Total voters
"Guilty until proven innocent"

-- The Left
"I don't understand basic facts" - Trumpers

"Guilty until proven innocent," just like your boy's election lies and how he treated the Central Park Five?

Your Dear Leader has already admitted to crimes that would land most of us peons in Leavenworth.

Therefore ALL men must be investigated and made to stand trial. (except us, of course).

-- The Left
Translation: I sure wish Trump was above the law because it's becoming clearer by the day he committed one, or more, very serious federal crimes, and it breaks my heart ( as a Trump supporter ) to see him being investigated/held accountable for committing those federal crimes.

The Dems?

Why are all your answers, "the Dems?"

DOJ is not "the Dem's." The House Committee is not, "the Dems."

That is MAGA speak to dodge the truth. Trump is a criminal under investigation by countless law authorities that have nothing to do with politics.
The DOJ, the House committee and the media are the "Dems"

Did you find it? I mean the real one?
Last I heard, trump had a couple of investigators searching in Hawaii, there have been no recent updates on their progress. Of course trump has been a bit distracted lately, I heard he's got a couple legal issues he's trying to clear up.

The DOJ, the House committee and the media are the "Dems"

Easy to smear, unable to back it up.

That's what you believe, and it's hurting your country.

It's all either black or white, no middle for America.

You want war don't you? That's where this goes.

Watching the Cult is like watching some City Slicker going to Mayberry and conning Barney and Goober and Gomer. The problem is there's no Andy to save them.

Easy to smear, unable to back it up.

That's what you believe, and it's hurting your country.

It's all either black or white, no middle for America.

You want war don't you? That's where this goes.
We are at war. In November I expect that we will get the ball back. Drain the swamp

To call him to account for his crimes.
Oooooh, I am very sorry but that was not one of the choices. :ROFLMAO:

..Answer invalid.

However we do have a consolation prize for you:
..and unembossed, unsigned, cheap cut copy of Ayn Rand's The Virtue of Selfishness which we know you will enjoy reading.

Last edited:
We are at war. In November I expect that we will get the ball back. Drain the swamp

You all didn’t drain the swam, you filled it up with sewage. Decent Americans will not let your corrupt GOP have that authority again. **** the GOPs feelings.

We're getting past the investigation state here. Charging will come soon. Better ease off so you can save some outrage for that.

Oooooh, I am very sorry but that was not one of the choices. :ROFLMAO:

..Answer invalid.

However we do have a consolation prize for you:
..and unembossed, unsigned, cheap cut copy of Ayn Rand's The Virtue of Selfishness which we know you will enjoy reading.
I lost my patience with her childish POV with reading fountainhead.

**** the Democrats.

The American people deserve the truth whether Trump and his team were actively involved in an attempt to subvert the will of the majority of voters.

They just hate. Absolutely hate Trump with a passion that no one in politics has seen before. And we know leftists generally let their feelings overrule commom sense, not that leftists have much common sense to begin with.

E53D69C8-550A-419A-99D1-831C39AA46AA.jpeg

Mostly it's political gamesmanship.

The investigations would probably all be over if Trump cooperated with them.

I mean, everybody knows he can't cause he's guilty as ****.

So as long as he denies to cooperate and keeps the investigating going on he and his believers can bitch and moan about how interminable they are.

Back
Top Bottom