• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Is The secret " Message " President Biden Transmitted An " End Of " At Bob Dole's Memorial Today, And To Whom ?

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"Our nation has certainly faced periods of division, but at the end of the day, we’ve always found ways to come together. We can find that unity again.” And the message said, end of message .” ( President Biden 12/9/2021 )

Is this coded " end of message warning " a continuation of the warnings he issued to Putin yesterday on Ukraine, given to him KGB style to really strike fear in his heart ?
Or was this cryptic " end of message " warning being directed at someone else ?

"Our nation has certainly faced periods of division, but at the end of the day, we’ve always found ways to come together. We can find that unity again.” And the message said, end of message .” ( President Biden 12/9/2021 )

Is this coded " end of message warning " a continuation of the warnings he issued to Putin yesterday on Ukraine, given to him KGB style to really strike fear in his heart ?

Without convincing proof, this sounds like CT.

He was quoting a message from Bob Dole

"And I quote Bob Dole. "I cannot pretend that I have not been a loyal champion of my party. But I've always served my country best when I did it so, first and foremost, as an American. Where we prioritize principles over party, humanity over personal legacy, where we do that, we accomplish far more as a nation. By leading with shared faith in each other, we become America at its best."

He went on to say, "A beacon of hope, a source of comfort in crisis, a shield against those who threaten freedom, our nation has certainly faced periods of division. But at the end of the day, we've always found ways to come together. We can find that unity again." Then the message said, "End of message.""

Here is a video clip. You would think his speech writers would stop putting these instructions in his speech considering Biden has proven multiple time he will read them out loud.

That or he is giving off some really creepy 1984 vibes

He was quoting a message from Bob Dole

"And I quote Bob Dole. "I cannot pretend that I have not been a loyal champion of my party. But I've always served my country best when I did it so, first and foremost, as an American. Where we prioritize principles over party, humanity over personal legacy, where we do that, we accomplish far more as a nation. By leading with shared faith in each other, we become America at its best."

He went on to say, "A beacon of hope, a source of comfort in crisis, a shield against those who threaten freedom, our nation has certainly faced periods of division. But at the end of the day, we've always found ways to come together. We can find that unity again." Then the message said, "End of message.""

Why would Bob Dole send a Message to Himself ?
And even if he did why would he then have to tell himself that his own message to himself had ended ?
Wouldn't he already know that ?

And the message said, end of message .” ( President Biden 12/9/2021 )

Biden was channeling Moses.
Biden just gets sadder every day. I think I heard Jill's heart sink to the Rotunda floor when Joe read that off the page.
Almost made it to the end. Almost.

And even if he did why would he then have to tell himself that his own message to himself had ended ?

It's wasn't a message to himself it was Bob Dole's last message to the public. He knew he was at the end and saying "end of message" emphasizes the importance on his final words

Biden was channeling Moses.
Biden just gets sadder every day. I think I heard Jill's heart sink to the Rotunda floor when Joe read that off the page.
Almost made it to the end. Almost.
Sadder is knowing and being known by many and never being asked to speak at any memorials/tributes.

It's wasn't a message to himself it was Bob Dole's last message to the public. He knew he was at the end and saying "end of message" emphasizes the importance on his final words
" Then the message says, end of message " emphasizes importance ?
I won't deny that there seems to be some importance being conveyed in the message , but for me the importance being emphasized is more along the lines of , " and don't forget to pick up some milk again on your way home ", type of importance .

LMAO well this is easily the dumbest thing i read here today and that is a monumental accomplishment LMAO
:alien:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Biden's prepared remarks about Bob Dole were very nice. But whoever his speechwriter is needs to STOP putting "End of Message" at the end of the speech because he continues to read that too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today Biden was reading a quote from Dole. But the then he continued after the quote said "and the message continues, end of message". Every Democrat present had to cringe at that point! His speech writer or the one that types it up needs to stop putting the notations like "end of message" and put huge black bars to tell him to stop reading. The world continues to see this happen over and over again. G-d help us.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Biden's prepared remarks about Bob Dole were very nice. But whoever his speechwriter is needs to STOP putting "End of Message" at the end of the speech because he continues to read that too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today Biden was reading a quote from Dole. But the then he continued after the quote said "and the message continues, end of message". Every Democrat present had to cringe at that point! His speech writer or the one that types it up needs to stop putting the notations like "end of message" and put huge black bars to tell him to stop reading. The world continues to see this happen over and over again. G-d help us.
Worse. yet, the world sees this. Over and over and over.

Then Biden will say Big Black Bar at the end of every speech

Here is a video clip. You would think his speech writers would stop putting these instructions in his speech considering Biden has proven multiple time he will read them out loud.

I’m Ron Burgundy? Kind of funny when people read out instructions in the speech eg “pause for applause.” I’d prefer it if Biden was sharp enough to not make such obvious mistakes. Of course it’s better than the typical hateful Republican speech no matter how faithfully it’s recited, but I’d really like a better caliber of president than either party has provided in a very long time.

Twilight zone.....

Could you embarrass yourself more? You thought you had some big "gotcha" but you didn't. Get over it.

I’m Ron Burgundy? Kind of funny when people read out instructions in the speech eg “pause for applause.” I’d prefer it if Biden was sharp enough to not make such obvious mistakes. Of course it’s better than the typical hateful Republican speech no matter how faithfully it’s recited, but I’d really like a better caliber of president than either party has provided in a very long time.

Then Biden will say Big Black Bar at the end of every speech
Worse. yet, the world sees this. Over and over and over.

@Corvax explained it twice already, smh.

Biden didn't read aloud an instruction written by his speech writer that wasn't meant to be read at the end of his speech. He was quoting Bob Dole. Bob Dole is the one who said the words "end of message" in his last message to the public.

Post #1 wins the Nothing Burger of the Day Award.

@Corvax explained it twice already, smh.

Biden didn't read aloud an instruction written by his speech writer that wasn't meant to be read at the end of his speech. He was quoting Bob Dole. Bob Dole is the one who said the words "end of message" in his last message to the public.
Sure and when he says end of quote it’s really because he is supposed to. And his 700 million a billion trillion 300 million numbers all add up to

Sure and when he says end of quote it’s really because he is supposed to. And his 700 million a billion trillion 300 million numbers all add up to
Not sure if conservatives are just desperate to give Biden a dose of the medicine liberals heaped on Trump, but if you don't choose your targets more carefully you end up the butt of your own jokes. Kind of like Obama's tan suit, or the saucepan Kamala slightly overpaid for.

It's like if Ron Burgundy was an old man and made President.

Not sure if conservatives are just desperate to give Biden a dose of the medicine liberals heaped on Trump, but if you don't choose your targets more carefully you end up the butt of your own jokes. Kind of like Obama's tan suit, or the saucepan Kamala slightly overpaid for.
Like how Democrats have made calling someone a racist into a joke.

Biden is the joke that keeps giving ever other day just about he gives us a gem. I hope he keeps making speeches they are the one shining light of his presidency.

It's like if Ron Burgundy was an old man and made President.
It is endlessly irritating that this was the best option our system could come up with.

Back
Top Bottom