• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is the definition of a racist? Someone winning an argument with a liberal.

I don't really care about whether it's a star of David. I DO care that he got the image from a white supremacist website. THAT, sir, is the real issue.

Actually that doesn't bother me at all.

Why am I not surprised? Your opinion does seem to be shared by quite a few conservatives on this forum....

Trump intentionally retweeted the image from a white supremacist site. The whole point is to get people angry at him for retweeting racist things. Then, he can cry that he is being unfairly attacked by "political correctness" and "the media" and "liberals".

Then, his supporters start threads like this, on command.

Played like a fiddle.

Context like national security?

Donald's daughter is Jewish and he's an anti-Semite :roll: Get a clue.

LOL but no he must be anti semite: because outline resembling a Star of David!!

A B S U R D.

This is a manufactured non-issue if ever there was one, this is no different than the 9 year old that was accused of racism because he made a comment about a brownie. Hillary on the other hand put or national security at risk.

What will truly risk our national security is having a blustering, narcissistic fascist in office. Most people understand that fact.

This is a Star of David:

View attachment 67203864

Notice how it doesn't say anything about stickers

Oye! There are none blinder than those who refuse to see.

Sure, the five points and the racist connection are probably just coincidence. Yeah, that feels good to think...

A B S U R D.

Is pandering to anti-semites, racists, and/or bigots somehow better than being one?

It's either that or he's a complete and utter moron, not fit to operate a toilet paper dispenser.

You're wanting a simple answer to a question that cannot be simply answered.

Have you not raised a child? Children want simple answers...and they get really frustrated when the parent tells them that the answer cannot be answered simply, that there are many factors that must be considered.

You will never get a black-and-white answer when most of the factors are shades of gray.

Yea, that's what I thought. You're a hypocrite. You used every ounce of your breath to dance around a question regarding a criminal in as the Commander in Chief.

Thank you.

Is pandering to anti-semites, racists, and/or bigots somehow better than being one?

It's either that or he's a complete and utter moron, not fit to operate a toilet paper dispenser.

when has he pandered to those groups? please give me an example. Say "build a wall" and I will puke, though, I warn you.

Yea, that's what I thought. You're a hypocrite. You used every ounce of your breath to dance around a question regarding a criminal in as the Commander in Chief.

Thank you.

*sigh*

It seems understanding and maturity are in short supply on the Right. But then, y'all did nominate Trump....

*sigh*

It seems understanding and maturity are in short supply on the Right. But then, y'all did nominate Trump....

And these guys nominated Obama
Cm26XjCWIAAfv1p.jpg:large

And these guys nominated Obama

Of course, of course! Which is why:

Ended the Iraq War
Saved the Country from a Depression
Saved the Auto Industry
Eliminated Osama Bin Laden
Passed Health Care Reform (love it or hate it, it's a massive accomplishment that eluded presidents for the better part of a century)

Runners Up (other significant accomplishments)
Made Significant Advancements in Civil Rights (e.g. Ending Don't Ask/Don't Tell), Secured Loose Nuclear Material in various countries, Doubled Fuel Efficiency Standards, Reinstated SCHIP (insuring 4 million children), Reformed Student Loans, Reformed Credit Cards, Passed Wall Street Reforms and Created Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Helped Topple Khaddafi / Liberate Libya without losing any American lives, Ended Bush Torture Policies, Signed a new START Treaty with Russia, Secured the border, Greatly Improved American Image Abroad, Got Almost Every State to Reform their Education Policy through Race to the Top Incentive Program, Implemented Major Sanctions on Iran, Greatly Increased Support for Veterans (in all but one respect, see below), Passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act (removing a crazy catch-22 the Supreme Court created), Passed the Food Safety Modernization Act, Passed Fair Sentencing Act (making cocaine sentencing a little more fair), Appointed two highly qualified Supreme Court Justices, Invested more in green energy than ever before.

And did all of that in his first term!

What's more, he accomplished all that against the worst level of political obstruction faced by any president since Abraham Lincoln.

But I get it - this was all part of his eeeeeeeevil plan to destroy America and make us all Gay Muslims!

Of course, of course! Which is why:

Ended the Iraq War
Saved the Country from a Depression
Saved the Auto Industry
Eliminated Osama Bin Laden
Passed Health Care Reform (love it or hate it, it's a massive accomplishment that eluded presidents for the better part of a century)

Runners Up (other significant accomplishments)
Made Significant Advancements in Civil Rights (e.g. Ending Don't Ask/Don't Tell), Secured Loose Nuclear Material in various countries, Doubled Fuel Efficiency Standards, Reinstated SCHIP (insuring 4 million children), Reformed Student Loans, Reformed Credit Cards, Passed Wall Street Reforms and Created Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Helped Topple Khaddafi / Liberate Libya without losing any American lives, Ended Bush Torture Policies, Signed a new START Treaty with Russia, Secured the border, Greatly Improved American Image Abroad, Got Almost Every State to Reform their Education Policy through Race to the Top Incentive Program, Implemented Major Sanctions on Iran, Greatly Increased Support for Veterans (in all but one respect, see below), Passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act (removing a crazy catch-22 the Supreme Court created), Passed the Food Safety Modernization Act, Passed Fair Sentencing Act (making cocaine sentencing a little more fair), Appointed two highly qualified Supreme Court Justices, Invested more in green energy than ever before.

And did all of that in his first term!

What's more, he accomplished all that against the worst level of political obstruction faced by any president since Abraham Lincoln.

But I get it - this was all part of his eeeeeeeevil plan to destroy America and make us all Gay Muslims!

More breaking developments of Obama's BLM terror group. Killed 5 police officers in Dallas :-(

More breaking developments of Obama's BLM terror group. Killed 5 police officers in Dallas :-(

Yeah, see, being the president of the United States, he actually started a "terror group" (which, according to latest reports, apparently had only one shooter), 'cause he didn't have enough money or power to anything more than that, mm-hmm....

Of course, if the police had killed armed right-wingers instead of blacks, well, THEN y'all would have been saying, "See, this is what happens when government power gets out of control!!!" But because it was only blacks who got killed by cops, well, that was no big deal, huh?

Yeah, see, being the president of the United States, he actually started a "terror group" (which, according to latest reports, apparently had only one shooter), 'cause he didn't have enough money or power to anything more than that, mm-hmm....

Of course, if the police had killed armed right-wingers instead of blacks, well, THEN y'all would have been saying, "See, this is what happens when government power gets out of control!!!" But because it was only blacks who got killed by cops, well, that was no big deal, huh?

Spoken like a true sympathizer of the attack. Instead of condemning the black terrorists, you are blaming white people. Typical.

Spoken like a true sympathizer of the attack. Instead of condemning the black terrorists, you are blaming white people. Typical.

Ah. Because I haven't made a long diatribe saying how greatly I condemn the attack, you assume that I sympathize with the attack. And because I referred to "armed right-wingers", you assume that I was blaming "white people" as a whole.

Dude. You've got a real problem with making assumptions, for you've zero knowledge (much less understanding) of what I've done or where I've been, much less what I think or why.

You need to learn what critical thinking is. Learn to NOT ASSUME, but instead to make your determinations based on what is actually said or written, and not allow your emotions and opinions to determine what you believe to be reality.

No you did not answer my question. You went on a rant to defend Hillary, and then asked more questions of your own. It was a simple yes or no question.

If you cannot handle this incredibly easy task of answering "yes" or "no", I just proved a wonderful milestone in hypocrisy.

To answer your question. I am very sure that Trump has gotten away with many things that are illegal...to many to count on 2 hands I would bet. The wealthy don't live by the same rules as the rest of us.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl : snopes.com

A B S U R D.

It is where he got the pic not so much what is in it. You should know that or not be posting about the story.

I don't see where the judge admitted he broke the law. Remember, the FBI admitted that but "don't feel charges are necessary". Strawman

He said that no sane prosecutor would take such a sure loser of a case. Trumps rape of a 13 year old case is still pending.

He said that no sane prosecutor would take such a sure loser of a case. Trumps rape of a 13 year old case is still pending.

So we should agree that both Hillary and Trump are unfit. No argument there. Both are horrible liars.

So we should agree that both Hillary and Trump are unfit. No argument there. Both are horrible liars.

If Hillary had really damaged our national security we would have head about it. She did not and would not.

If Hillary had really damaged our national security we would have head about it. She did not and would not.

Oh I see. Only the people YOU LIKE should not be punished. All others need to follow the law.

Glad you cleared that up.

Back
Top Bottom