• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is the core of your beliefs?

Nobody has said this. Strawman. Some beliefs are clearly better than others.

But, but, Capt'n just argued this himself:

Empirical facts? Nope. Morality is relative.

If morality is like a stack of bricks and morality is relative, then you should be able to stack those bricks just however you want and no structure would be weaker than any other.

Me personally, I can see why the relativists are confused. I liken it to construction: Walk-in foundations are great....unless you're in a flood zone, and if you're not in a flood zone, chances are your land makes a post/beam foundation impractical, not to mention unnecessary.

I agree with you, some structures are clearly better than others, and some work better in one place but not well at all in another place. But relativists don't see that. They think anything goes.

And instigators. And aggressors.

So? That only matters because they lost. If they'd won, they'd be heroes, just like we are today.

I don't believe Hitler was insane. I believe he was a sociopath, not a psychopath...

I believe many of his actions suggest that he suffered from some form of mania. His incredible overconfidence certainly suggests it.

HELP people... I know that is a hard concept for folks that are tight fisted but my thing is help as many people as you can.

We are the U.S.A. and there is no damn reason why we should have homeless hungry people. Sure some want to be homelss and we should at least let em know if they ever need a soft place and some food? They got it.

We need to get back to feeding folks and helping them on a REAL level.

HELP people... I know that is a hard concept for folks that are tight fisted but my thing is help as many people as you can.

We are the U.S.A. and there is no damn reason why we should have homeless hungry people. Sure some want to be homelss and we should at least let em know if they ever need a soft place and some food? They got it.

We need to get back to feeding folks and helping them on a REAL level.

That's morally noble of you, but whose money do you intend to spend to do this? The deficit is real and has consequences. Fortunately, there are still private charities that anyone is welcome to donate to help out less fortunate people during times like these. :)

Back
Top Bottom