• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What is the Biden/Harris Plan on Immigration...

Noodlegawd

Somebody you used to know
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
...other than letting pretty much everyone in and giving them free healthcare?

I don't agree with much of what Trump is doing, but what is a President Biden going to do? Perhaps more importantly, what would a President Harris do? The incredibly vague, 30+ page long "Biden Plan for Securing ..." doesn't appear to say much of anything about actually securing our borders or putting reasonable limits on the number of immigrants we accept each year, humanely or otherwise. Instead, it starts off by basically telling us it's Trump's fault that a man drowned his child trying to come here illegally. It has a lot to say about making it easier to come here, but pretty much nothing about what to do about those who come or stay here illegally, as if that won't even be a thing anymore.

Whenever a Trump supporter talks about the Democrat policy of "open borders," they're told that's a lie. So what's the actual plan?

I don't agree with much of what Trump is doing, but what is a President Biden going to do? Perhaps more importantly, what would a President Harris do? The incredibly vague, 30+ page long "Biden Plan for Securing ..." doesn't appear to say much of anything about actually securing our borders or putting reasonable limits on the number of immigrants we accept each year, humanely or otherwise. Instead, it starts off by basically telling us it's Trump's fault that a man drowned his child trying to come here illegally. It has a lot to say about making it easier to come here, but pretty much nothing about what to do about those who come or stay here illegally, as if that won't even be a thing anymore.

Whenever a Trump supporter talks about the Democrat policy of "open borders," they're told that's a lie. So what's the actual plan?

Why do Trump supporters admit to being lazy and ask us to explain something they can look up themselves?

The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants – Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website

1. I'm not a Trump supporter -- just another one of your lies.

2. I specifically mentioned that manifesto in OP. Feel free to cite the part that says anything about enforcing any limits.

You asked what the plan was and she linked it to you. Why do you ask a question that you can simply google and find out just as fast if not for laziness?

2. I specifically mentioned that manifesto in OP. Feel free to cite the part that says anything about enforcing any limits.

Yes you are.

Look it up for yourself next time. The rest of us aren't here to help you engage Mister Google.

You asked what the plan was and she linked it to you. Why do you ask a question that you can simply google and find out just as fast if not for laziness?

I asked what the plan was "other than letting pretty much everyone in and giving them free healthcare?"

Anyone with modest intelligence would understand that (together with the rest of the OP) to mean: what is the plan to secure our borders and enforce any limitations at all on immigration?

There's nothing that I could find in the Biden "plan" that addresses that.

For someone who is complaining about laziness, you seem far too lazy to bother to even read the post you're complaining about. And if the answer was so clear from that plan, then it should be no trouble for you to quote the relevant part. Chalk up another laziness point. Do you even know what you're voting for?

AND a mansion and a free membership at Brazzers.

I asked what the plan was "other than letting pretty much everyone in and giving them free healthcare?"

Anyone with modest intelligence would understand that (together with the rest of the OP) to mean: what is the plan to secure our borders and enforce any limitations at all on immigration?

There's nothing that I could find in the Biden "plan" that addresses that.

For someone who is complaining about laziness, you seem far too lazy to bother to even read the post you're complaining about. And if the answer was so clear from that plan, then it should be no trouble for you to quote the relevant part. Chalk up another laziness point. Do you even know what you're voting for?

You obviously didn’t read the link then. If you’re going to be intellectually dishonest with you comments why are you here? The link laid out plans which are other than what you’ve listed. Such dishonesty from you.

Feel free to read the link that was clearly supplied to you in post #2. :)

You obviously didn’t read the link then. If you’re going to be intellectually dishonest with you comments why are you here? The link laid out plans which are other than what you’ve listed. Such dishonesty from you.

If that were the case, you could easily have copied and pasted examples here. Why don't you do that instead of repeatedly calling me lazy and a liar. Yes, the link lists a lot of things. None of it indicates any real willingness to do anything about illegal immigration, other than perhaps eliminating that as an actual concept.

In reality, I doubt that YOU actually read it, or if you did you're just deflecting because you know that what you claim is in there is not actually there.

Last edited:
Feel free to read the link that was clearly supplied to you in post #2. :)

I did. There's nothing in there indicating an actual plan to meaningfully enforce our immigration laws. Feel free to read it yourself and prove me wrong by quoting actual text from the plan you're so fond of.

I did. There's nothing in there indicating an actual plan to meaningfully enforce our immigration laws. Feel free to read it yourself and prove me wrong by quoting actual text from the plan you're so fond of.
:lamo

You were the one that posted a worthless OP. You were the one that is refusing to even click on a link and read it.

But as a trump supporter, "personal responsibility" is not something you are willing to demonstrate. :shrug:

LMAO OP is getting slapped down HARD in this thread.

All Trump supporters do is lie, even when presented with the truth.

How am I getting slapped down? We're a dozen posts in, and there has not been a single valid response. It's all just, "read the link," which I have done, and they all obviously have not.

The only ones getting slapped down so far are those responding.

If that were the case, you could easily have copied and pasted examples here. Why don't you do that instead of repeatedly calling me lazy and a liar. Yes, the link lists a lot of things. None of it indicates any real willingness to do anything about illegal immigration, other than perhaps eliminating that as an actual concept.

In reality, I doubt that YOU actually read it, or if you did you're just deflecting because you know that what you claim is in there is not actually there.

I read it and the answers are there, that's why it proves you are lying. And yes, you are a Trump supporter because only a Trump supporter would lie about this like you have. Keep lying, I don't care but everyone here sees it.

:lamo

You were the one that posted a worthless OP. You were the one that is refusing to even click on a link and read it.

But as a trump supporter, "personal responsibility" is not something you are willing to demonstrate. :shrug:

Why do you keep lying? Quote the "plan" or go away.

I read it and the answers are there, that's why it proves you are lying.

Then quote it. What are you afraid of?

And yes, you are a Trump supporter because only a Trump supporter would lie about this like you have. Keep lying, I don't care but everyone here sees it.

Yawn. Says the person who claims something exists but refuses to demonstrate it, and who claims I am something I am not with no actual evidence except a No True Scotsman fallacy.

If you are too lazy to use the Internet to easily find the answer yourself. there is no reason for others here to waste their time looking for you.
Do your own research before posting

And there you go.
You’re too lazy to look up anything yourself, and then you bitch and complain when someone else does.
Looks like you’re a sandbagging Trump supporter looking to start a fight.
Being shifty and lying is no way to garner information.

Your projection will not work. You refuse to read the link that was plainly supplied to you. Perhaps you need help reading it?

Make me. :lamo

Lol, how ironic.

[Claims to have read the link, but refuses to quote a single sentence from it disproving my point]

Open borders and napping in a basement 24/7

And there you go.
You’re too lazy to look up anything yourself, and then you bitch and complain when someone else does.
Looks like you’re a sandbagging Trump supporter looking to start a fight.
Being shifty and lying is no way to garner information.

What's so hard about quoting the part of the "plan" that supposedly answers my question. I mean, if you want, I can quote the entire thing here as evidence that it's not there. That would be productive, aye?

Far from me "looking to start a fight," what's happening here is you guys are dodging a question. Is this what Biden's going to do at the debates? What about when he's elected?

What's so hard about answering a simple question?

You asked for Biden's plan.

You were provided Biden's plan.

You can't comprehend Biden's plan, so now you want us to explain it to you.

It's your fault, not ours. Pay someone to translate it for you. Is Olga finished cleaning the Kremlin toilets? Maybe she can help.

Back
Top Bottom