• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is the best indicator of Trump's residual power within the GOP?

What is the best indicator of Trump's residual power within the GOP?

• The number of times the media mentions him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The number of former Administration officials who win their primaries

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoliSciPulse

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Media on both the left and right are saying the best indicator of Trump's power within the GOP is the endorsements and how many of them win. But, how about those from his administration who are running (Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Ryan Zinke, etc.)? Or is the residual power an illusion within the media's echo chamber? Vote now and let me hear your thoughts!

Keeping this poll active until November.

I think it's the number of candidates who claim the 2020 election was stolen. Which I don't want to see, because I don't think that's a winning issue.

I think it's the number of candidates who claim the 2020 election was stolen. Which I don't want to see, because I don't think that's a winning issue.
I totally forgot that option and now I wish I could add it. Lol. Yup, "The number of candidates believe Trump won the election" is a good option, too! :)

The Cawthorne primary (he lost) is one primary I think where the candidate would have won based only on Trump alone. Marjorie Taylor Greene is the next of those tests. Remember, Greene has been put out to rot (unless the situation changed when I wasn't looking) where she is on no committees and all she can do is cast votes. That's how they got Steve King (R-IA) out.

The measure of Trump's residual power within the GOP corresponds with the number of GOP members whose IQs are on the left side of the bell curve.

is Fox still on the air.......as long as there is Fox there will be voice for the type of person that supports Trump.....as long as Trump is an insulting sob these people will support him.......his residual value is as good as he wants it to be......which will be when he grows tired of these people and tired of this con game

"The number of endorsements that win the primary".

Trump has more residual power on most of the libs since he lives rent free inside their otherwise empty heads all the time.

Dont believe me, just go to every forum on this site and you'll see a new Trump thread started by a lib every half hour.

The Cawthorne primary (he lost) is one primary I think where the candidate would have won based only on Trump alone. Marjorie Taylor Greene is the next of those tests. Remember, Greene has been put out to rot (unless the situation changed when I wasn't looking) where she is on no committees and all she can do is cast votes. That's how they got Steve King (R-IA) out.

I predict that if the GOP takes back the House, McCarthy will make Marjorie Taylor-Gazpacho his right hand freak.

Trump has more residual power on most of the libs since he lives rent free inside their otherwise empty heads all the time.

Dont believe me, just go to every forum on this site and you'll see a new Trump thread started by a lib every half hour.
Exactly, it’s if/when the left starts to forget about the Trumpsta that he has to worry. Right now it’s all that fills the empty spaces between their ears.
621494C9-96CF-4CF5-B7E5-26052F38D439.jpeg

Reactions: PoS

Even if true, that is completely meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom