• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is the best high of all?

What is the world's best high?

• Alcohol

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Prescription drugs

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • LSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meth

• Heroin

• Mushrooms

• Ecstacy

• Cocaine

• Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters
My mom always tells the same story every birthday I have about how she was so insecure about whether she would be a good mom or not until the first time I looked at her and she really knew I was looking right at her. And then she said she knew right then that whether she believed she was a good mom or not, I had decided she had to be and it was all gravy from there.

And my mom turned out to be the best mom anyone could ever hope for.

That's beautiful, jallman! Thanks for sharing. Your Mom is a wise woman :yes:

A soft bed and a soft woman or two....or three.:mrgreen:

I would add being in love to the list.
Beat me to it. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness is a close second, but nothing is a better high than truly loving someone, it also has the hardest crash, worse than any drug.

what about SEX!
Sex is always great, but never better when you actually love the person you are with.

Beat me to it. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness is a close second, but nothing is a better high than truly loving someone, it also has the hardest crash, worse than any drug.

Sex is always great, but never better when you actually love the person you are with.

I agree. It's that feeling you get when you have been apart from a person you really dig and you see them coming out of their gate at the airport. It's this mellow satisfaction that everything is alright with the world again coupled with the jacked up thrill of containing yourself from jumping all over him right in the airport.

It's like speedballing with your emotions.

I agree. It's that feeling you get when you have been apart from a person you really dig and you see them coming out of their gate at the airport. It's this mellow satisfaction that everything is alright with the world again coupled with the jacked up thrill of containing yourself from jumping all over him right in the airport.

It's like speedballing with your emotions.
Yep. The only woman I've ever truly loved is married now, but in the whole process she could always take my breath away just by entering the room, I don't get stammery, emotional, or weak often, but that little barely 5' woman could drop me at a moments notice with nothing more than her presence.

n1197753866_30247021_2816.jpg

n1197753866_30071679_2198.jpg

n1197753866_30071669_1776.jpg

2022.jpg

cannabis_sativa.jpg

Yep. The only woman I've ever truly loved is married now, but in the whole process she could always take my breath away just by entering the room, I don't get stammery, emotional, or weak often, but that little barely 5' woman could drop me at a moments notice with nothing more than her presence.

It's one of those "WTF? Why do I like this so much?" feelings, huh? :lol:

It's one of those "WTF? Why do I like this so much?" feelings, huh? :lol:
Absolutely, she is one of the only things in life that I am illogical to the point of stupidity, but hey, love is illogical by it's nature. Logically I should be hurt and pissed that she isn't with me, but I wish them well, the only way I would ever do anything is if he hurts her, but my feelings haven't changed, and.......she can still drop me at a moments notice with nothing more than a smile.:stars:

Nothing comes close to being high on life, though mushroom can be so much fun. ;)

I have thoroughly abused all the drugs on the list except heroin and ecstasy. I'm lucky I never tried heroin because the people I know who died from heroin used like I used to. But the last 13 years have been high on Life, liberty, and AA meetings.

Life liberty etc...

Nothing like being 100+ feet underwater exploring an old wreck. No drug will give you a better high.

Drugs cannot be a high, they are a low.
Achievements, contributions to the betterment of man are a high.

Drugs cannot be a high, they are a low.
Achievements, contributions to the betterment of man are a high.

I dunno. I smoked pot all through college and my GPA was a high 3.97. LOL

Anywhere there is solitude and quiet, I find myself in a enjoyable state. Its a shame nobody else can be there to share it with me. :2razz:

Anywhere there is solitude and quiet, I find myself in a enjoyable state. Its a shame nobody else can be there to share it with me. :2razz:

You should get a dog. I'm serious. They are the perfect companions. I have often said if I had funneled "date" money into dog food and hooker budget my life would have been so much simpler.

Last edited:
Well, I have tried a couple that you listed. The best high, I have found, is this:

107taj.jpg

Reaching the top of a mountain... This photo is probably half of the way up Baxter Peak in Maine. You stop taking pictures by the time you hike to the top because there really is no comparison of pictures to the real deal.

Last edited:
This is one beautiful view there, Sanitas.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of motorcycling through Colorado.

In terms of drugs tough, mushrooms are hands down the greatest drug out there with the best high and best time. Alone or with friends, good trips are good times.

Back
Top Bottom