• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is the best high of all?

What is the world's best high?

• Alcohol

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Prescription drugs

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • LSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meth

• Heroin

• Mushrooms

• Ecstacy

• Cocaine

• Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Yea, I know, I know, this poll is slanted, but answer it anyways. Although it seems to be a poll, it is really a point that I am attempting to make. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
LARGE%20PHOTOS_magic%20mushrooms.jpg

Stick to the organics and you can't go wrong

I've only tried one of those but i'll go with 'Ecstacy'

I would add being in love to the list.

Drugs is for the weak.
Alcohol is the way to go. :2razz:

Exploring the wilderness...

thecanoeman-180706-130747.JPG

PHOTO_2111412_54339_4198664_main.jpg

bwca1.jpg

BWCA1.jpg

228822179_c6cfedf3f9.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with creativedreams, fishing and the outdoors are the best high of all.

Fantastic Favorite F's

Family, Fishing, ****ing, Football, Friends, Fridays, Four wheeling, Firearms, Food, Fosters, and Foxy Ladies

The dead calm between the moment you know someone's going to hit you and the moment they make contact.

Being at the birth of my first born....i,m not known for showing much feminine emotion but i gotta say i blubbered with joy on this occasion:cool:

Paul

Fantastic Favorite F's

Family, Fishing, ****ing, Football, Friends, Fridays, Four wheeling, Firearms, Food, Fosters, and Foxy Ladies

Yes, I agree, Creativedreams and Orius have it :)

The Fantastic Favorite F's, especially ****ing :)

Yea, I know, I know, this poll is slanted, but answer it anyways. Although it seems to be a poll, it is really a point that I am attempting to make. :mrgreen:

The best high of all...an hour and a half of stationary biking, with alternating hill and plateau, listening to Slayer.

Yeah, me too. Looking at those pics made me eager to get out there and do a little fishing.

Bass fishing.........

I wish I was doing it now instead of waiting for paint to dry so we can put on another coat.

Yeah, me too. Looking at those pics made me eager to get out there and do a little fishing.

Bass fishing.........

I wish I was doing it now instead of waiting for paint to dry so we can put on another coat.

I her ya sister. wishin I was fishin

I her ya sister. wishin I was fishin

I haven't been fishing in over a year. :(

Think I am gonna go back to Alaska for the Salmon Run this year and get some pole time in.

Wait...that didn't quite come out right. :shock:

Being at the birth of my first born....i,m not known for showing much feminine emotion but i gotta say i blubbered with joy on this occasion:cool:

Paul

What he said, plus watching your baby as he/she is sleeping, and hearing that first deep belly laugh. Nothing like that in the world. Also, being surrounded by the love of family and good friends.

What he said, plus watching your baby as he/she is sleeping, and hearing that first deep belly laugh. Nothing like that in the world. Also, being surrounded by the love of family and good friends.

My mom always tells the same story every birthday I have about how she was so insecure about whether she would be a good mom or not until the first time I looked at her and she really knew I was looking right at her. And then she said she knew right then that whether she believed she was a good mom or not, I had decided she had to be and it was all gravy from there.

And my mom turned out to be the best mom anyone could ever hope for.

Back
Top Bottom