• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What is South Park demographics?

What is South Park's demographics?

• Teenagers

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Adult

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • College Crowd

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Tweakers and Losers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoot said:
I never said I was a liberal...LOL....I have voted Republican in the past, but this new breed of NeoCons...well...I'm not too sure about them yet? I don't think they are Republicans?

And besides...everyone knows Bush is the worst president we've had in a long, long time....

"so...screw you guys...I'm going home!"
Cartman

Bush is the worst President we've had in the last five years...

And keep it down before I start singing "Come Sail Away"

:agree :yt

Stop your whining and you have never voted republican in your life if ou think bush is the worst president. Get off your high horse.

Bush is the worst President we've had in the last five years...

And keep it down before I start singing "Come Sail Away"

Oh, I get it...this is like when the republicans said Saddam has a history of WMD for over 20 years, when, in fact, they meant he hasn't had WMD for 20 years. LOL

Skilmatic said:
Stop your whining and you have never voted republican in your life if ou think bush is the worst president. Get off your high horse.

I have voted republican in local elections, and I did vote for Reagan...if that counts? The one republican governor I voted for in Illinois, was George Ryan and he went down in disgrace due to various scandals...I should've known better. LOL

And just to reconfirm, yes, I honestly believe Bush is the worst president in my lifetime. That's my right to feel this way, and I can certainly justify my opinion... as John Lennon would say..."I'm not the only one."

Jan. 20th, 2009 "Hang In There America!"

Hoot said:
Oh, I get it...this is like when the republicans said Saddam has a history of WMD for over 20 years, when, in fact, they meant he hasn't had WMD for 20 years. LOL

I have voted republican in local elections, and I did vote for Reagan...if that counts? The one republican governor I voted for in Illinois, was George Ryan and he went down in disgrace due to various scandals...I should've known better. LOL

And just to reconfirm, yes, I honestly believe Bush is the worst president in my lifetime. That's my right to feel this way, and I can certainly justify my opinion... as John Lennon would say..."I'm not the only one."

Jan. 20th, 2009 "Hang In There America!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your using justification principles from Lennon? :lol:

Simply funny.

Well your entitled to your opinion but its not even substantiated one bit. How can you solemly think that hes the worst? Clinton was by far the worst. Everything we have had to deal with is due to clintons apathy. And for me to explain this common sense crap to you would take days casue I know liberalism is a mental disorder.

I mean clinton is the true war criminal since he committed acts of espionage and treason. Not to mention sedition. So please learn about other presidents before you start assuming who is the worst. Everyone on both sides has their bad apples. No one party is perfect but we are far closer than liberalism will ever be.

SKILMATIC said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your using justification principles from Lennon? :lol:

Simply funny.

Well your entitled to your opinion but its not even substantiated one bit. How can you solemly think that hes the worst? Clinton was by far the worst. Everything we have had to deal with is due to clintons apathy. And for me to explain this common sense crap to you would take days casue I know liberalism is a mental disorder.

I mean clinton is the true war criminal since he committed acts of espionage and treason. Not to mention sedition. So please learn about other presidents before you start assuming who is the worst. Everyone on both sides has their bad apples. No one party is perfect but we are far closer than liberalism will ever be.

"Acts of espionage and treason?" Boy, I'd love to see some proof of that.

I can sum up why I don't like Bush...

He lied about Iraq.

He's spending and borrowing like a drunken sailor in a whore house.

He's been a poor environmental president.

He uses God as justification for his actions.

He looks like Alfred E. Neuman.

Hoot said:
"Acts of espionage and treason?" Boy, I'd love to see some proof of that.

I can sum up why I don't like Bush...

He lied about Iraq.

He's spending and borrowing like a drunken sailor in a whore house.

He's been a poor environmental president.

He uses God as justification for his actions.

He looks like Alfred E. Neuman.

How did he lie about Iraq? Please give me just 1 lie. I can already guess what you will say. It was 3 letters and it starts with a W and ends with a D? If it is I hope your ready to change opinions cause I am about to debacle your whole argument.

Ok I wont argue the spending money stuff. I think its nice of him to spend money on the reconstruction of NO but it needs to be done more responsibly not just give it to the mayor and the governor. That would be the dumbest thing you can do. The politicians in Louisiana are corrupt as ever.

How is he a poor enviornmental preisdent? Dont tell me your a tree hugger? Please enlighten me how he is a poor enviornmentalist?

How does he use God for justifications? Please factual examples please.

And how does he look like alfred neuman? If thats why you dont like someone casue he looks like a different individual then you seriously need some proffesional help son.

Btw, Clinton committed acts of treason when he sold China some of our war secrets. We had some stock piles no one knew about till he sold the secrets to China. But that was brushed under the table when he got head in the white house. No one even awknowledged the espionage when he was getting a blow job from lewinski. But if you need a link I can provide one if you still dont trust me.

Clinton was the lowest of low of presidents. I hold no respect for him whatsoever. He is the worst president we have had period. I never knew of a president who would sell out his own country for a buck.

Originally posted by SKILMATIC:
Btw, Clinton committed acts of treason when he sold China some of our war secrets. We had some stock piles no one knew about till he sold the secrets to China. But that was brushed under the table when he got head in the white house. No one even awknowledged the espionage when he was getting a blow job from lewinski. But if you need a link I can provide one if you still dont trust me.

Clinton was the lowest of low of presidents. I hold no respect for him whatsoever. He is the worst president we have had period. I never knew of a president who would sell out his own country for a buck.
But he made you eat your parents!

SKILMATIC said:

The original theft of W-88 technology took place in the 80's. Gee...I wonder who was president then? Oh...Reagan...that's right. More theft of our technology took place under Bush senior and yes, later Clinton...but let's be honest here and spread the blame.

Oh yeah, and Bush junior is by far the worst excuse our nation has ever had for a president...I mean, c'mon...lieing to take our nation to war?! How low can you go? Just to save you the trouble...here's just one lie by Bush...'Saddam's aluminum tubes.'

Back
Top Bottom