• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What is South Park demographics?

What is South Park's demographics?

  • Teenagers

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Adult

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • College Crowd

    Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Tweakers and Losers

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    13

Billo_Really

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
18,930
Reaction score
1,040
Location
HBCA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
What audience do you think the producers of South Park have in mind when they create the scripts for the show? Do you think their demographics are geared for:

  • Teenagers
  • Adults
  • College Crowd
  • Tweakers and Losers
 

SKILMATIC

Banned
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
3,407
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
I love SP. I think they geared it for 14yr olds and above.
 

mistermain

Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
SKILMATIC said:
I love SP. I think they geared it for 14yr olds and above.
To be honest with you, I don't believe I would want my children to watch South Park at all. But I love that show.
 

SKILMATIC

Banned
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
3,407
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
To be honest with you, I don't believe I would want my children to watch South Park at all. But I love that show.
I hear ya. :2wave:
 

FinnMacCool

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
153
Location
South Shore of Long Island.
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I can't believe you like south park skill. especially since your a conservative. south park to me seems to be very anti conservative.
 

SKILMATIC

Banned
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
3,407
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Well it is anti conservative for the most part but I do love the slapstick. I find it quite ingenious actually. And it doers have a indirect way of putting meaningful lessons to the story. Plus I think that south park keeps the true meaning of what liberalism should be about. And in that meaning I respect liberalism. But yes I love south park.

You people would be suprised to know what I like and dislike.
 

mistermain

Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
FinnMacCool said:
I can't believe you like south park skill. especially since your a conservative. south park to me seems to be very anti conservative.
I don't know. They knock liberals quite a bit too. You seen Team America. That was made by the South Park guys. They did a pretty good job of mocking Hollywood, and Michael Moore, while spoofing the right wing "nut".

Besides, much of the music, television, and movies is created by liberals. You guys can be good for something.
 

FinnMacCool

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
153
Location
South Shore of Long Island.
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Yeah they do make fun of a lot of hardcore liberals. I never saw Team America though.

The South Park movie really agrees with my ideas though. CAuse those friggin whacko right wing christian mothers **** me off so much and the way those guys made fun of them was really cool I thought.
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
FinnMacCool said:
Yeah they do make fun of a lot of hardcore liberals. I never saw Team America though.

The South Park movie really agrees with my ideas though. CAuse those friggin whacko right wing christian mothers **** me off so much and the way those guys made fun of them was really cool I thought.
Ummmm...anyone else want to point out the ignorant flaw in this post?
 

SKILMATIC

Banned
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
3,407
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Ummmm...anyone else want to point out the ignorant flaw in this post?
I think you just did it good enough :lol:

But anyways I simply like SP.

GOD DAMIT!!!

O btw the liberals are also good for some good pornos, :lol:
 

FinnMacCool

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
153
Location
South Shore of Long Island.
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Oh wait the fact that she is actually jewish? Same thing really haha. Mothers that think that their government should do their parenting for them.

But how am I supposed to defend myself if you don't tell me what that ignorant flaw is? seriously don't keep me in suspense.

Ah well screw it. I have to get up early tomorrow.
 
Last edited:

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
FinnMacCool said:
Oh wait the fact that she is actually jewish? Same thing really haha. Mothers that think that their government should do their parenting for them.

But how am I supposed to defend myself if you don't tell me what that ignorant flaw is? seriously don't keep me in suspense.

Ah well screw it. I have to get up early tomorrow.
Yes...:2wave:
 

SKILMATIC

Banned
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
3,407
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Hey cnredd you need to stop postwhoring I need to catch up to you :lol:
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
SKILMATIC said:
Hey cnredd you need to stop postwhoring I need to catch up to you :lol:
I only work three days a week and I can post while I'm at work...

Good luck.:2wave:
 

SKILMATIC

Banned
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
3,407
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
What? 3 days a week? I thought you were doing that computer thingy? And what in the hell are you only working 3days a week for?
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
SKILMATIC said:
What? 3 days a week? I thought you were doing that computer thingy? And what in the hell are you only working 3days a week for?
Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday 7:30PM until 8:30AM...3 thirteens...

And "yes"...I do "computer thingys"...:smile:
 

SKILMATIC

Banned
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
3,407
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday 7:30PM until 8:30AM...3 thirteens...

And "yes"...I do "computer thingys"...
I remember when I first starded on this forum you were only averaging like 13 posts per day now look at you. You are a fanatic. But I still average more than you hahahhahahhahahahahha
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
SKILMATIC said:
I remember when I first starded on this forum you were only averaging like 13 posts per day now look at you. You are a fanatic. But I still average more than you hahahhahahhahahahahha
I only post things that matter...:tongue4:
 

Hoot

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
1,686
Reaction score
18
Location
State of Confusion
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
All I have to say is....

"You will respect my a-thor-a-tee!"

This means you cannot, in good conscience, vote republican in the next election! LOL
 

SKILMATIC

Banned
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
3,407
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Hoot said:
All I have to say is....

"You will respect my a-thor-a-tee!"

This means you cannot, in good conscience, vote republican in the next election! LOL
And that saying came form a liberal so this means you cannot in good conscience vote liberal. For it is a mental disorder.
 

Hoot

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
1,686
Reaction score
18
Location
State of Confusion
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
SKILMATIC said:
And that saying came form a liberal so this means you cannot in good conscience vote liberal. For it is a mental disorder.
I never said I was a liberal...LOL....I have voted Republican in the past, but this new breed of NeoCons...well...I'm not too sure about them yet? I don't think they are Republicans?

And besides...everyone knows Bush is the worst president we've had in a long, long time....

"so...screw you guys...I'm going home!"
Cartman
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Hoot said:
I never said I was a liberal...LOL....I have voted Republican in the past, but this new breed of NeoCons...well...I'm not too sure about them yet? I don't think they are Republicans?

And besides...everyone knows Bush is the worst president we've had in a long, long time....

"so...screw you guys...I'm going home!"
Cartman
Bush is the worst President we've had in the last five years...

And keep it down before I start singing "Come Sail Away":cool:
 
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
20,915
Reaction score
546
Location
We can't stop here this is bat country!
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
South park makes fun of conservatives and liberals they aren't trying to take a political position and are in actuality pointing out the ridiculousness of both sides. If anything it's a moderate show neither left or right of center they **** with everyone equally.
 
Top Bottom