• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is ooozing out of our ground? This didn't happen 20 years ago.

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

My Sis-In-Law brought this video to our attention, and I felt it was so serious an issue that it needed to be placed here in Environmental Issues rather than... that other forum!

:lamo

You peopel have no ****ing sense of humor, this was funny ass ****.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. A typical rant from a right-wing whacko. :rofl:rofl

MrVicchio I have humor I just haven't seen this thread. It was ****ing funny at how wacko she was.

MrVicchio I have humor I just haven't seen this thread. It was ****ing funny at how wacko she was.

I turned that on,a nd for a minute I thought it was a parody, who can be THAT STUPID?? Then I remembered "Coast to Coast AM" and realized this must be a listener up during daylight hours...

Wow. Looks like there's water oozing out of her ground.

That's one shockingly funny video there, because it sure seems like that ignorant broad is serious.

Does she seriously believe HAARP invented rainbows?

Yes, refraction was actually invented by communists in 1992, in a plot to make our drinking water communist.

That video is such a gem - I found it last year sometime and laughed my ass off.

What's so ****ing hilarious is that she *sounds* just like my Mother In Law - who is a complete nut job. . .and acts like that. . . and she lives in California.

I wonder what's in their systems - but I know it didn't come from their water supply :) It's in a box in the garage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom