• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Is Obama's Biggest Blunder to Date as POTUS?

The GOP wasn't going to work with either of the Democratic options in 2008---they already disliked Hilary, and Obama was promising lots of "interesting" policies if he was elected. There were similar concerns over the first Catholic President, first western president, etc. It's the novelty of the thing.

You're talking about not working with him.

I'm talking about something a tad more extreme: accusing him of lying about his place of birth and religion. (I say "they" but really I'm referring to the percentage of voters who said these things in polls)

Maybe it was just a coincidence, but I doubt it. It'd be one spectacular hell of a coincidence...

You're talking about not working with him.

I'm talking about something a tad more extreme: accusing him of lying about his place of birth and religion. (I say "they" but really I'm referring to the percentage of voters who said these things in polls)

Maybe it was just a coincidence, but I doubt it. It'd be one spectacular hell of a coincidence...

Voters say stupid **** all the time. There are voters who think the earth is flat.

People are stupid. That's not a political thing---it's a people thing

Back
Top Bottom