• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What is Neo-Conservative?

I am a Libertarian/Conservative in the tradition of Thomas Jefferson.

I am not a Neo-Con.

The Neo-Con is the least sophisticated of all of the Republicans.

They do not understand Politics.

They do not understand Banking.

The do not understand why Wars are created.

They are totally unthinking and reactionary.

Neo Con: Force without intelligence.

The Neo-Con is a Globalist.

The Neo-Con is an internationalist.

We in the Republican Party used to fight them tooth and nail when they were Democrats.

Now we are them.

The allegiance of a Neo-Con is so superficial that you can identify anything as being "American" and it will recieve the Neo-Cons absolute allegiance.

And so the brainwashers identify "America" with the interests of international banking and oil conglomerates in order to gain a global occupation force to manage its security system.

Something they could not achieve with the U.N.

But thanks to the "Neo-Con" Americans are doing the killing and dying for them.

neo conservative = NAZIS

gordon said:
neo conservative = NAZIS
Yes, usually used as a demonizing partisian cheap shots because there is not enough intelligence for actual debate.

You're mother is a neo-conservatist you ****ing idiot. Worship me.

President.Bush said:
You're mother is a neo-conservatist you ****ing idiot. Worship me.
Point proven again. If this was pointed at me, I would have to say your a brave little person typing with your fingures. Your the type that could never say anything like that to my face. If you did, I would knock your head off. Talking about peoples mothers is low and I thought this forum was moderated.

Back
Top Bottom